"What's the point of therapy if I can't even use it as stream material"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I am not changing my opinion on this being a rebrand. The emotes are absolutely being rebranded, which means. Which is going to suck if anyone watches vods, because it's going to get rid of them.
Just want to add I really don't care about the rebrand but I do not like the TTS and will say that it's a shit idea to have it and if you really want to have it Pippa then make it at least 15 or 20 bucks. I just don't want the tangents getting interrupted anymore than they already do.
It's not really a rebrand though. The ship thing is an idea she got hooked on and talked about day-dreaming being a Vtuber manager and designing this as one of the slots in the company. My guess is that the she liked it so much she ended up adopting it for herself since nobody would, of course making it more appropriate with her current persona. She spent time thinking up the names and designs, so of course she wants people to like them and engage with them, even though the old ones are still as good as they were, and it's what her current persona is built on. She doesn't want to get rid of them or change anything, but she still wants people to engage with her new persona and roleplay like she was a different character, but still her.
(that's why she called it self-indulging, it's what she wants, not what makes sense)

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
This might be the mold talking, but I think Pippa The Ripper is starting to sound proper nice when she does it on karaoke. I hope that her trauma will heal with time, and she can re-release it with new vocals. ReNPC really did a great job with the visuals, so it's a shame how it ended up.

Sven

Would have preferred that the eyes stayed pink even in black mode, but it's a nice outfit with some fun toggles for Pippa so far.
Reminds me of Goth Pippa that was cycling around a few months ago
View attachment 19680
Hopefully she can find a way to mix and match parts, not sure how exactly the program works but she's done some stuff before.
Didn't Goth Pippa start up because her preview showed her hair would be black, I don't know the timeline enough to be sure myself which came first.

Place your bets how long until the TTS gets disabled.
Someone did a John Madden, it can die now I got all I wanted out of it.

Muted on every scene switch
:whatastory:
The more things change, the more they stay the same. It was some delightfully classic Pippa scuff in amongst all the newness.

About the only thing I could suggest is she should commission a rig of Bird Prisoner and have it animated so it's the one speaking the TTS.
I want to say she already has a rigged Bird Prisoner. It's been a long ass time but I could swear I've seen one before somewhere in the Pippistory books.

This might be the mold talking, but I think Pippa The Ripper is starting to sound proper nice when she does it on karaoke. I hope that her trauma will heal with time, and she can re-release it with new vocals. ReNPC really did a great job with the visuals, so it's a shame how it ended up.
Honestly the difference was noticeable on the day of/after release when she did the first karaoke of it. If I recall the timeline right it was recorded super early and might have been what inspired her to do karaoke so often in the first place to improve.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Just watched the VOD. Our tard wife can't be so cute bros.
Well done on the rigger, pink outfit is super duper adorable.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I want to say she already has a rigged Bird Prisoner. It's been a long ass time but I could swear I've seen one before somewhere in the Pippistory books.
She has:
Her Bird Prisoner model.
Her True Form pink bunny model.
Her Terry pink axolotl model with shiny blue toggle.
Her Slimekin Slippa model.
Her random edits to her base model like what Sleepy used.
And now her new model.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Literally 1984:

Imagine trying to explain to the police vtubers and Pippa, and why you had to be there so late at night.

"No officer, we're not here to sell drugs, we're here to see the pink rabbit. No, that's not code for a dealer or gay sex, it's an anime woman. You know, anime, Japanese cartoons?"

She has gotten much better, and she also made peace with some of the cringey parts of the song as in the original you can tell the difference between when she's singing her backstory and when she's saying she's a mega idol as she's more comfortable saying one over the other. Really cool to see her journey.

I just have to change it a little.

don't want to be a Pippa clone :inaunravel:
But tomboy short black hair is kino
Haven't you been planning to debut for over a year now?

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

A newcomer to the "showering" community has a question about our hobby.

Last edited:

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Well, at least she plans to take a shower, that's progress:shiinawangy:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

I'd say it's worse than her shower skittles. Though if she wants to drink coffee in the shower just get a tight lid with a straw with a 90 degree bend and she should be ok.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
I would argue that coffee is better for her teeth than skittles, but I'm guessing she will drink coffee and eat sweets, or beef jerky while showering:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I would argue that coffee is better for her teeth than skittles, but I'm guessing she will drink coffee and eat sweets, or beef jerky while showering:smugpipi:
It wasn't so much the health benefits, but that skittles being turned into her "skittle soup" in the shower is a bonus to her, but the coffee will just be washed out of the cup before she could finish it. Though with my innovative solutions to her Piproblems the coffee will probably take over the skittles in terms of practicality.

Problem status: fixed.
:icanfixher:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It wasn't so much the health benefits, but that skittles being turned into her "skittle soup" in the shower is a bonus to her, but the coffee will just be washed out of the cup before she could finish it. Though with my innovative solutions to her Piproblems the coffee will probably take over the skittles in terms of practicality.

Problem status: fixed.
:icanfixher:
I genuinely wonder what went so wrong in my life that's led to me talking to you on a daily basis.

Not even suicide will save me from this, in case my ghost has to cope with the memories.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I genuinely wonder what went so wrong in my life that's led to me talking to you on a daily basis.

Not even suicide will save me from this, in case my ghost has to cope with the memories.
You ask what went wrong, but have you ever asked what the alternative was? Have you seen what's going on outside in clown world? Frankly, I'm the normal one and so is Pippa.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'd say it's worse than her shower skittles. Though if she wants to drink coffee in the shower just get a tight lid with a straw with a 90 degree bend and she should be ok.
t6c3p1jp05b51.jpg

wew

Male hag love!
Haven't you been planning to debut for over a year now?
I have been streaming on an off for years now its just I want to save money up for a better model/design.

Archive

nothing is better than some nice shower tea its good for the body and soul unlike shower coffee that makes you want to kill your self

Not_glowie

Just lurking
I wonder how shitty the tap water is where she lives, granted she doesn't shower often, still there could be some long term problems if she drinks it while showering.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I have been streaming on an off for years now its just I want to save money up for a better model/design.
Are we going to learn one day that Lisa or something walks among us?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I have a solution to the shower coffee question:

starbucks makes canned coffee, doubleshot, which can be delivered by amazon

order 12-packs of dedicated shower coffee, chill before taking a shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom