"We had anime and Hitler on our side and we still didn't fucking make it"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"Btw everyone come spend $$$ to talk to PC talents for 5 minutes on an iPad at this upcoming con"~ Probably Pippa soon :shiinastare:

Piarro

Early Adopter

Brapfiend

I dunno, I live half a continent away from the nearest anime convention, and it all seems like paying out the ass to wait in a line, buy comically overpriced merch, listen to a panel about FOTM anime #964, and maybe get an autograph from a dub VA who you like from something that isn't actually an anime dub.
I get day drunk and chat with all the other cosplayers, I like how it's one of the few times I can be in a room full of people and there's a good chance I'm not the strangest person in it for once

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Btw everyone come spend $$$ to talk to PC talents for 5 minutes on an iPad at this upcoming con"~ Probably Pippa soon :shiinastare:
And if you can't afford it, just sell some family possessions
1677897791149.png

She's so goddamn autistic
I know! She's so adorable!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yeah, I'm far from the most social person in the world and haven't been to that many fandom cons, but I've greatly enjoyed the ones I've been to. Some good memories.

You're surrounded by hundreds, possibly thousands of people who have similar interests than you. If you can't find a way to strike up a conversation with someone there, I'm afraid you truly are hopeless. But yes, going there with someone you already know and who might be better at that sort of thing than you will also help.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I get day drunk and chat with all the other cosplayers, I like how it's one of the few times I can be in a room full of people and there's a good chance I'm not the strangest person in it for once
That's an angle I didn't look at, fair enough.

But if I want to feel better about myself, and also get knocked over by the BO smell and weed fog, I can just walk past the local art school :^)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
But Pippa, Shiina and Rie said in their dating advice stream that a con is a great place to meet women and that many of their friends met their significant other at a con.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah honestly I'm not surprised Pippa was one of the stinky con-goers.

Piarro

Early Adopter
God damn it this putrid bitch.

But Pippa, Shiina and Rie said in their dating advice stream that a con is a great place to meet women and that many of their friends met thier significant other at a con.
How do you think she met Zax?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa showered like a prostitute :pippasadl:

At least she tried I guess?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rrat poster here, Pippa actually manually unmods Rie so that when she pops up on chat, she can make it a point to bring up the fact that she isn't modded as an attempt to dog whistle the fact that Rie is a whore and cannot be trusted.

lvl8

There are some things about my oshi that I don't need to know.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Pippa doesn't understand showering is for your health and not just not smelling to other people

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Pippa doesn't understand showering is for your health and not just not smelling to other people
I don't think she knows about health at all.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She still doesn't shower for two weeks at a time.

How? If I don't shower for a day and a half, I'll feel so god damn greasy and disgusting that I genuinely can't sleep, or do anything because my mind will constantly be on how disgusting I am. If my unwashed hair touches the back of my neck after that day and a half, I can feel my soul folding like a pretzel.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Regarding the Twitchcon stuff from earlier, if Pippa were to actually go to a big con like that in-person with a known announcement/intention, keeping in mind the type of schizos she's attracted thus far, there would be a non-zero chance of it being a dox nightmare. There are people like Henri who would probably unironically go to the con specifically to try and stake out/find her like an even more autistic version of HWNDU.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Don't deny it, you'd enjoy it you sick freak.
:wtfman::shiinawangy:
Top on the fixing list is to scrub her down daily to assure a squeaky clean Pippa.

Edit: Why the bonks? I'm just saying hygiene is very important.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Regarding the Twitchcon stuff from earlier, if Pippa were to actually go to a big con like that in-person with a known announcement/intention, keeping in mind the type of schizos she's attracted thus far, there would be a non-zero chance of it being a dox nightmare. There are people like Henri who would probably unironically go to the con specifically to try and stake out/find her like an even more autistic version of HWNDU.
I don't think self defense would be a problem if she just went to SHOTshow :^)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I don't think she knows about health at all.
I was read, which is YAY

and she said "yeah" to my health chat. So she knows that, but doesn't think about that or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom