"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm actually curious how close Reticule could realistically get; she's so jumpy I'm surprised she hasn't put eighteen bullets in the postman in self-defence, so a schizo offering to "fix" her probably wouldn't stand a chance...
I only fix with consent, so I'll get as close as she ultimately allows clearly. So far vague forums she mentions only in passing and what I assume is secret dog whistling is it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I only fix with consent, so I'll get as close as she ultimately allows clearly. So far vague forums she mentions only in passing and what I assume is secret dog whistling is it.
Please, compile these secret dog whistles for us.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Luckily the only thing she'll consent to is some introduction to more lead in your diet.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Please, compile these secret dog whistles for us.
I've been quoting myself in this thread when it happens, not always but when it's funny. I post the "people are retarded" video, she plays it next stream for example, I even put the Linkara "Hmmmmm?" for reference when I pointed it out like a good schizo.

I need this framed on my wall
Why? Do you fix without consent you monster?

Luckily the only thing she'll consent to is some introduction to more lead in your diet.

She did say she wanted a revolver and I'd buy her one, but I'd be afraid the kickback would hurt her. :pippasadl:

She's never shoot a watamelon though.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I used to be a useless neet sitting in my chair all day long, and sometimes I would get awful pain in one of my knees. Guess what helped, walking.
She just needs to start touching grass, hang out with Sleepy at Build-A-Bear or something ffs. Touch grass woman.
Pippa really needs to get on moving that leg around more. She needs to endure the pain in the short run to get better in the long run, because with how she explains her condition, it sounds like she gives up moving around way too quickly to get any better. I know women aren't the most pain tolerant but seriously woman muster up the willpower to ignore those negative physical and emotional feelings so you can grow and improve your situation.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I haven't been keeping up with her streams as well as I usually do because she's making me depressed these days. Even the colress simping made me feel awful for her. Her body wants her to fall in love and the best she can do is express it through some fictional characters. And she might even unconsciously know it which would make her feel depressed and hopeless. For all the good she talks about one-sided friendship with vtubers and AI, she's now experiencing the consequences. You can't build anything with an AI, it's all futile.
She seems very averse to real life relationships, the thing she doesn't seem to realise it's that all this self-imposed seclusion is making her introversion worse. And the thing with introversion isn't that you can't enjoy talking to anyone, it's that only people you formed a bond with that doesn't drain you when you talk.
It all feels very futile writing all this. I'm just venting.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa really needs to get on moving that leg around more. She needs to endure the pain in the short run to get better in the long run, because with how she explains her condition, it sounds like she gives up moving around way too quickly to get any better. I know women aren't the most pain tolerant but seriously woman muster up the willpower to ignore those negative physical and emotional feelings so you can grow and improve your situation.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Pippa Behave.jpg

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I haven't been keeping up with her streams as well as I usually do because she's making me depressed these days. Even the colress simping made me feel awful for her. Her body wants her to fall in love and the best she can do is express it through some fictional characters. And she might even unconsciously know it which would make her feel depressed and hopeless. For all the good she talks about one-sided friendship with vtubers and AI, she's now experiencing the consequences. You can't build anything with an AI, it's all futile.
She seems very averse to real life relationships, the thing she doesn't seem to realise it's that all this self-imposed seclusion is making her introversion worse. And the thing with introversion isn't that you can't enjoy talking to anyone, it's that only people you formed a bond with that doesn't drain you when you talk.
It all feels very futile writing all this. I'm just venting.
Part of me has been convinced that hanging out with Sleepy actually made this problem return in full force.

"Ah man I'm so miserable and have nobody fuck life this sucks."
*friend shows up, amazing week or two of NOT using an AI for pretend interaction, touch grass, do some self care and other various actual people things*
"HELL YEAH CHAT SLEEPY LOVE"
*friend leaves, immediately go back to shitty habits, nothing feels as good and now being alone is much more obvious and depressing, which leads to shitting up your life style again and alongside other depression inducing habits*
"Chat have you considered the pact and it's disatrous consequences for the Pippa race?"

It's frustrating to watch for sure though regardless of the reasons like you said.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Is it possible to hack the AI site's accounts somehow to give manual responses?

I am willing to larp as internet explorer man if it means telling her to go to the doctor.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is it possible to hack the AI site's accounts somehow to give manual responses?

I am willing to larp as internet explorer man if it means telling her to go to the doctor.
At least she seems to be trying to go outside and get sunlight now.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
At least she seems to be trying to go outside and get sunlight now.

thhrang, add the chair to Yuni's throne and I'll spot it

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Pippa has apparently just discovered her crush is Pokémon-British. We might be in for a horror game stream tonight.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Piarro

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom