"Let's have loads of Komodo dragons at home!!! And they will eat all the bugs!!!"Utatane Nasa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
What is this thing?
View attachment 22782

early-and-often-sam-hyde.gif

"Do you want to know how I got these fat rolls?" - Anime Joker.
signal-2023-04-30-17-10-34-382-1.jpg

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

a - a
I don't think she's having a good time.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

a - a

I feel the same way very often, unfortunately it's about my fucking jaw and skull so.... it's little bit more all in of a solution :shiinastare:
@Reticule she's literally asking for you fix her, you got a chainsaw? :menhera:

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

a - a

She has talked about her leg being borked before does she have some kind of nerve damage?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
She has talked about her leg being borked before does she have some kind of nerve damage?
Might be something more simple like varicose veins.
My sister had them and got to be pretty painful until she had surgery.

One of the ways you get them is a "low activity lifestyle" and Pippa basically never fucking leaves the house or exercises.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

a - a

I agree doctors are often a scam, but they can be useful for issues such as this. I'd drag her to the doctor and then she could drag me to the doctor for my issues.

@Reticule she's literally asking for you fix her, you got a chainsaw? :menhera:
Pippa's aren't for sawing! They're for taking care of and nurturing back to health. :annoyedpippa:

She mentioned it in one stream, she basically sat in a chair for a very long time trying to grind extra hard and her leg always had some issues, but after that it got really bad. I want to take her to physical therapy so badly.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
I used to be a useless neet sitting in my chair all day long, and sometimes I would get awful pain in one of my knees. Guess what helped, walking.
She just needs to start touching grass, hang out with Sleepy at Build-A-Bear or something ffs. Touch grass woman.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We could talk about and discuss all of the things she could do / be doing to remedy feeling constantly horrible all the time until the heat death of the universe, and it would accomplish quite literally nothing - it's a conversation we've had ad-nauseum. The only person who really has the ability to fix and help her is herself, and it seems apparent that she won't do anything until it's either way too late or she's literally forced to because she lacks the motivation and mindset to do so on her own. Sometimes I occasionally think to myself that maybe fishman should force her on a vacation and provide her with the adequate direct funds/plans & recommendations for the sake of getting her mental and physical health on the right track and not let her back to streaming until she's started down said path of real improvement, because as things are right now, this really is not sustainable in the long-term.
:pippasadl:

Not_glowie

Just lurking
I would say that we ramble because we want her to get better, and it's the only way to cope with being powerless about it.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
We could talk about and discuss all of the things she could do / be doing to remedy feeling constantly horrible all the time until the heat death of the universe, and it would accomplish quite literally nothing - it's a conversation we've had ad-nauseum. The only person who really has the ability to fix and help her is herself, and it seems apparent that she won't do anything until it's either way too late or she's literally forced to because she lacks the motivation and mindset to do so on her own. Sometimes I occasionally think to myself that maybe fishman should force her on a vacation and provide her with the adequate direct funds/plans & recommendations for the sake of getting her mental and physical health on the right track and not let her back to streaming until she's started down said path of real improvement, because as things are right now, this really is not sustainable in the long-term.
:pippasadl:
@Reticule should attempt to break into her house to fix her.
After he is shot to death Pippa will finally see a clinical psychologist and she may get fixed.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@Reticule should attempt to break into her house to fix her.
After he is shot to death Pippa will finally see a clinical psychologist and she may get fixed.
I'm actually curious how close Reticule could realistically get; she's so jumpy I'm surprised she hasn't put eighteen bullets in the postman in self-defence, so a schizo offering to "fix" her probably wouldn't stand a chance...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm actually curious how close Reticule could realistically get; she's so jumpy I'm surprised she hasn't put eighteen bullets in the postman in self-defence, so a schizo offering to "fix" her probably wouldn't stand a chance...
He'd absolutely get shot instantly, this isn't even a question.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
He'd absolutely get shot instantly, this isn't even a question.
Yeah, but how close to the house would he get is the question. She'd have every reason to fire, but has shit aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom