"What's wrong with liking dick? If you don't like dick, how would you make us? How would you get your favorite oshi, if you didn't like it, dick"Enna Alouette

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Heh, Pippa's not streaming so nobody will see me doublepost about being read by Calliope Mori

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
New Schizo & Attempted Groomer Added to Index:
R3 K7 (@FloggingMoIIy) - archive
About Page - archive
1679632180526.png1679632152736.png1679632161157.png

Only video on channel: "Braska's Final Aeon in 3 hits! FFX"
Upload Date & Viewcount: Apr 23, 2006; 3,951 views
Description: "This is a soundless vid I took of my cousin beating BFA in 3 HITS!"
1679632510215.png

He has public playlists, with the "Favorites" one being the most telling:
1679632528378.png

tl;dr:
1679633585066.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
New Schizo & Attempted Groomer Added to Index:
R3 K7 (@FloggingMoIIy) - archive
About Page - archive
View attachment 17535View attachment 17533View attachment 17534

Only video on channel: "Braska's Final Aeon in 3 hits! FFX"
Upload Date & Viewcount: Apr 23, 2006; 3,951 views
Description: "This is a soundless vid I took of my cousin beating BFA in 3 HITS!"

He has public playlists, with the "Favorites" one being the most telling:
View attachment 17538

tl;dr:
View attachment 17550
You know it's bad as soon as you see Jordan Peterson. He doesn't need a Pippa, he needs a dad.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
As cringe as it is, she needs to basically spend part of a stream reading through the typical rules of vTubers and how they handle chat
She should collab with Shiina for this to make use of Shiina's excellent PowerPoint presentation skills :pippasquish:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Y'know, I was going to say that these kinds of streams are the closest she comes to filtering me, as I really don't find coomer/'ecchi' content all that entertaining, but I think the mine of schizophrenia that is her chat and donos during these streams makes up for the content. Not only did a decent chunk of chat out themselves as pedophiles who constantly insisted on thirsting over the idea of specifically underage 14-year-old slave girls, methinks we might have also just witnessed the birth of a new Pippacow.
NGL but I was feeling this way. Like this stuff is funny when it just happens, but the whole stream from the start was a dance around "How far chat? HOW FAR DO WE GO CHAT" type thing. There's also not a lot to dance around when rape happens within the first like 10 minutes lol. I do like her AI gen streams cause it basically becomes a glorified chatting stream otherwise.
Although I could certainly do without the chat spamming "SHE'S 14 BARE FOOT AND PREGANTE LAWLELOL Uohhhhh" and whatever the fuck else every single time she's making up a character for something.

As far as raids yeah. We'll see how many of these autistic fucks can actually listen though. You're probably socially retarded and bad at listening in the first place when your first thought going into a stream that barely speaks English is to start spamming about shit like Ram Ranch and Grooming. Chat's only going to get worse if there's nothing at all attempted.

I'm glad you guys caught that new schizo in action though. Holy shit. I'm wondering if he read henri's thread and was like "This henri dude's kinda based, he might be my mlp oshi reincarnated"
Pippa's a fucking magnet for retards and freakshows goddamn.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
At this point I just really fucking dislike the concept of stream raids, the 'politics' of who's okay to raid and who isn't is incredibly fucking gay regardless of whether it's on Twitch or YouTube, and Pippa's chat integrating with the raid target's chat is a losing game no matter what. If she just sets up the raid and leaves it at that then the raiders who identify themselves as Pippa fans by spamming PIPIPI for ten minutes straight and unapologetically break containment will hurt her public image, but if she tries to tardwrangle her audience beyond the walls of her own stream chat it flies way too close to the insufferable "as someone with a platform you have a responsibility to x/y/z" shit you see on Twitter, and sets a precedent that she's going to have to comment on the actions of stray capippis acting up in the wild going forward.

Nine times out of ten there's no benefit to raiding anyway, there's an occasional diamond in the rough like the chinchilla but usually the raiders just interrupt the other stream for a bit then leave. Raiding into random animal streams was funny the first couple of times but even that feels pointless now (aside from the charity fundraisers); the safest move would be to stop raiding entirely. There's nothing stopping people from finding something else to watch by themselves.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
At this point I just really fucking dislike the concept of stream raids, the 'politics' of who's okay to raid and who isn't is incredibly fucking gay regardless of whether it's on Twitch or YouTube, and Pippa's chat integrating with the raid target's chat is a losing game no matter what. If she just sets up the raid and leaves it at that then the raiders who identify themselves as Pippa fans by spamming PIPIPI for ten minutes straight and unapologetically break containment will hurt her public image, but if she tries to tardwrangle her audience beyond the walls of her own stream chat it flies way too close to the insufferable "as someone with a platform you have a responsibility to x/y/z" shit you see on Twitter, and sets a precedent that she's going to have to comment on the actions of stray capippis acting up in the wild going forward.

Nine times out of ten there's no benefit to raiding anyway, there's an occasional diamond in the rough like the chinchilla but usually the raiders just interrupt the other stream for a bit then leave. Raiding into random animal streams was funny the first couple of times but even that feels pointless now (aside from the charity fundraisers); the safest move would be to stop raiding entirely. There's nothing stopping people from finding something else to watch by themselves.
Most of the raid politics stuff is in Pippa's head. Not that it doesn't exist, but it's greatly exaggerated with a few people complaining and Pippa's menhera making even the simplest social interaction endlessly difficult.

As silly as the concept of raiding is, it seems to be quite helpful for other streamers. Shiina managed to turn the raid from the foot stream into a huge subscription boost. Pippa's also helped a bunch of two-views reach the 1,000 sub milestone to help them get monetized. It seems a pity to give all of that up so as not to deal with any potential complaints.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I have never done anything to harm Pippa or Phase Connect. It can't possibly be my fault! :smugpipi:
What am I being accused of?
It's not your fault, you can help it if you black out and stream as a certain pink anime woman and ruin everything all the time

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
For anyone who wasn't aware, the secret duck waiting room has a new duck on the thumbnail every once an a while!
Todays duck is this:
1679641724119.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

She posted a video already.

And she's on Twitter, though all she's done so far is link this video and retweet some fan art.

Fifty subs on YouTube already. That's more followers than I have on Twitch, Twitter, and YouTube put together after two months of streaming. Oh well. To be expected I guess.

NovelAi is really hard to get a good brown girl.

It made Sena. Maybe it's about quality over quantity.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Fifty subs on YouTube already. That's more followers than I have on Twitch, Twitter, and YouTube put together after two months of streaming. Oh well. To be expected I guess.
It's brutal and getting live viewers to grow is even harder. Pippa, make us all hunky man avatars so we can ride your coat tails too without being femboys!
Fine I've subbed to you as well. No need to be jealous you're not a woman.
Get on your alt and give him another one too..... just kidding who would do that.... :shiinastare:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Fine I've subbed to you as well. No need to be jealous you're not a woman.
Thanks, but I do almost everything on my Twitch channel nowadays. I was planning to have some short videos made to premiere on my YouTube channel in a couple weeks while I'm on vacation, but it's looking like I might not be able to finish those in time. Might have to save that idea for a later vacation.

It's brutal and getting live viewers to grow is even harder. Pippa, make us all hunky man avatars so we can ride your coat tails too without being femboys!

One of the community-made FlaVR generations was called MPREG and was exactly as it sounds… not interested. Not sure if anybody currently streams as them. At any rate, she actually did make a hunky man avatar today. If someone wanted to become Alearius or whatever Pippa's self-insert was named, go for it. I'll stick with Murray, though. Maybe it's a sunken cost fallacy but I've already spent a decent amount on Murray commissions and such, with more in the works. And besides, I like the guy.

male, blonde hair, beard, orange eyes, yellow eyes, red eyes, paladin, leather,  s-2198120440.png

Sven

So with the whole raid thing I suddenly had a thought as I'd seen some Holo's play around with sub only mode with years required to see how slow chat goes and wondered how precise you can do it. So out of curiosity I decided to do a quick search and discovered it can go as low as minutes and honestly this feels more and more like anyone complaining about the spam just aren't using the tools Youtube gives you.

So you get a PIPIPIPIPIPI raid and suddenly your 2 view chat is at 4 view numbers just set it to sub+10 minutes mode and boom, your community can still chat and the spam is killed instantly. This will bleed off some of the raiders, though it's not like a bunch don't leave right away anyways, but just explain the numbers intimidate you and you just need the time to adapt, do a quick self-intro and then get back to what your were doing by the time the 10 is up anyone still around will have hopefully gotten a clue to the vibe.

I do agree a Pippresentation sometime wouldn't hurt as her numbers have exploded these last few months and obviously a few people could use the old 2x4 to the head approach to stop being dumbasses but obviously the tools to fix this problem exist already and streamers need to learn to use them too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Where's your schedule and your social links? I had a quick look around your profile and I couldn't see anything. You don't necessarily have to spam it, but maybe change your profile from "Technically Not Debut TBA" to "Streaming as _____ on Twitch" ?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
SlaVR sound like a name for a Slavic shitposting vtuber group. Imagine Russian and Ukrainian simps getting into a dono war over some Donbass waifu. Who then cucks them both by revealing her one true love was the Mongol horde. I'm sickened, but curious.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
the zillow stream dream is alive and well in pippakistan

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She posted a video already.

And she's on Twitter, though all she's done so far is link this video and retweet some fan art.

It made Sena. Maybe it's about quality over quantity.

First she memes a vtuber company into existence and now she rapes one into existence. Truly a woman of infinite talents.

the zillow stream dream is alive and well in pippakistan

Don't buy it Pippa! You're better than a Disney house!

That would leave a void for Reticule to start donating. Maybe Pippa can be groomed and fixed still.
We've been over this, she get the money once we're married, not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom