"How dare you call me garbage, you... you look like a contractor! you know, that thing that draws circles"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
the fucking thumbnail change and new poll
:sakanapleasepippa:
You need to think deeper about this. The button says that you'll share the same parents, but not necessarily the same biological parents. If the man/woman of your dreams is adopted, then it technically isn't incest, at least to the point where you'll be producing fucked up inbred babies. So frankly you'll have to do a lot better than that to stop me from slamming the fuck out of that button. Besides, even if it would be morally dubious to start a relationship with her bringing Sana back might at least get her to stream again. So worth it either way.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
the fucking thumbnail change and new poll
Colress Alabama arc.
Wait, since we're adopted by Mamakin...
This is going to be horny week, isn't it?

1681951871358.png

There are more 'no' votes than I was expecting.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
You need to think deeper about this. The button says that you'll share the same parents, but not necessarily the same biological parents. If the man/woman of your dreams is adopted, then it technically isn't incest, at least to the point where you'll be producing fucked up inbred babies. So frankly you'll have to do a lot better than that to stop me from slamming the fuck out of that button. Besides, even if it would be morally dubious to start a relationship with her bringing Sana back might at least get her to stream again. So worth it either way.
Thank you for the justification, I will now marry TikTok Famous Rabbit Pipkin "Mega Idol" Pippa

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Thank you for the justification, I will now marry TikTok Famous Rabbit Pipkin "Mega Idol" Pippa
I'd ask why you wouldn't marry Rin instead but it'd be kind of vain to marry yourself wouldn't it

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I'd ask why you wouldn't marry Rin instead but it'd be kind of vain to marry yourself wouldn't it
She has stated on multiple occasions that her sexuality is:

no

and there are several moments where she shuts down marriage proposals in superchats without hesitation

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1681951958689.png
Satan will deal with these sinners.

Planetary Bombardment

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She has stated on multiple occasions that her sexuality is:

no

and there are several moments where she shuts down marriage proposals in superchats without hesitation
Maybe, but that's before you hit the button. You gotta have some confidence you can turn that "no" into a "yes", otherwise you might as well not hit the button at all.

Also, godspeed to this fellow for valiantly defending the white race in chat:
1681952060554.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How do I avoid watching this stream

It's like in the back of my mind, what if its just gonna be entertaining and not make me want to get out the 38 and use myself for target practice!?!?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

I thought it was supposed to be a good thing and a bad thing?
I went through several iterations of the joke before I realized the second box was going to be entirely irrelevant regardless.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
How do I avoid watching this stream

It's like in the back of my mind, what if its just gonna be entertaining and not make me want to get out the 38 and use myself for target practice!?!?
I'm dreading it as well but unfortunately I have nothing better to do today than sit here and rot

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
At least the first question is pretty easy, basically just do you wanna live in Star Trek. The answer to which is an emphatic yes, give me my hot klingon gf with the boob window armor NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
At least the first question is pretty easy, basically just do you wanna live in Star Trek. The answer to which is an emphatic yes, give me my hot klingon gf with the boob window armor NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only if the one world government is based.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Only if the one world government is based.
nobody in the history of the world has ever said that until this moment, congratulations, I am going to bleach my eyes

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom