God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mori raid, I love pink girl unity :calidrinking::sanasmile:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Elaina has brown skin. People need to stop whitewashing characters.
NovelAi is really hard to get a good brown girl.

He's donated about $200 in real money and was trying to send a thousand but YouTube wouldn't let him, he's not Henri lmao
I love that she ignored most of the chats.

So is it a groom attempt or a scam? My guess is on grooming.
Going to assume its just a Henry-type retard trauma dumping and acting retarded.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think Pippa's full of shit. I think it's more likely someone complained about her raiding so and so and not them or some such thing.
They can turn their fucking raids OFF if they don't want RAIDS. They should want them.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'll never understand why she's so afraid to step on peoples toes. She should just do it and if it turns out the person doesn't like it or seems uncomfortable just don't do it again. She's more likely to do good for smaller vtubers than harm and raiding bigger vtubers is to her advantage. She's so afraid of causing harm she fails to realize how much good she can do with it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Mori seems to like capippi's. Who has an issue with them then?

I blame @superduper.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think Pippa's full of shit. I think it's more likely someone complained about her raiding so and so and not them or some such thing.
They can turn their fucking raids OFF if they don't want RAIDS. They should want them.
Chat is retarded, but any chat becomes retarded above 1k people, and if people don't want to deal with that, I don't know how they expect to get anywhere.

lvl8

Mori is so chill, it pisses me off when twitter freaks gives her so much shit at every opportunity.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Some people want them, until they get them, but you might have a point that someone got upset they weren't getting the raids.

Pippa just needs to accept her inner desire to ryona and say fuck it and only raid people who fear it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Mori is so chill, it pisses me off when twitter freaks gives her so much shit at every opportunity.

I still think it stems from the whole "Stop tweeting, Start creating" debacle

They haven't stopped tweeting since

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The problem is Pippa has to bring out the banhammer and not be afraid to use it. Just straight up tell chat "When I raid, you need to behave. If I catch you acting like an idiot in the other chat and not trying to participate and just flood it with memes, I'll ban you from my chat."

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I still think it stems from the whole "Stop tweeting, Start creating" debacle

They haven't stopped tweeting since
And she keeps reminding them to stay mad every now and then, mostly through her songs. Internet Brain Rot is still a banger.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The problem is Pippa has to bring out the banhammer and not be afraid to use it. Just straight up tell chat "When I raid, you need to behave. If I catch you acting like an idiot in the other chat and not trying to participate and just flood it with memes, I'll ban you from my chat."
While she has a much smaller viewer base so it makes it easier, Kirsche has that exact rule for raids. For example when she raids PrayersForAbigail on Sundays when she is doing bible study, chat has to to be on their best behavior during a raid or they will be banned from Kirsche's chat. I feel like Pippa and her mods need to have a similar rule at this point.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
>bans JL7Ten
doom-guy-doom-nerd.gif

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Imagine being some chump who opposed pink supremacy. And on a day Calli is streaming her beloved, long-withheld Persona games, no less. Discord vermintide most harmed?
Also wtf was going on in the goddamn discord that they couldn't stfu about while she was trying to stream? Any chance at all that it actually warranted distracting her with it, or just discordtardation trying to put the focus onto themselves?

>bans JL7Ten
Stop, my penis can only get so erect.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Is Pippa trying to tell her chat that they are braindead without being blunt?
Yes. She should be blunt though.

I'm glad she's addressing it. I think this is reference to the chinchila's getting filled with capipis derailing her chat.
She shouldn't beat around the bush though. Call people out for being retarded.

I know its not the same (due to the number of viewers) but Riifu spends about 5 minutes each day telling chat to not be retarded and to respect whoever they stream. She knows that she is fairly unique when it comes to Vtubers and she doesn't want her chat to coompost all over the new raider. Its basically the equivalent of a parent reminding their retarded kids not to act out, scream and run around when in public.

Yeah it is probably, but little does she know that Pippa gets brought up everyday in Chinchilla's chat regardless if she's there. I do think it gets a bit annoying, but Natsumi doesn't seem to mind.
That's the problem. Its bad etiquette to talk about other streamers in chat unless the streamer brings them up first and even then, its best to keep it to a minimum unless the streamer asks for it. I feel like Chinchilla got lucky she got a huge creator to raid her and while a bit annoying she knows that getting a boost in viewers takes a ton of time and effort so she is grateful. Hell, the other day they dropped a few aka supas on her which is not something that happens often.

Her chat is pretty retarded and annoying. They treat every streamer like Pippa, and its so many people that its hard to control.

Mori seems to like capippi's. Who has an issue with them then?

I blame @superduper.
I am going to assume its just small streamers that get overwhelmed by it. People then start shit because the chat becomes unreadable for about 10 minutes. The raid feature is pretty shit on youtube that it slowly seems to filter people into instead of a massive dump. You get people spamming "PIPPIPIPIPIPIP" 8-10 minutes after the initial raid started.

Yeah Calli is pretty great. Slightly retarded when it comes to games but fairly chill. Interestingly enough she got about 1200 new viewers from Pippa that were not watching her previously.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Chat is retarded, but any chat becomes retarded above 1k people, and if people don't want to deal with that, I don't know how they expect to get anywhere.
Exactly. And at the same time for instance Erina's chat was fine last night after the raid... I mean it was already kind of retarded because of dark souls back seaters, but the raid didn't cause any problems.

Sven

Her chat is pretty retarded and annoying. They treat every streamer like Pippa, and its so many people that its hard to control.
I still feel like this is the biggest issue, Pippa is well not unique but a pretty rare case of the allowed banter you can throw around with her and not get a hammer. Given just how many people she ended up drawing in from non-vtuber sources you end up with a lot of people who just can't figure out that not everyone is the pink rabbit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah Calli is pretty great. Slightly retarded when it comes to games but fairly chill. Interestingly enough she got about 1200 new viewers from Pippa that were not watching her previously.
She's really bad at videogames, but in a way that's completely opposite to most streamers. She usually understands the mechanics and pays attention to what the game tells her, but she has the mechanical skill of a 97 year-old with arthritis who lost half his hand in a lawnmower accident.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I still feel like this is the biggest issue, Pippa is well not unique but a pretty rare case of the allowed banter you can throw around with her and not get a hammer. Given just how many people she ended up drawing in from non-vtuber sources you end up with a lot of people who just can't figure out that not everyone is the pink rabbit.
As cringe as it is, she needs to basically spend part of a stream reading through the typical rules of vTubers and how they handle chat. Acknowledge the fact that she's unique, there might be people who aren't fans of other vtubers, and make the talk/powerpoint as Pippa humor laden as possible. But still shame the fuck out of the rule breakers. And prep for bans as needed.

And emphasize that not following the rules only ends up hurting Pippa and Phase Connect in the long run. And if they're fine with that, they aren't someone they want in the community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom