[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This depiction of a woman is strikingly accurate! They literally act like 3 different people!

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
No actual storage of the images/audio/video, rather some sort of cryptographic/algorithmic hash of it
View attachment 54993
Think of the same way you can google search for similar images/different sizes, or that intrusive copyright music/video detection happens on Youtube
That image would still have to pass through someone's computer/server to get that hash. But if you're not the one controlling it and are just receiving the hash from someone else, it *may* be enough separation to avoid incrimination. As fucked as it is, websites may have to become reliant on dodgy onion cloud providers offering such services so they can get the necessary hashes to block that sort of content on their own websites. Just don't ask too many questions about how those hashes were generated.
This depiction of a woman is strikingly accurate! They literally act like 3 different people!
The princess was a vtuber all along. Maybe she has an account here too!

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pngEw British voice this stream sucks see you guys on the next one!

On her thinking about unlisting old videos, I have seen so many YouTubers go through this it always ends with either regret and making the videos public again or completely deleting them eventually.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I thought this was supposed to be a horror game but it's just a dating simulator so far, I don't get it.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
That is a lot of options.

RedRage

Instant suicide, I'm not even surprised lol.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This game seems like a very reddit interpretation of Lovecraft.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sven

Why does it feel like she came across what is meant to be the final storyline first

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I thought this was supposed to be a horror game but it's just a dating simulator so far, I don't get it.
The problem is British people fundamentally aren't intimidating.

kingcaid

Assuming this route wasn't suppose to be played first. There's a shit ton of context I feel like I'm missing.

Anime Fan

Assuming this route wasn't suppose to be played first. There's a shit ton of context I feel like I'm missing.
Pretty sure this was one of the last routes both Ember and Jelly played.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The problem is British people fundamentally aren't intimidating.
I just figured all British people were gay so the idea of talking to a normal woman was horrifying to them.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
View attachment 54995Ew British voice this stream sucks see you guys on the next one!

On her thinking about unlisting old videos, I have seen so many YouTubers go through this it always ends with either regret and making the videos public again or completely deleting them eventually.
She's gonna delete everything eventually and leave Phase Connect to join Asmongold's Mythic and collab with Nyanners all the time while her romantic relationship with Asmongold makes both of them fuse together to become the Mold God.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
From what I've seen, she's incomplete. You're quite literally fixing her.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She will lie, cheat

Well she is a woman :smugpipi:

I am not an incel, I promise

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Can some one @ me when thing get good? I've decided cleaning out my toilet is a more interesting activity, at least then I might find some surprises.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I just figured all British people were gay so the idea of talking to a normal woman was horrifying to them.
Maybe the good ending is putting a sheet with a hole over her.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
If you didn't like the voices, It's not getting better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom