[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
By the way, there's a collab with Rekieta's Bottom feeder, CAMELOT331, on Monday.
Wait, so management denies Rekieta himself from a collab, but allows the orbiter? What the Hell?
:whatastory:

He had ReviewTechUSA on today if that tells you anything, the wife beater Cozy guy.
I think you've got it mixed up, isn't the wife beater Cozy guy BigTech?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Wait, so management denies Rekieta himself from a collab, but allows the orbiter? What the Hell?
:whatastory:
I at this point it's more of "Pippa scared to reply to old DMs" thing.
Wasn't that Beardson?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Maybe? I saw fat gross guy and made assumptions
1684646299882.png

Wasn't that Beardson?
No, that's a hobbit.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I at this point it's more of "Pippa scared to reply to old DMs" thing.
I'm willing to believe that it's more of management's fault than Pippa's, honestly. She's gone on record multiple times about how both she and Rackets both want to do it, but that management kept getting in the way, and he's said the same thing as well.

Wasn't that Beardson?
No, that guy's just a retarded manlet.
ReviewTechUSA KF Thread
BigTech KF Thread
Beardson KF Thread

Also @Short, I can't find anything about the collab. Where did you get that news from?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Also @Short, I can't find anything about the collab. Where did you get that news from?
I think she mentioned it at some point, maybe during the Rie collab. It does sound familiar outside of his post.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm sure she mentioned something about streaming with Camelot earlier on stream after someone in chat brought it up. I guess he's mentioned it somewhere but I don't follow the guy to know.

Short

God Damn the Sun
@thhrang Sorry for the delay, I don't know how to use Twitch

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
...so does this mean management's easing up a little bit? Is there a chance of the Rekieta collab actually happening in the future? Because I wouldn't understand if they allowed this yet continue to blueball Rackets. This dude is literally one of Rekieta's biggest orbiters.

Also nice account, Short.
1684647401247.png

Short

God Damn the Sun
...so does this mean management's easing up a little bit? Is there a chance of the Rekieta collab actually happening in the future? Because I wouldn't understand if they allowed this yet continue to blueball Rackets. This dude is literally one of Rekieta's biggest orbiters.

View attachment 26418
I guess I can't be Krampus anymore...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can see a Rackets collab making Pippa's chat even more obnoxious, and I really wouldn't care much for another round of the "oh it's le epic based rabbit" -> "wait she doesn't want me screaming about a tranny holocaust in her stream chat, fucking sellout" cycle, but honestly I think it should happen purely to right an earlier wrong on Phase's part. I can't defend how they held him at arm's reach for such a long time, it'd be unprofessional even in a general sense but it's an especially poor showing when both sides have fans asking about it all the time while they're unable to give a solid yes or no answer.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

View attachment 26418
Nick has been getting weirder and leaning more into people like Dax and Camelot who are very weird, so maybe it's best left undone, who knows?

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

View attachment 26418
That's why I think it's either a dm thing or their schedules not lining up. Though maybe rackets is why she has the "better to ask forgiveness than permission" mindset as she knows what happens if she would ask first?

Either way she's making connections to people outside this sphere and one step closer to flashcast as well as oney plays.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Either way she's making connections to people outside this sphere and one step closer to flashcast as well as oney plplays.
Please no, anything is better than Yellowflash's retardation.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
how she had literal stroke symptoms the other week (but coped and did nothing)
She's probably trying to beat Jack Scalfani's record

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I saw it, and still did it, what you going to do about it nerd?
I'm going to do the exact same thing you did when another man that you don't like came onto Pippa right in front of you: fucking nothing.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom