"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She knows we exist, but I imagine she only checks here when major shit goes down. If she did check regularly I would expect her to be bitching more about how she got scammed by going back to high school instead of getting her GED and other major pikin' thread happenings.
If she read here consistently, I would've expected more mentions about a guy who absolutely can't fix her, a guy who complains about her every decision, and something about armchair psychologists.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
If she read here consistently, I would've expected more mentions about a guy who absolutely can't fix her, a guy who complains about her every decision, and something about armchair psychologists.
Put them on the list, put them on the list! As soon as she mentions any of these WE GOT HER! She always comes back to the scene of the crime commenting about some dumb shit comment someone here makes! Just remember these three things for about a week or two. When she says "Chat you can't fix me" we know it was a dog whistle to us specifically!
In our defense though, I'd like to think we're more logical about things than.. well at least better than the ai suggesting minecraft. I don't think (most of us) are THAT awful.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
To be fair all the indie Pokémon clones I've seen are literal "we have Pokémon at home" shit with less appealing designs. The most popular one, Temtem, literally asks for your gender pronouns when you make your character, and Nexomon has the artstyle of a Newgrounds game.

Honestly if you're looking for an alternative to Pokémon because you don't like the modern games you'd be better looking for turn-based RPGs outside of the whole monster collection thing.

The best Pokémon game is SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighters Clash. The NeoGeo Pocket Color original, not that crappy sequel for the DS. I'm sure the other three people in the world who have played that game would agree with me.

Is there any game that Pippa actually likes as a videogame, and not as a concept, or fandom or because she wants a character to kabedon her?

Overwatch?

wrp

So did anyone get a clip of the raid reaction last night? The negro went and wiped the vod.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Fun fact, I had a lisp this week and it sounded pretty much how Pippa's lisp is like. That was after three anesthetic injections into my jaw. How many teeth is she missing?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Today's waiting room has gone up, and we're eating good tonight, bros

EDIT: Piping hot cringe, fresh from the oven, guaranteed at Offkai:

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The fan meetups are actually held remotely for the cosplayers' safety.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If the offkai meetup isn't livestreamed, that's just leaving content rotting on the table

God's Strongest Dragoon

The fan meetups are actually held remotely for the cosplayers' safety.
If one of her 4 actually attractive fans doesn't show up in Colress cosplay to tell her that "his heart belongs to Lumi", this whole meme saga has been a failure

Topo Chico

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
If one of her 4 actually attractive fans doesn't show up in Colress cosplay to tell her that "his heart belongs to Lumi", this whole meme saga has been a failure
Pippa would literally crawl out of the screen like the girl from Ring franchise to get herself some Colress ass.

Negzana

Today's waiting room has gone up, and we're eating good tonight, bros

Lia is doing her coffee stream an hour beforehand. I don't want to miss it because I know it's going to be a fun trainwreck. I wonder how I'll juggle the two streams.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Lia is doing her coffee stream an hour beforehand. I don't want to miss it because I know it's going to be a fun trainwreck. I wonder how I'll juggle the two streams.
Holodex, for all your ear destoying and menhara delivering needs!

Actually though it's really nice in general. You can't search for everyone on the site since they hard limit a minimum sub count to get them added in the search. You can however still drag and drop a stream into an inactive or empty cell and watch your 2 view regardless. It also works as a standard multiple video player if you don't want to bounce tabs.

Of course most vtuber companies except the absolute smallest of unknowns tend to be in the search list so you can just search for PC and click whoever you please. This also works for collabs. Pippa's waiting room showed up on the list, but as the stream was on the Pams channel her stream showed up as well under PC.
As a side note this also happens sometimes with "related" streams. So art mom streams will sometimes show up as a "Hololive" affiliated stream, RPR shows up in some situations, etc.

wrp

So did anyone get a clip of the raid reaction last night? The negro went and wiped the vod.
For some incomprehensible reason, an a-log of LTG keeps a perfect archive of his streams and uploads them to internet archive

The raid is 7 minutes in and it's entirely as underwhelming as you all said.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Are you guys still debating over whether or not she visit's this place???
She does! I have literal proof!

wrp

Are you guys still debating over whether or not she visit's this place???
She does! I have literal proof!
Rie, you can't post your senpai's dm's to win an internet argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom