"We did it! We won a wigger race!"Oozora Subaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I can't wait till Pippa one day raids everyone's favorite commie Futakuchi Mana.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's twitch. If you pick a streamer at random, it'll probably be a troon, fag, or a communist.
>check vtuber tag
1681883469173.png

Yeah, true.

But watch Megumi instead of that cancer.

I can't wait till Pippa one day raids everyone's favorite commie Futakuchi Mana.
She unfollowed Mana after the Lumi yab, so I think she's aware.

JMForte

I feel like this is a dumb question. We literally see her process of finding targets on-stream, most of the time it's rushed and it's not like she does actual background checks on these people.
It is a dumb question. Kind of hilarious how it's one of the biggest drop offs with viewers from a Pippa raid I have seen at least from my memory.
I doubt that. Would have been believable before Pippa unfollowed her. Unless she purposefully wanted to cause drama or have her fans laugh at Mana.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1681883932884.png
Archivebro doesn't like the reflection dox meme.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 21136
Is it in the rules? Does it break the generally established vtuber rules?
No?
Why the fuck are you banning it then, Yamanba?

The Happy Birthday meme is run into the ground and I want the people spamming it to never reach another birthday, but I'm not asking you to fucking stop people from doing it.

wew

Male hag love!
you will never be trapped in wew's basement for her entertainment, why even live
I'm not falling for that challenge again.
how much mold and flooding can you take? that's what's really going to kill you down there and maybe the spiders that can rot your flesh.
Do you think he is going to search Pippa up on reddit and have a melt down?
View attachment 21134
Its always the damn Ginger
View attachment 21136
Shes going to have a real reflection dox and she wont know thanks to mods lmao

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
how much mold and flooding can you take? that's what's really going to kill you down there and maybe the spiders that can rot your flesh.

I fail to see any downsides

Spergatory

Early Adopter
No?

The Happy Birthday meme is run into the ground and I want the people spamming it to never reach another birthday, but I'm not asking you to fucking stop people from doing it.
We need to just start saying "Happy Birthday reflection dox girl" and have Archivefag ban both of them.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Mold really isn't a problem for me.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
To be fair, I'm pretty sure if that were to happen, the mods would stop nuking the comments in that scenario and would instead join in the chat choir telling her. There's also the modchat they'd probably ping her in.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For the record I'd normally be understanding of this since it's obviously anxiety-inducing and having "NICE FACEDOX!!!" in chat every ten seconds obviously doesn't help the situation; problem is the way she straight-up says "no you're making me anxious" with that slight laugh she usually uses when she's bantering with chat is naturally going to encourage people to keep doing it.

Essentially I'd rather her set the rule than a mod.

JMForte

She already said she is going to have modchat open because she wont ever believe chat. It stresses her out when chat does the face reflection shit and it's already turning into another happy birthday meme.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
For the record I'd normally be understanding of this since it's obviously anxiety-inducing and having "NICE FACEDOX!!!" in chat every ten seconds obviously doesn't help the situation; problem is the way she straight-up says "no you're making me anxious" with that slight laugh she usually uses when she's bantering with chat is naturally going to encourage people to keep doing it.

Essentially I'd rather her set the rule than a mod.
Also wouldn't surprise me if the only place Archivefag makes this new rule known is a random /pcg/ post. And then next handcam stream people mald at Pippa because they got timed out for not breaking any rules.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Around 1:50:30

Thanks, I was 20 minutes in.
No?

I mean, Pippa is an anxiety ridden woman. If a meme like this gets to her so bad that it might ruin her ability to stream, I'd be for it solely because I don't like it when Pippa streams get cut short due to menhera. If archive fag came to this decision on his own without communication with Pippa, he needs to be called out for being the fag he is in the hopes he will stop being a massive femboy. Optimistic I know.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Bonedrewd is pretty based but I don't want to be turned into the goop
Why the fuck did they make a figure of it lmao
x_phat58866_m.jpg
I want this figure.

View attachment 21132
This guy is fucking terrified lmfao
Thats the face of a man who has never had more than 50 viewers on stream. I like seeing people freak out like that. Wish she would do it more often instead of random bird streams.

Thanks, I was 20 minutes in.
Looking at the context Im going to assume he (and the others) watched the ClownfishTV video that mentioned her.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Pippa's been aping way too much of Asmon and xQc's bits these days. Imitating the way xQc speaks like a sperg and cuts his sentences and also copies the way he rants.

JMForte

Pippa's been aping way too much of Asmon and xQc's bits these days. Imitating the way xQc speaks like a sperg and cuts his sentences and also copies the way he rants.
She has always done that.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Newfag? She's done this since forever. She's even for as long as I can remember said dud instead of dude while fast talking in the manner of XQC. She takes after others what she loves most about them like most people would. But still I think she does it well in bursts. It's certainly better than the continuous stream of retard fast talk jibberish XQC pulls all the time and I say this as a person who gave XQC a chance because my brother begged me to and ended up liking him for a time.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

She went from "he's just my favorite character" to "fujoshi for him" real fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom