"Your sausage versus my sausage. Do you understand?"Oozora Subaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I am sorry Pippa but you are rarely ever right. You most of the time are either half correct or completely wrong in your explanations and justifications in logic because you overexplain things without thinking to the point where you will inevitably say something you don't know anything about thoughtlessly with so much confidence it's like I'm talking to a professional con man. It's uncanny!
You know who is right pretty often? Rie.

wew

Male hag love!

She went from "he's just my favorite character" to "fujoshi for him" real fast

normal woman moment.
Just know ever "nerd" girl has one fictional male they foam at the mouth for :SelenHAHAhere:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Newfag? She's done this since forever. She's even for as long as I can remember said dud instead of dude while fast talking in the manner of XQC. She takes after others what she loves most about them like most people would. But still I think she does it well in bursts. It's certainly better than the continuous stream of retard fast talk jibberish XQC pulls all the time and I say this as a person who gave XQC a chance because my brother begged me to and ended up liking him for a time.
You're the newfag motherfucker. It got seriously worse about two weeks or less ago. She didn't really do it before a month or two ago, she had similar "tics", but now she's really playing it up.

JMForte

You're the newfag motherfucker. It got seriously worse about two weeks or less ago. She didn't really do it before a month or two ago, she had similar "tics", but now she's really playing it up.
She just recently started watching xqc again after taking a break because of his drama, which is when the stuff tics slowed down. She used to do it this amount way back in the day. Stop being a fucking retard.

silentcouch

Imitation is a form of flattery. Human nature dictates we (sometimes) act like those we look up to. I can see the inspirations of Asmon with Pippa's speech from time to time, but, XQC has a very unique retarded way of speaking that I just do not think she has adopted. If there is a good enough comparison between the two that could change my mind, I'd like to see it as I am not someone who watches XQC that much.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imitation is a form of flattery. Human nature dictates we (sometimes) act like those we look up to. I can see the inspirations of Asmon with Pippa's speech from time to time, but, XQC has a very unique retarded way of speaking that I just do not think she has adopted. If there is a good enough comparison between the two that could change my mind, I'd like to see it as I am not someone who watches XQC that much.
In this case, though, the imitation is likely due to autism.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What if a Colress cosplayer rejected her advances during one of her convention meetups?

Much to think about.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

She's just like me, fr, fr.

What if a Colress cosplayer rejected her advances during one of her convention meetups?

Much to think about.
She'd accuse him of being a glowie skinwalker?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I'm so glad I know absolutely nothing about FAGQC and intend to keep it that way.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I'm not saying someone should draw Colress with another vtuber to trigger a one-sided yandere feud.

But I am saying that is definitely what would happen, and it'd be hilarious.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She has always done that.
Nah. Been clipping her since forever and she cuts mid-sentence and does long pauses. Additionally, she often repeats things twice as if to assure herself and others that she knows what she's saying (reminds me of an article I read about how effective Trump's way of speech was because he did this often).

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

rick-gumball.gif

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.