"I fought all of those Japanese aunties for the last pack of Strong Zero Lemon"Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Waiting for the surprise Happy Birthday from Watame somehow arranged by her friends.
Well, Calli just woke up and started tweeting about a Golden Girls themed Persona clone, so it might not be Watame, but there's a chance.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

zelda-cdi-good.gif

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Now I just want to take Pippa to conventions for some reason.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Oh yay, the lovely and popular Princess Rie is here! :)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Now I just want to take Pippa to conventions for some reason.

Yeah, if she went with a friend who dragged her along to some of the events, maybe she'd get her money's worth out of it. Cons aren't supposed to be just a place you go and overpay for merch.

If she does go to TwitchCon with you, though, don't take her to the foam pit please.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Have Lisa and Sleepy drag her to cons, so that at least she'll be with her friends. Maybe even Kirsche, or Nyaru, but at that point opsec would be a nightmare.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa can't safely go to a con now everyone knows what her fursuit looks like.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa can't safely go to a con now everyone knows what her fursuit looks like.
She can afford a real one now, though. :^)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yeah, if she went with a friend who dragged her along to some of the events, maybe she'd get her money's worth out of it. Cons aren't supposed to be just a place you go and overpay for merch.

If she does go to TwitchCon with you, though, don't take her to the foam pit please.
The sad thing is, I'm just like her with cons, but I never paid to get in, I just got paid to show up. The nice thing was because I was with a company I was forced to interact with people and that was always fun as even their weird fucks were interesting in a "what's your deal?" kind of way. Then the after parties with some of the creators and other companies were fun, but had I gone alone and wasn't dragged around to stuff, I'd pull a Pippa.

And I'd keep her very safe from the back breaker pits.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I dunno, I live half a continent away from the nearest anime convention, and it all seems like paying out the ass to wait in a line, buy comically overpriced merch, listen to a panel about FOTM anime #964, and maybe get an autograph from a dub VA who you like from something that isn't actually an anime dub.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Cons might be worth it if you like hanging out with people. Not if you're anxiety ridden.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I dunno, I live half a continent away from the nearest anime convention, and it all seems like paying out the ass to wait in a line, buy comically overpriced merch, listen to a panel about FOTM anime #964, and maybe get an autograph from a dub VA who you like from something that isn't actually an anime dub.
It used to make more sense before the Internet could sell you anything you want, but also the point is to go with people and hang out. Some people use it to just meet with friends from online and party.

If you go alone though it probably sucks.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I feel like a convention would only be somewhat worthwhile if you live close enough by where you don't need to pay for travel costs and can just go back home at the end of the day. The travel costs just make the experience not worth it at all. Plus the people there are weird and smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom