"Ah, good 'ole Selen, just the way I like my women, racist and illiterate"Selen Tatsuki

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Does this game ever get to the fucking point?

I normally like narrative-driven games, but when the opening of the game is just someone rambling at you then giving you a list of twenty-odd long-winded options to respond with, you lose me.
Just remember, every time she plays a weird gimmick game, it could've been a stream where she played Deus Ex instead.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
literally nyanners fr fr
I knew it would happen eventually, but I figured it wouldn't be until next year. :smugpipi:

Also I hate these voices.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Is the moral about egg cartons?

In this case you really don't want a local database of the material.
And that's the crux of the problem. You basically need a server full of CP to train your own AI to recognize it and ban/block it. Only the feds and their corporate tech stooges in silicon valley can get away with that kind of stuff, which makes you reliant on them. Pretty much a losing situation. One of the many reasons section 230 should never have been fucked with. Holding site owners responsible for something they have no control over, such as what their user's may post, kills the small/medium size website.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
In this case you really don't want a local database of the material.
No actual storage of the images/audio/video, rather some sort of cryptographic/algorithmic hash of it
Untitled.jpg
Think of the same way you can google search for similar images/different sizes, or that intrusive copyright music/video detection happens on Youtube

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Does this game ever get to the fucking point?

I normally like narrative-driven games, but when the opening of the game is just someone rambling at you then giving you a list of twenty-odd long-winded options to respond with, you lose me.
So, British.

Sven

She's going to distract the princess by complimenting her shoes isn't she.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Just remember, every time she plays a weird gimmick game, it could've been a stream where she played Deus Ex instead.
I can't relate. osrs enjoyers are eating good :ironmousekek:

logitech

kinda looks like a tape worm

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_RJhlJ4vgmB.png

I would get mad too if my inner monologue was British :whatastory:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
>Game takes you through endless stairs
Pippa: you know chat, this reminds me of walmart...

lvl8

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What is the appeal of this game?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's forgotten Deus Ex exists, it's probably better for your own sanity to give up on this one.

And that's the crux of the problem. You basically need a server full of CP to train your own AI to recognize it and ban/block it. Only the feds and their corporate tech stooges in silicon valley can get away with that kind of stuff, which makes you reliant on them. Pretty much a losing situation.
Not to mention that an AI system to detect new, previously unreported material wouldn't be accurate enough to be a reliable tool. They're gonna constantly pick up false flags of petite women sending photos to their significant others so eventually the authorities will stop paying attention to it, meaning there's a system in place invading people's privacy for literally no benefit.

What is the appeal of this game?
It seems like a good cure for insomnia.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This second princess seems nice.

Henrik Carter

One last time.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I think we know why she hates one piece so much then.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Pippa I binge at 2x speed with my finger on the forward button, don't judge me.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
the game would improve one thousandfold without the narrator's need for quips and pseudo-intellectualism, fr fr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom