"So, Nodoka, how do you do a loli voice again?"A-chan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I think some people reading into Kirbopher's behavior are forgetting this is a guy with Asperger's who just made a new friend, especially after he got publicly raked over the coals not too long ago.

He's going to be excited about it and act a little weird. It'll be one thing if he starts creeping on anyone but if he's just doing the autistic "getting too familiar too quickly" routine there's nothing to really worry about.
gonna reiterate what i keep saying.Chris is a creep. thats it thats all there is to it.

He used to make a series called TTA which is what TOME is based off of TTA is the kind of quality you would expect from newgrounds but the main important point is the Character Kirb while a typical self insert Knowledgeable powerful and kinda above it all hes also revealed to have serious issues as in the characters call him on his behavior

and I can't help but read into it guy knows what hes like hell the series even goes over Kirb admitting hes considered suicide THE SELF INSERT is suicidal you don't even have to read into that.

sure it does not give him a pass and bringing it up in his apology was boneheaded but guy has enough self awareness to realize his fuck ups in hindsight and regret them later i think that buys him alot of leeway until he actually does something

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter

She's taking the "Alex Jones of vtubing" joke too seriously. I don't even think Alex Jones is that fucking schizo. Seriously, Pippa calm down, the world is clearly not out to get you.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's probably a bit. But she needs to ease up or the bit becomes reality. Oddly enough compare Alex Jones to Kanye West/Pappa John.

Obligatory

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Did the guy seem a bit fruity?

That might explain why he likes Pippa's shoes.
Oh come on now, what's the chances she'd run into Kirbopher out in the wild?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someone summed things up
20230521_182925.png

Tweet/Archive

Spergatory

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

It's pretty weird that she has this hang-up when she lives off people choosing to give her money to her for no other reason than liking her and her content, when you think about it.

I bet that she received little to no compliments from her parents as a child.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's pretty weird that she has this hang-up when she lives off people choosing to give her money to her for no other reason than liking her and her content, when you think about it.

I bet that she received little to no compliments from her parents as a child.
Pretty sure she mostly recieved backhanded comments and negativity from her parents based off what she's said before. I don't really care what Pippa thinks or how her parents are now, but I think they are awful people for how they raised her.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Considering how much opsec she keeps it's not surprising.as there's a difference between making a person people like and people knowing you as a person. It's also why so many people break opsec as they want to be loved, not just create things that are loved.

themanimthehills

Considering how much opsec she keeps it's not surprising.
This is a joke, right? You say this after all of her self doxxing?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Is there any evidence that she has a drivers license or a car? As in has she mentioned driving? She seems to frequently mention being at stores but in a way that omits driving. "I was at build a bear" "at target" yada yada. Normal people tend to say phrases that include the mode of transport such as "I drove over to walmart." Maybe I'm tarded i am but I don't have a memory of her mentioning driving. She has to though right? She lives in bum fuck nowheres ville in SC, you gotta drive to do anything there and there aint good public transport. I guess im still hung-up on her awful car knowledge + all her tard stories of walking around places that cause her to sperg out = burning suspicion about her ability to drive /autismover

themanimthehills

Is there any evidence that she has a drivers license or a car? As in has she mentioned driving? She seems to frequently mention being at stores but in a way that omits driving. "I was at build a bear" "at target" yada yada. Normal people tend to say phrases that include the mode of transport such as "I drove over to walmart." Maybe I'm tarded i am but I don't have a memory of her mentioning driving. She has to though right? She lives in bum fuck nowheres ville in SC, you gotta drive to do anything there and there aint good public transport. I guess im still hung-up on her awful car knowledge + all her tard stories of walking around places that cause her to sperg out = burning suspicion about her ability to drive /autismover
What's she gonna do after the baby's born? How's she gonna manage if she can't walk and without a car?

Do we know what her due date is?

Sven

I mentioned this sometime in the past but I rrat she does drive.

All I have to go on though is a mention of leaving something in a car once (think is was the Benies) and the fact we know she buys bulk cases of cans & bottles and ain't no way she is hauling that shit home without wheels. I argue against cabs & Lift by just mentioning how much she avoids human contact already and those are worse then just dealing with a cashier which she has Pipkin about.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I mentioned this sometime in the past but I rrat she does drive.
I'd sooner buy that Zax is still around (but laying low), or that she has some other friend drive her around. I really doubt that the woman who has a mental breakdown over a compliment, and takes six months to reply to DMs would be OK controlling something that actually has horsepower.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is a joke, right? You say this after all of her self doxxing?
I feel like this is a weird thing to try to explain, but the fact we know so much about her makes her keeping the stuff we don't know under cover more impressive - it feels kind of backwards that we know her party registration and know her previous addresses, but we're still arguing about whether she has a car, for example.

It baffles me in the same way I'm surprised we don't have a confirmed facedox of Jim despite how both fans and trolls have been to his house on various different occasions. The oddly specific gaps in the profile stand out.

I'd sooner buy that Zax is still around (but laying low), or that she has some other friend drive her around. I really doubt that the woman who has a mental breakdown over a compliment, and takes six months to reply to DMs would be OK controlling something that actually has horsepower.
I fucking WISH Zax was still around, solely so someone could bully him into sorting her shit out for her.

themanimthehills

that she has some other friend drive her around. I really doubt that the woman who has a mental breakdown over a compliment, and takes six months to reply to DMs would be OK controlling something that actually has horsepower.
Let's hope that her friends will be there to support her after her child is born. I really don't want to think about her going through that by herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom