"Surprisingly, I am wearing clothes today; I usually don't wear anything at home."Yukishiro Mahiro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She's got a good voice on her, cute girl. I'm glad Pippa is helping to spread the word of BROWN GIRL LOVE :sanasmile: I wish I could stick around longer but fortunately I can just watch her streams later, after all:

I'm sure she will never graduate ever

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Being serious for a second, Pippa is very, very retarded
Being serious as well, I really don't think she's that retarded. Does she do some dumb shit, sure, but she puts her life out there and most people would probably sound retarded when they have to vocalize what they do. It's actually a good exercise to sometimes sit down and write out what your job function is and what you do in your day to day life, as you'll often times find much more challenging than it sounds.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Being serious as well, I really don't think she's that retarded. Does she do some dumb shit, sure, but she puts her life out there and most people would probably sound retarded when they have to vocalize what they do. It's actually a good exercise to sometimes sit down and write out what your job function is and what you do in your day to day life, as you'll often times find much more challenging than it sounds.
Nah she still retarded. :smugmoona:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
My personal problem isn't that she puts herself out there. She comes off like she has very strong opinions and beliefs, and then she actually starts expounding on them, and you realize "holy shit, she doesn't fucking know anything about what she's talking about", or she contradicts herself so hard she self-owns her argument. This keeps happening. This happens multiple times per stream. Sometimes this is the entire stream.

So she's either retarded, or intentionally does that to get a rise out of chat. I think the second one is worse, so I'll believe it's the first.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
My personal problem isn't that she puts herself out there. She comes off like she has very strong opinions and beliefs, and then she actually starts expounding on them, and you realize "holy shit, she doesn't fucking know anything about what she's talking about", or she contradicts herself so hard she self-owns her argument. This keeps happening. This happens multiple times per stream. Sometimes this is the entire stream.

So she's either retarded, or intentionally does that to get a rise out of chat. I think the second one is worse, so I'll believe it's the first.
I just take it as her actually thinking about her stance. It's really easy to make an off the cuff statement but it's much harder to really debate it with yourself, and I appreciate that. Now there's a certain issue that you can talk yourself in circles sometimes, because there are infinite corner cases, but challenging yourself can be very helpful even with those cases as sometimes they might not be as fringe as you think.

It reminds me of this:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
PIPPA JUST TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER EVERYDAY. WHAT'S SO HARD ABOUT THAT? :sakanapleasepippa:
Are you guys serious about the whole shower thing? You only need to shower once a week at most. Maybe once a month or once every two months just to prevent getting itchy. You don't even need to change clothes, it just isn't necessary.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I haven't seen this Sunny v2 video yet, but it sounds fun.
Just finished watching the Sunny v2 video. Here's the cliff notes:
- Chris being trans thrusts Mr Beast right into trans shit that he's been deliberately avoiding
- Mr Beast is currently in a really bad situation. If he supports Chris, he alienates people who don't want to see trans shit. If he removes Chris, that brings a lot of drama to Mr Beast that he doesn't want. I don't know what the dynamics of Mr Beast and his friend group are but it seems like a lot of people disagree with this argument and think Mr Beast will not remove Chris since they're friends.
- There's an rrat that people are awkward around Chris because they don't want to risk offending Chris or trans people, using one unboxing stream to illustrate this. It's hard to say whether this is an abnormal situation that will become more normal later, or if it will continue.

Overall, it's not a bad video and it's less than 10 minutes long.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Just finished watching the Sunny v2 video. Here's the cliff notes:
- Chris being trans thrusts Mr Beast right into trans shit that he's been deliberately avoiding
- Mr Beast is currently in a really bad situation. If he supports Chris, he alienates people who don't want to see trans shit. If he removes Chris, that brings a lot of drama to Mr Beast that he doesn't want. I don't know what the dynamics of Mr Beast and his friend group are but it seems like a lot of people disagree with this argument and think Mr Beast will not remove Chris since they're friends.
- There's an rrat that people are awkward around Chris because they don't want to risk offending Chris or trans people, using one unboxing stream to illustrate this. It's hard to say whether this is an abnormal situation that will become more normal later, or if it will continue.

Overall, it's not a bad video and it's less than 10 minutes long.
The link to his brand new thread on you-know-where, for people who prefer to read

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Are you guys serious about the whole shower thing? You only need to shower once a week at most. Maybe once a month or once every two months just to prevent getting itchy. You don't even need to change clothes, it just isn't necessary.
Oh are you going for your "super duper was Wemi all along" arc? Very well, do your homework and brush your teeth!:vomitdrawer:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So I watched the Sunny v2 video and it was a very mild video that didn't really make any claims, just presented tweets from both sides. I like Sunny, so maybe I'm biased, and I get why some people don't like him as he makes rather simple overviews, but that's the fun of his content, it's just a primer. The only reason people are upset with Sunny is because he doesn't slob the troon knob. God forbid that Sunny mention maybe LGBTQBBQ+TROONMAPQQLOL is becoming too obnoxious in media and that audience might not want it as much as media is pushing it, and he said it in a much nicer way than I.

One thing not caught in Sunny's video which is covered in the homelands, is the troon gets his pre-teen son wearing high heels, which is fucking weird at best and disgusting pedo behavior at worst. I would not be surprised if Chris is a diddler.

Also, troons never pass when they don't have the right angles.
1681455375343.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So I watched the Sunny v2 video and it was a very mild video that didn't really make any claims, just presented tweets from both sides. I like Sunny, so maybe I'm biased, and I get why some people don't like him as he makes rather simple overviews, but that's the fun of his content, it's just a primer. The only reason people are upset with Sunny is because he doesn't slob the troon knob. God forbid that Sunny mention maybe LGBTQBBQ+TROONMAPQQLOL is becoming too obnoxious in media and that audience might not want it as much as media is pushing it, and he said it in a much nicer way than I.

One thing not caught in Sunny's video which is covered in the homelands, is the troon gets his pre-teen son wearing high heels, which is fucking weird at best and disgusting pedo behavior at worst. I would not be surprised if Chris is a diddler.

Also, troons never pass when they don't have the right angles.
View attachment 20367
It's interesting, because Sunnyv2 used to be a commentary community darling, because all these people used to leech off his videos to make their own react content. When he was dunking on literally whos, or the Leafies, Ricegums and other self-imploded "giants" of youtube, that's fine, that's A-OK, he makes great content, it's fantastic, it's well thought out, researched, it's great.

Imply that becoming a dicksplitter is bad for the image of a channel that tries it's absolute hardest to remain apolitical, bipartisan and purely focused on optimism and good? Now he's a vulture, a rat, he never did anything good, all of his videos were entry-level and badly researched, etc..

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's interesting, because Sunnyv2 used to be a commentary community darling, because all these people used to leech off his videos to make their own react content. When he was dunking on literally whos, or the Leafies, Ricegums and other self-imploded "giants" of youtube, that's fine, that's A-OK, he makes great content, it's fantastic, it's well thought out, researched, it's great.

Imply that becoming a dicksplitter is bad for the image of a channel that tries it's absolute hardest to remain apolitical, bipartisan and purely focused on optimism and good? Now he's a vulture, a rat, he never did anything good, all of his videos were entry-level and badly researched, etc..
I pretty much agree, but as someone who found Sunny somewhat early on, he actually had way more Boogie and Wings content. He's also deleted a bunch of old content, or at least made it private as he did a lot of weird shit at the start before he found his groove, like plastering promo posters in his town and shilling big youtuber's merch. None of that disputes anything you said, just context.

As for the second part, it's amazing how he even stated at one point it was good Chris was getting support from Mr. Beast and other members of the crew, probably to keep it centered, but he's still being shit on. Sunny is a fun creator, and he doesn't make extensive essay videos, he just makes fun shit you can watch even if you're not into the content and I don't get this whole thing about him injecting his opinions, he isn't, it's just that he does a general overview and people can take it as they will.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
At one point Pippa needs to realize people are just looking for an excuse to get mad and she needs to stop being afraid of people being mad at her for no reason, especially since they get past it in all cases. But that's too tall of an ask since she's a woman, and naturally neurotic.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someone should send this superchat stream to Ken Jennings I'd like to see his take on that AI stuff.

Edit: nevermind he already did.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I really hate Sadkin streams, ever since that one time they make me feel uneasy, as if I was subconsciously worrying that this might be the last time I hear her voice. God dammit rabbit, you've made me actually care about you, now take responsibility for it and get some fucking help.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
But that's too tall of an ask since she's a woman, and naturally neurotic.
I'm optimistic that the autism will overtake the woman brain given enough encouragement.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I really hate Sadkin streams, ever since that one time they make me feel uneasy, as if I was subconsciously worrying that this might be the last time I hear her voice. God dammit rabbit, you've made me actually care about you, now take responsibility for it and get some fucking help.
I trust in the Pipkin.
She has her faults but I think she understands how her brain worms work. Ultimately her confidence in chat is a type of end game coping mechanism that she uses when she really needs to vent about her feelings. I wouldn't call it healthy necessarily but her speaking about this with chat is definitely better then bottling them up and potentially acting on them.

On the bright side, she's at the precipice of her character redemption arc now that her channels growing so quickly. Having the extra funds and being on an upward trajectory could lead us to the Pipkin holy land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom