"Clara is a goddamn cartoon character in real life!"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

I'd sooner buy that Zax is still around (but laying low), or that she has some other friend drive her around. I really doubt that the woman who has a mental breakdown over a compliment, and takes six months to reply to DMs would be OK controlling something that actually has horsepower.
As much as I agree, I still call it a rrat because imagining her behind the wheel makes me question life somewhat, she spent her life living an hour+ drive away from everything and just hanging out at random places because waiting 2+ hours for a drive beat trying to get home otherwise, you learn how to drive the day you can start after a life like that just for that speck of freedom.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Compare her to plenty of people who had a person only to fully self doxxmaxx and she's far better.

It's Sleepy.
No, it sounds like Sleepy just moved states and is in fact closer to Pippa now than she was before. Possible? Sure, but Sleepy also said that she out of the two was the actual shutin and hadn't left her apartment outside of visiting Pippa. (plus I'm willing to believe what Sleepy says a tad more than Pippa because she is less in character as it were)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's Sleepy.
Sleepy lives way too far away. Would she stay at her place for multiple days if she lived close enough to drive her around?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I fucking WISH Zax was still around, solely so someone could bully him into sorting her shit out for her.
Return to spray bottle redeem.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Sleepy lives way too far away. Would she stay at her place for multiple days if she lived close enough to drive her around?
Sleepy is a very nice girl, she'd drive three hours to drive Pippa twenty minutes, before saying no.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Sleepy is a very nice girl, she'd drive three hours to drive Pippa twenty minutes, before saying no.
Sleepy is a nice girl, but you're insane.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It's Sleepy.

Sleepy doesn't drive, it's too risky with her narcolepsy. She actually talked a bit about this in her YT stream yesterday.

Sleepy may be the only person close to Pippa, but she's actually not well-suited to provide emergency fixing.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That would be a six hour round trip, by someone who has Narcolepsy. And who when on her meds streamed for over 8 hours a day, but still is at high risk for passing out (which she has during stream)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Sleepy is a nice girl, but you're insane.
That would be a six hour round trip
Are you saying you wouldn't take time out of your day to make Pippa happy?

Sleepy doesn't drive, it's too risky with her narcolepsy. She actually talked a bit about this in her YT stream yesterday.

Sleepy may be the only person close to Pippa, but she's actually not well-suited to provide emergency fixing.
Figured she just took the meds Rekieta takes when he needs to drive as he's a narcoleptic.

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Figured she just took the meds Rekieta takes when he needs to drive as he's a narcoleptic.
She talked about her situation, and while she does have the meds, she considers driving too dangerous.

Apparently her situation is bad enough that if it weren't for streaming she'd be on disability.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Are you saying you wouldn't take time out of your day to make Pippa happy?

She talked about her situation, and while she does have the meds, she considers driving too dangerous.

Apparently her situation is bad enough that if it weren't for streaming she'd be on disability.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I seriously doubt that Pippa would have to rely on someone where it would be actively dangerous for THEM to make a trip across stateliness just to buy groceries. She either drives and is playing it up, has a friend who she goes with that is local and not a vtuber/in the scene (who knows, maybe a roomate). Or is a boyfriend, either previously named or unnamed.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sleepy has Sleepy problems to deal with. I understand the optimism but we cannot collectively hope that an adult will take charge of another adult's well-being. Please get your shit together, rabbit. Also, are we going to spend every Long Wait concernposting?

themanimthehills

I'm starting to get really worried about Pippa and her pregnancy. What is she going to do if she needs to go to the store? How is she going to have enough stamina to take care of the baby by herself.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Is there any evidence that she has a drivers license or a car? As in has she mentioned driving? She seems to frequently mention being at stores but in a way that omits driving. "I was at build a bear" "at target" yada yada. Normal people tend to say phrases that include the mode of transport such as "I drove over to walmart." Maybe I'm tarded i am but I don't have a memory of her mentioning driving. She has to though right? She lives in bum fuck nowheres ville in SC, you gotta drive to do anything there and there aint good public transport. I guess im still hung-up on her awful car knowledge + all her tard stories of walking around places that cause her to sperg out = burning suspicion about her ability to drive /autismover

I seem to remember her mentioning having a car, but I can't give any specifics as to when she did.

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
@AO Cody how do you feel about Gator wanting to be your right hand man? Are you ready to take up the Ralphamantel?
Gator's a good friend of mine, and considering I got my shit together a lot better than Ralph he could do a lot worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom