"'You people'? What is she, ratphobic?"Hakos Baelz

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Seoleim

Well there is that post from the farms that links to a vt post about Aqua saying something weird during a karaoke

I suddenly remember that rather vague message Kson posted about harrasment and stuff the other day. Hope this isn't something connected because Onion doesn't deserve that.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Emote_Aqua_sob.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

VSoyBoy

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Reflecting on this more, Aqua was very much deep within the web of friendships in Hololive despite her famous social anxiety. I'm concerned that things within the company may end up falling apart like Alexander pulling the lynchpin from the Gordian knot in one version of the story. It's too early to tell, though, but if Hololive does end up falling apart we'll be able to point at this as one of the big signs in hindsight.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's been a rough year for Japan.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Seems I was too optimistic and ended up wrong.

She's gonna graduate from Hololive to fuck Mafumafu 24/7
Neoporte next gen incoming.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Cover hired an Italian, and Aqua hates Italians because they were the weakest member of the axis powers.

Negzana

Aqua is fairly young
Cover hired an Italian, and Aqua hates Italians because they were the weakest member of the axis powers.
That's Ayame who would care.

This isn't as sad as Mel's termination, but it is more ominous. I hope this is the last. The last thing I want is a final yab for Holo.

Shion commented, I hope she doesn't leave too.

RiverBear

Shion rose from the dead to share her thoughts about Aqua leaving

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Baqua... :kroheart: this is sad and I wish her the best my heart goes out to the Aqua Crew

frz

Not-Username

Sidenote: someone else noticing the increase in site loading time?
Even TVA, as a site, affected by that graduation

akaaoi

According to a post over on reddit, Pekora's saying in her stream that she knew about the graduation for months, and she actually brought forward the Arc event so that Aqua could participate before she left.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Mike likes this :menhera::unauthorizedmemes:
(I am really sad tough
I guess everyone cant be happy :pikaufuk:)

USS IOWA

This is in my autoplay when I try to play Tarkov with music, If I have to suffer depression so will all of you.

VSoyBoy

Sidenote: someone else noticing the increase in site loading time?
Even TVA, as a site, affected by that graduation
It's sluggish, but I've seen worse in the time immediately after the move or when issues with indexing crop up.

Limkin

Why are people still saying China? That shit amounted to a few promotional streams, a weekend event, and Kobo streams no one watched.
Because if the reason why there is so little, is majority of the talents are opposed to doing anything related to Chinkistan, then it shows the management is willing to ignore an opinion of people who actually make their income, on a vague promises of "giant market expansion" and "we will definitely not get buttfucked again", and push for it anyway. Aqua was heavily involved with them before, it was said to be weird that she did not participate in any capacity since the start (and the main reason everyone doubted it was real in the first place). There is a good chance management tried to convince her, pushed it too far, and autistic onion decided she doesn't want to deal with and left because they showed no signs of stopping. You don't want to run an entertainment company this way, sure you deal with dumb autistic women who are completely idolbrained, but it is still your job to make them happy. They earn your paycheck, not the other way around

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Suisei just started a twitterspaces talking a bit about aqua

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Because if the reason why there is so little, is majority of the talents are opposed to doing anything related to Chinkistan, then it shows the management is willing to ignore an opinion of people who actually make their income, on a vague promises of "giant market expansion" and "we will definitely not get buttfucked again", and push for it anyway. Aqua was heavily involved with them before, it was said to be weird that she did not participate in any capacity since the start (and the main reason everyone doubted it was real in the first place). There is a good chance management tried to convince her, pushed it too far, and autistic onion decided she doesn't want to deal with and left because they showed no signs of stopping. You don't want to run an entertainment company this way, sure you deal with dumb autistic women who are completely idolbrained, but it is still your job to make them happy. They earn your paycheck, not the other way around
Weren't Fubuki and Suisei (and maybe a couple more) also extremely popular in B2? Yet neither of them have returned to B2. Well, I think Suisei had that "digital merch" advertised by Sora, but that's hardly comparable to a stream.

Top Bottom