"Once upon a time there was a good girl named Kronii, She always made sure to do her chores and go to bed on time. But little did her parents know, she was actually not real. 'SHE'S REAL TO ME!' he screamed and flipped himself over. For eternity, he would wander thinking of her. Wanting her"CouncilRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Lt. Surge scores another win with Pippa being a lightning type trainer.

Sven

A Pokemon game with a bug trainer in gym 1 hitting you with a Durant is giving me that Blue/Red Brock vibes where if you don't have the right starters then fuck you

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm so glad Pippa understands not to raid Rie!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm so glad Pippa understands not to raid Rie!
You don't have to be so shy Rie. Also, talking in the third person is weird and only works for anime.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Shadiversity shouted Pippa out? Does anyone have a link to this? (a dono mentioned it i think)
I second this, I would like to know as well.

Nogglor

Weeb loser
Pippa please I have to sleep...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
So are you into evil scientists like Pippa is or something?
Only if they have that grim vibe to them. You could have a cool evil scientists like Colress but he's to bright and peppy and still pretty sane.
>N didn't have any real impact

He's literally the centrepiece of the story...

This was the one time main-series Pokémon games tried adding morally grey elements to the evil teams. For context, the villainous team of Pokémon BW, Team Plasma, were pushing an animal rights message to encourage people to release their Pokémon so they could take over, but N, the leader's abused son/adopted son, genuinely bought into the Pokémon liberation message and went along with it because of that.

After hearing Pippa's butchered interpretation, I understand why they stopped bothering and went back to LOOK THE BAD GUY IS BAD in future games.
They tried so many cool things for gen 5. It didn't sell like hot cakes so they dropped everything they should have learned from it such as just a little more meat for the story and having a harder difficulty option :painpeko:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1681881034281.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
They tried so many cool things for gen 5. It didn't sell like hot cakes so they dropped everything they should have learned from it such as just a little more meat for the story and having a harder difficulty option :painpeko:
I'll never get over how fucking retarded the Black 2/White 2 difficulty mode implementation was though, that was legitimate 'dropped on the head as a child' shit.

Sure, I'll beat the game on the normal difficulty to unlock a key I can trade to another copy of the game to replay on easy mode, that sounds like a fantastic idea.

wew

Male hag love!
I'll never get over how fucking retarded the Black 2/White 2 difficulty mode implementation was though, that was legitimate 'dropped on the head as a child' shit.

Sure, I'll beat the game on the normal difficulty to unlock a key I can trade to another copy of the game to replay on easy mode, that sounds like a fantastic idea.
yeah the weird way how you unlock easy and hard was retarded. Why would you go out of your way to beat the whole game to unlock an easier mode?
Its why I always just hacked the game to unlock it from the get go so I can have fun on hard.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nuh uh Pippa not this time. I'm not falling for your tricks, I'm going to bed.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Only if they have that grim vibe to them. You could have a cool evil scientists like Colress but he's to bright and peppy and still pretty sane.
So would you prefer
Shingen Kishitani from Durarara
1681881316690.png

or Bondrewd from Made in the Abyss
1681881391300.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Have some very mildly cursed knowledge.
Yes, it's better than the EN openings, and the dubs.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You heard her, IRyS is so fucking annoying!

Nogglor

Weeb loser
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom