reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Eh, he's an annoying fag, but I'll accept a temporary alliance no matter the reason as long as it makes her turn the damn thing off.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Temporary solution:

Increase the TTS to something significant, like $50 - but only through Streamlabs

You want a wall of noise? Pay up.

Once it becomes too much to handle, increase further to $75, to $100, and it can be saved for things like Aka-Supa drops

EDIT: Further solutions include special stream events where TTS is cheap, so that people can "let it out" during that particular stream so it doesn't mess up other streams.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 19772
Tweets / Archive

Well hey, broken clocks etc.
I want to agree with the first response, but the second is so gay that I want Pippa to somehow make it work and buck brake the homo. Maybe that's why she appreciates him, not only is he a big pay pig, but he makes others rally behind Pippa and cheer on her dumb ideas being somehow good. I believe Pippa, I believe!

JMForte

I want to agree with the first response, but the second is so gay that I want Pippa to somehow make it work and buck brake the homo. Maybe that's why she appreciates him, not only is he a big pay pig, but he makes others rally behind Pippa and cheer on her dumb ideas being somehow good. I believe Pippa, I believe!
TTS is shit an nothing will make me change my opinion on it needing to either go or be raised to 50+ bucks.
You know I was shitting on @Godzilla1984 for seething about the pippa fan discord and all that but now I get it. I really do. The more I have thought about the TTS the more I realize I don't like it. You know it's going to interrupt the tangents and her content and make it worse and someone is definitely going to try and send dox messages through it at some point.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
TTS is shit an nothing will make me change my opinion on it needing to either go or be raised to 50+ bucks.
You know I was shitting on @Godzilla1984 for seething about the pippa fan discord and all that but now I get it. I really do. The more I have thought about the TTS the more I realize I don't like it. You know it's going to interrupt the tangents and her content and make it worse and someone is definitely going to try and send dox messages through it at some point.
Compromise, TTS as background noise for Duck Streams for boring messages sorted by jannies?

wew

Male hag love!
the continuation of tomboy supremacy in action

I now have an overwhelming desire to protect step-sis

I come back from the great outdoors to see short black hair ears down Pippa that looks like a design I was making my self :zaionwhatsgoingon:

GET OUT OF MY WALLS PIPPA REEEEEEE

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Compromise, TTS as background noise for Duck Streams for boring messages sorted by jannies?
Or she can do tts only for JL7ten's donations and ignore it completely. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I come back from the great outdoors to see short black hair ears down Pippa that looks like a design I was making my self :zaionwhatsgoingon:

GET OUT OF MY WALLS PIPPA REEEEEEE
Did you just dox your future roommate? :smugpipi:

Or she can do tts only for JL7ten's donations and ignore it completely. :smugpipi:
True.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You know it's going to interrupt the tangents and her content and make it worse and someone is definitely going to try and send dox messages through it at some point.
It's just gonna be hours upon hours of the exact same joke TTS donos that every big twitch streamer gets, or traumadumping, but in audio form this time, just like all the big twitch streamers get. She probably wants to make it work because she's a big xQC fan, but she needs to realize, that unlike xQC she's not some kind of malformed French-Canadian white ape, and that she actually manages to string together sentences long enough to get interrupted by the constant spam of unfunny.

It works for xQC because the man is a black hole of fucking intelligence and is more of a zoo attraction than a real human being, and watching the monkey go "OOK OOK CHAT CHAT OOK UNGA" when the funny noise happens makes up like 80% of his content.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The better compromise is just telling him to print off his superchats and put them on the fridge, but I guess this works too.

wew

Male hag love!
Did you just dox your future roommate? :smugpipi:
I just have to change it a little.
don't want to be a Pippa clone :inaunravel:
But tomboy short black hair is kino

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I watched most of it but posting late as fuck. Whole thing is goddamn good though. I'm glad the wait ended up well worth it, I mean this was teased what, 6+ months ago or something? (Disclaimer, I'm fuckin terrible with time frames lol. I swear it was ages ago though.) It's not even off like IRyS who got a change I think was better, but still different enough that it took some time to get used to. With this it's just "No yeah that's still Pips." Really good overall and it would be cool as fuck if they go her the ability to swap the colors on various parts with toggles and whatnot.

It's just gonna be hours upon hours of the exact same joke TTS donos that every big twitch streamer gets, or traumadumping, but in audio form this time, just like all the big twitch streamers get. She probably wants to make it work because she's a big xQC fan, but she needs to realize, that unlike xQC she's not some kind of malformed French-Canadian white ape, and that she actually manages to string together sentences long enough to get interrupted by the constant spam of unfunny.

It works for xQC because the man is a black hole of fucking intelligence and is more of a zoo attraction than a real human being, and watching the monkey go "OOK OOK CHAT CHAT OOK UNGA" when the funny noise happens makes up like 80% of his content.
I get that she WANTS it to work, but the problem is that pending your audience it's just obnoxious retards. TTS "Happy birthday" it's gonna get older even faster than usual. And considering I think that "HAHA IT ISN'T YOUR BIRTHDAY, BUT HAPPY BITCHDAY!" (I typo'd this, started to delete it, then found it amusing.) shit has been dead for like 10 years... yeah. I could do without it. You'll get maybe 1 clever use out of every 7, then the rest is stale memes or letter/number spam.
I just don't think it's gonna go well unless maybe it's a super chat reading only thing. It would also double as allowing her to control when it reads them so it isn't cutting her off or whatever since those are usually her prime ramblings. Not to say always (or often) CORRECT, but always pure unleaded Pipkin fueled.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't know, I don't like the TTS spam but I also don't like listening to like 70% of the Super chats either. I just don't like Pippa interruptions, but sometimes they lead to good tangents. Could it be possible to limit the TTS in a way so only more concise comment get read or they get cut off if it's too long?

I'll tell you one thing, either way I do not like seeing J7sticksuphisass telling her what to do and being a little bitch.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Literally 1984:

Imagine one of the cops is fan of Pippa and takes a selfie with the sacred billboard in the bg. :smugpipi:

Or better yet, the guy being arrested was trying to vandalize Our Glorious Lady of Pipkin's billboard, so now he's going to the "train station." :pippaworship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom