"I didn't go to my class reunion; Everyone is working for hedge funds, Goldman Sachs, crazy stuff, while I'm out here... like this! ahHaHAHAHAha"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Not sure how to feel about the fact femboy Pippa would dress in a more feminine manner than woman Pippa.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Not sure how to feel about the fact femboy Pippa would dress in a more feminine manner than woman Pippa.
Real women dressing comfortably forgeting about trying to be ultra feminine and pretty is peak tomboy behavior. Keep tomboys safe and alive.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa is getting awfully close to fetishizing the idea of being the opposite sex, and we all know where that leads...

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is getting awfully close to fetishizing the idea of being the opposite sex, and we all know where that leads...
Please no, I'd be sad if Pippa decided to screw with her health even more by doing stupid shit like that.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The upside of having a chat like Pippa's is that if she were to ever actually have an idea that stupid and out of touch with reality, they'd more than likely be able to snap her out of it with bullying.
:smugpipi:

Hff201

Early Adopter
The upside of having a chat like Pippa's is that if she were to ever actually have an idea that stupid and out of touch with reality, they'd more than likely be able to snap her out of it with bullying.
Half of them would, the other half would spam uohhhh femboy pippa needs correction or some shit in the same way they think it's hilarious to encourage her back on the benadryl even though it was clearly fucking with her.

The straight-up banter between her and chat is funny and I usually just laugh or roll my eyes when certain chatters take it a bit far, but the ones who actively encourage her to do shit that's detrimental to her health are infuriating.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Half of them would, the other half would spam uohhhh femboy pippa needs correction or some shit in the same way they think it's hilarious to encourage her back on the benadryl even though it was clearly fucking with her.

The straight-up banter between her and chat is funny and I usually just laugh or roll my eyes when certain chatters take it a bit far, but the ones who actively encourage her to do shit that's detrimental to her health are infuriating.
I don't know if it's even half anymore, because the chat is steadily getting more and more retarded, and you know how the groyper-adjacent types that are spreading in her chat feel about based femboys and feminine penis.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 22426

Maybe... after all I should stop shit posting and trolling on the internet and use my psychology knowledge for good.

The bonk rating is for Pippa, not you.

How much of Pippa's chat are cucks and lolicons again?

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Things are looking grim, I hope she's smarter than this.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The bonk rating is for Pippa, not you.

The fact that there was so many unironic cucks has given me spinal meningitis.

The loli thing is weird because, I guess I wasn't paying that much attention before. And it is in the anime sphere, but it seems to be increasing? Or its just my brief stint scoping out VT has made me see it everywhere now.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I don't know if it's even half anymore, because the chat is steadily getting more and more retarded, and you know how the groyper-adjacent types that are spreading in her chat feel about based femboys and feminine penis.
What probably matters more in a hypothetical like this is that it'd likely be the oldfags with the long-term YouTube memberships who have been watching/active in the core of the community for a long time who'd be speaking out and posting shit not only in chat but also the places elsewhere where she is known to lurk, so the rational messaging from sane people she values as community members would be more likely to reach and sway her than a barrage of grey retards she doesn't recognize spamming coomer shit. I don't know why we're so worried about this anyways, she already said the femboy tweet was a joke.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Remember when the foot thing was just a joke

The loli thing is weird because, I guess I wasn't paying that much attention before. And it is in the anime sphere, but it seems to be increasing? Or its just my brief stint scoping out VT has made me see it everywhere now.
It's always been a thing, but in recent times it's become another culture war facet so instead of people either quietly avoiding it, ignoring it, or jerking off to it, you're more likely to see it brought up whenever someone is either performatively repulsed by it or spamming it to own the antis.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think it's gotten worse, it seems like even the homelands has more pro lolicon people than before.

What probably matters more in a hypothetical like this is that it'd likely be the oldfags with the long-term YouTube memberships who have been watching/active in the core of the community for a long time who'd be speaking out and posting shit not only in chat but also the places elsewhere where she is known to lurk, so the rational messaging from sane people she values as community members would be more likely to reach and sway her than a barrage of grey retards she doesn't recognize spamming coomer shit. I don't know why we're so worried about this anyways, she already said the femboy tweet was a joke.
But JL7ten is the biggest femboy of them all.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Cucks, too many.
Lolicons? Many, but it's not like Pippa is anti-loli herself or anything.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
so the rational messaging from sane people she values as community members would be more likely to reach and sway her than a barrage of grey retards she doesn't recognize spamming coomer shit
You have been in her chat for a long time Yuni, you can try.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
but it's not like Pippa is anti-loli herself or anything.
I'm sure she's anti-loli in the way Digibro or Vito are into loli. She just wants to have kids of her own like women tend to do, not molest them.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
I'm sure she's anti-loli in the way Digibro or Vito are into loli. She just wants to have kids of her own like women tend to do, not molest them.
How does a lesbian get pregnant?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
By Allah, I don't want to open this can of worms, but she's very clearly not anti-loli, as in drawings, as in, not real children. But she would string up a pedophile with no remorse.

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Look, I just can't see a timeline in which the Metokur-collabing, occasional MATI-stream-lurking, Homeland and 4chan perusing edgy shitposting rabbit unironically and actually troons out, so this entire thought exercise seems redundant to me. Though if by some unholy punishment from God I'm proven wrong, I'll eat crow and we'll all fight that battle together.
:whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom