"I'm not Donald Duck! Donald isn't swimming! Donald...! I'm not the Azuki-arai! I'm not a yokai!"Oozora Subaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I missed the whole karaoke. Fuck

why are xqc and amouranth labeling themselves as vtubers, that's not even remotely true
Xqc should have someone euthanize him hes so retarded hed probably pull a henri and fail 4 times
Because they are faggots and Twitch doesnt give a shit about people exploiting tags on their platforms.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Because they are faggots and Twitch doesnt give a shit about people exploiting tags on their platforms.
Twitch has no rules, they just side with the fags on their site that make the most noise while banning people 10x their size because how dare they be edgy.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It's been three hours, and "IT'S NOT A REBRAND, CHAT" is already on speaking terms with "IT'S A BUBBLE, CHAT!"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

It's been three hours, and "IT'S NOT A REBRAND, CHAT" is already on speaking terms with "IT'S A BUBBLE, CHAT!"

Not gonna lie, I only want boat Pippa now... and Dark hair ears down Pippa.... not sure if I like short hair or long hair more.....
It's just better in every way, we been looking transprideflag colored Pippa for a long time now, I want boat Pippa!

JMForte

I am not changing my opinion on this being a rebrand. The emotes are absolutely being rebranded, which means. Which is going to suck if anyone watches vods, because it's going to get rid of them.
Just want to add I really don't care about the rebrand but I do not like the TTS and will say that it's a shit idea to have it and if you really want to have it Pippa then make it at least 15 or 20 bucks. I just don't want the tangents getting interrupted anymore than they already do.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I am not changing my opinion on this being a rebrand. The emotes are absolutely being rebranded, which means. Which is going to suck if anyone watches vods, because it's going to get rid of them.
I'm still mad about the emotes, yeah they're being redone to be in a unified style, but that means they're not the same fucking emotes anymore. I'm also going to miss Doug Walker saying Pipkin 75 times a minute.

Yeah, the test run for TTS was fucking terrible.

JMForte

I'm still mad about the emotes, yeah they're being redone to be in a unified style, but that means they're not the same fucking emotes anymore. I'm also going to miss Doug Walker saying Pipkin 75 times a minute.
Probably sucks for the people that use the emotes or looks at chat. Would rather she did a vote in the members tab or on a stream without a bunch of tourists. I'm not a member so that's why I don't really care, I can't even use emotes.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Not gonna lie, I only want boat Pippa now... and Dark hair ears down Pippa.... not sure if I like short hair or long hair more.....
It's just better in every way, we been looking transprideflag colored Pippa for a long time now, I want boat Pippa!
EGL Pippa is superior to OG Pippa.

Donion

Longhair Pippa is so good

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
hich is going to suck if anyone watches vods, because it's going to get rid of them.
but that means they're not the same fucking emotes anymore
Her emotes suck tough. Only a few are good and the rest look like she just couldn't think of anything and wanted to use them up.
pippaemotes.PNG

I only really like the mudkips ones, smug and melted. I mean nigglet is pretty cool too, but he's new.
But I hope with "uniform" they don't end up too samey for example:
remiemotes.PNG
liaemotes.PNG

Lia and Remi have a uniform style but half the emotes look the same at emote size and the details get lost.

I think Shiina's are a great example of good emotes because they so clear and distinct at emote size.
shiinaemotes.PNG

*I know it's not a mudkips but the real name is hard to spell.*

hololive ruined /jp/

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Her emotes suck tough. Only a few are good and the rest look like she just couldn't think of anything and wanted to use them up.
View attachment 19757
I only really like the mudkips ones, smug and melted. I mean nigglet is pretty cool too, but he's new.
But I hope with "uniform" they don't end up too samey for example:
View attachment 19759View attachment 19760
Lia and Remi have a uniform style but half the emotes look the same at emote size and the details get lost.

I think Shiina's are a great example of good emotes because they so clear and distinct at emote size.
View attachment 19762

*I know it's not a mudkips but the real name is hard to spell.*
The only current Pippa emotes I think are kinda bad and could be replaced are the fucking pepe, college Pippa because it's too small and hard to read, the two between BP and the heart rabbit and whatever the fuck is under the I.

If smug, melty, FPI, clown axolotl, UOHpippa and the flaming rabbit get changed, it's worse than three holocausts.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
the continuation of tomboy supremacy in action

I now have an overwhelming desire to protect step-sis

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
the continuation of tomboy supremacy in action

I now have an overwhelming desire to protect step-sis

If she puts glasses on that model, I'm in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom