"I'm Nasa! And this is Maemi Tenma, who died from drinking too much alcohol!"Utatane Nasa

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

PekoWick

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Exodia will never be complete again...

akaaoi

I can't watch the stream right now but Redditors say it's due to differences with management, and not to speculate.
Yes, we shouldn't speculate.

....It was the returning to the Chinese market thing, right?

Cover's official announcement of Minato Aqua's graduation

Bronze

Official statement has been released

Stunned But Dumb

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

which is why I'm saying, since she's so big, she should have larger saying power with how she wants to stream - the audience will follow
She isn't the first artist where the band got so big they just wanted out. If she's even been decent with her money, she's sitting on millions in USD and doesn't have to worry. That point at which she doesn't have to worry and the character Aqua requires a lot. She's too big for a Shion-type contract.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I wonder what is she not happy with the direction of Hololive.

Too much idol work?
Not enough idol work?
Too much corpo stuff? (sponsors, etc)

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
First graduation of someone I watched and genuinely cared about.

I'm not feeling so good.
From her in chat translator

I was about to say that six years are a long time, and we should get used to the early gens slowly thinning out. It's natural and unavoidable. People move on.

But if she wanted to continue and whatever plans Cover has weren't agreeable. And for someone like Aqua who, unlike, say, Vesper, likes the idol thing...

Uh, Cover?

I think you fucked up.
Fuck Aqua was probably the one I liked the most in Gen 2

Shion is basically a foot out the door and was really close to Aqua, I'm worried Gen 2 might be the first with 3 members.
Aqua is close to lots of people. Very close to Suisei, for instance.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Oh, just found out that BlackRock also own about half a percent of Anycolour's total shares as well. I'll be very annoyed if Blackrock ruins another one of my hobbies.
You're fine. Cover's structure means outside investors have basically no say.

Guess Tuesday early is a good day for this not to break the forum.

Edit: Cover tried their best to keep Coco. The Onion must have wanted something very different or is just at the normal retirement point for Idols. While she won't have FU amounts of money, she probably doesn't have to work again a day in her life. That does a lot to the way people think, especially if she wants to move on in life.

USS IOWA

Oh, just found out that BlackRock also own about half a percent of Anycolour's total shares as well. I'll be very annoyed if Blackrock ruins another one of my hobbies.
I will recreate the Arasaka bimbing if that happens.

First graduation of someone I watched and genuinely cared about.

I'm not feeling so good.

I was about to say that six years are a long time, and we should get used to the early gens slowly thinning out. It's natural and unavoidable. People move on.

But if she wanted to continue and whatever plans Cover has weren't agreeable. And for someone like Aqua who, unlike, say, Vesper, likes the idol thing...

Uh, Cover?

I think you fucked up.

Aqua is close to lots of people. Very close to Suisei, for instance.
She probably heard that Cover was really going in back to China and she got PTSD.

Negzana

I hate waking up 6-8 in the morning nowadays. Just yesterday I saw no bad news and thought everything is safe for the week.

I legit liked Aqua, she was adorable.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm so fucking tired man what the fuck

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
I just heard the news... I can't say I was expecting that remotely at all.

Well that kinda bummed me out the rest of the day...

RiverBear

Graduations are always sad but at the very least Aqua gets to leave on her own terms.

6 years in any company is a long time, and I can't blame her if she wants wants out to explore other options

If anything, I'm just sad if Shion goes after this too

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
If you excuse me, I'm going to sleep under the rain. I'm really not crying guys.

:depressedtako:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I could make some kind of Apex Legends joke, but it's too early and this just sucks.

Negzana

If this is how I feel now, I can't imagine how I would feel if Aki, Watame, or Kaela graduated.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Inevitably everyone in Hololive will leave, it's just a matter of sooner or later.

Doesn't make it any less sad.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Top Bottom