"Did you guys know? My and Jelly's pairing name is 'Jizzy', what do you guys think?"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The thing that gets me is that despite all of this, she's still going to try and stream later anyways...
:pippasadl:
I didn't catch the stream today, but from what she said last night and watching that clip from today, she just needs to take a break. Trying to push through it and stream is just gonna lead to her fucking up her throat even more and feel worse than she already does. She needs to take a week break to just go to the doctor and rest herself.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Fishtard should take away her youtube channel for a week for her to go to doctor tbh

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The thing that gets me is that despite all of this, she's still going to try and stream later anyways...
:pippasadl:
She's far too willing to sacrifice herself for the audience. I hope she figures out how to better stand up for herself and how to better take care of herself. She's so resilient but also just a bit dumb with how many problems she causes herself.

JMForte

She's far too willing to sacrifice herself for the audience.
Yeah. Suicide at peak of her career on stream level of sacrifice. For her she has said it's all about entertaining the audience even if it brings down herself or others.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yeah. Suicide at peak of her career on stream level of sacrifice. For her she has said it's all about entertaining the audience even if it brings down herself or others.
Girl needs to learn to value herself. The crappy upbringing and lack of support seems to have done a number on her, and she can't see that people like her because of her not because of the edge, self destruction, or whatever.

JMForte

Girl needs to learn to value herself. The crappy upbringing and lack of support seems to have done a number on her, and she can't see that people like her because of her not because of the edge, self destruction, or whatever.
She seems to have gotten somewhat better about it, it's just that streaming makes her happy and is her dream job. People like that don't like taking breaks. Her being sick, the stress, not getting good sleep, and every other thing is probably just compounding and making her problem worse than it actually is. She has talked about putting on like a deep voice way back before Pippa when talking to family and others. I wonder if she still does that but for streaming and everything else if so it probably doesn't help with her throat problems.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She seems to have gotten somewhat better about it, it's just that streaming makes her happy and is her dream job. People like that don't like taking breaks. Her being sick, the stress, not getting good sleep, and every other thing is probably just compounding and making her problem worse than it actually is. She has talked about putting on like a deep voice way back before Pippa when talking to family and others. I wonder if she still does that but for streaming and everything else if so it probably doesn't help with her throat problems.
It's rough for sure to be hitting the big time and then having your body fall apart, but slow and steady is better than burning out in a blaze. She's gotten better with some things but the sleep schedule sounds like it's gotten way worse, which probably leads to a lot of issues. The bad thing is also that the most vocal members in chat will always be the ones who want more from the streamer and aren't concerned with their wellbeing.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa tex to speech arc coming up. :smugpipi:What if she has AI Pippa respond to chat while she games or what not? Pippa's creative she'll get through having to rest her voice.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa tex to speech arc coming up. :smugpipi:What if she has AI Pippa respond to chat while she games or what not? Pippa's creative she'll get through having to rest her voice.
Cyber Pippa says "pie" instead of pi, and says she'd never commit violence based on the demo they showed, it would be a disaster. I think it's time to consider Clonekin once more.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Pippa will not have sex with you @Reticule. Is it why you are turning into Henri? Can't cope so the only option is turning into a schizo?

Piarro

Early Adopter
On the Henri thread, someone bought up Phillipines average wage. Pippa was checking with Henri to see if he was not spending too much on superchats the next stream.

Pippa is incredibly terminally online, she reads every post on here including all of the fixposting and if you disagree you're coping

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa is incredibly terminally online, she reads every post on here including all of the fixposting and if you disagree you're coping
Pippa has a private account somewhere where she keeps screencapping Reticule posts and saying "I can fix him".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Probably no stream tonight if I had to guess.
1) no tweets since the collab ended
2) hasn't removed LIVE NOW off her twitter after the collab
She's probably dead bros.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I really hope she doesn't stream tonight. She needs the break.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I really hope she doesn't stream tonight. She needs the break.
Looks like you got your wish

But on a more serious note, I hope she's ok and gets better soon, and she should take off all the time she needs. Also she should probably see a doctor.

Pippa has a private account somewhere where she keeps screencapping Reticule posts and saying "I can fix him".
Mutual fixing is best fixing. :smugpipi::icanfixher:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Cyber Pippa says "pie" instead of pi, and says she'd never commit violence based on the demo they showed, it would be a disaster. I think it's time to consider Clonekin once more.
Clone my bollocks inside your mouth

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
After many long months away, Pippler lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom