"What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword"Shiori Novella

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I don't give a shit what you think of me

For what it's worth I have been enjoying this stream, I just don't get why you care so much that others don't.
Can't speak for him but I find it kinda shitty people would want to make Pippa feel bad about having fun with friends :pippasadl:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So the stalkerbot exists so he can cheat.

Stunned But Dumb

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I don't even know why this is so much of a problem since it's out of hours, we had several hours of regular programming earlier.
The only issue is this "if you disagree with me you must be an incel"-esque line of argumentation. The community has actively disliked Rezuul and it's weak to suggest that's purely because unicorns. Look at the reception of Uwu in last night's stream and compare it to how annoyed people were with Rezuul hogging a spot during community pick up games since day one. Unironically Rezuul come's across as a grifter and it is made evidently so with how mid his input is.

Can't speak for him but I find it kinda shitty people would want to make Pippa feel bad about having fun with friends :pippasadl:
Grifters aren't friends. Kind of a key component of the term.
People are allowed to complain when they don't enjoy the content, it doesn't mean they are actively trying to hurt Pippa. Criticism =/= hate. This isn't tumblr.

I'm more annoyed by the faggotry in this forum then the stream at this point.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Are they even actually her friends? Rezuul is just a clout chaser, and I guess Pippa was at least aware of who uwu was. Seems like a bit of a stretch to call them friends though.

kingcaid

I'm about to disown Pippa if she doesnt work on her banter. :smugpipi:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The only issue is this "if you disagree with me you must be an incel"-esque line of argumentation. The community has actively disliked Rezuul and it's weak to suggest that's purely because unicorns. Look at the reception of Uwu in last night's stream and compare it to how annoyed people were with Rezuul hogging a spot during community pick up games since day one. Unironically Rezuul come's across as a grifter and it is made evidently so with how mid his input is.

Grifters aren't friends. Kind of a key component of the term.
People are allowed to complain when they don't enjoy the content, it doesn't mean they are actively trying to hurt Pippa. Criticism =/= hate. This isn't tumblr.

I'm more annoyed by the faggotry in this forum then the stream at this point.
Well then the issue is that I don't think these people are grifting and you're ascribing malice where there is none
Are they even actually her friends? Rezuul is just a clout chaser, and I guess Pippa was at least aware of who uwu was. Seems like a bit of a stretch to call them friends though..
How the hell can you make friends if you assume everyone new is out for clout?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Well then the issue is that I don't think these people are grifting and you're ascribing malice where there is none

How the hell can you make friends if you assume everyone new is out for clout?
I'm only calling out rezuul. You don't have bots in a bunch of twitch chats that alert you when someone says anything close to your name or mahjong if you are not a clout chaser.

Eureka

I love that we're tearing each other apart over a Mahjong stream :smugpipi:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I'm only calling out rezuul. You don't have bots in a bunch of twitch chats that alert you when someone says anything close to your name or mahjong if you are not a clout chaser.
Ok that's fair bur he makes Pippa mald so I cam forgive it :SelenHAHAhere:

Anime Fan

Are they even actually her friends? Rezuul is just a clout chaser, and I guess Pippa was at least aware of who uwu was. Seems like a bit of a stretch to call them friends though.
I posted about this earlier:
You know this is probably a part of it. She's talked before about how she thinks having as many "friends" as Hasan has is cool. The problem is those aren't really friends they're mostly just grifting orbiters that would turn on anyone once a better opportunity shows up. Unfortunately Pippa is retarded so she probably thinks these grifting assholes that are cozying up to her would actually be good friends since they're similar to the orbiters that Hasan has.
The issue seems to be that her concept of friendship was probably warped by following content creators whether that be Hasan or Asmon or whoever for years. For whatever reason she considers the clout chasers that surround those streamers to be their friends. So it's not really surprising that she would consider someone that fits that clout chasing bill (Rezuul) a friend even though he's not really a friend.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
"Im not gonna stream tell 4am" Pippa pippkin. Its 3am pippa

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There's a degree of this, but realistically when your friends become part of your content they're going to be fair game for criticism. The screenshot I posted is part of the ongoing "she actually hates you bro she just wants her Discord friends bro she's just jerking her fans around" narrative that's been popping up a lot on /pcg/ lately, and it's such a reach that it reeks of someone with a petty complaint working backwards to manufacture a more palatable one.

For the record I could take or leave Rezuul. The bot thing is cringe, but ultimately he's just hanging out in a Mahjong Discord and interacting with other Mahjong streamers, it's his thing, and one man's clout chasing is another man's networking. I think his banter with Pippa tonight's been pretty funny.

I love that we're tearing each other apart over a Mahjong stream :smugpipi:
Hey, I should have went to sleep hours ago, it happens :nolancries:

Stunned But Dumb

This is why the other inmates won't sit with us at the lunch table

JMForte

we had several hours of regular programming earlier.
Yeah and a good 80% of it was her being in a poor mood about a game she didn't get or like or really want to play. Just because there was regular programming earlier doesn't mean it's good.
People have a right to complain if they don't find it entertaining. A lot of her fans are autistic so they just end up lashing out in anger and moping about it. The people angry and upset about this feel bad about this stream. The easy solution would to just play jong off stream with them if she actually does end up feeling bad about this. A lot of them would rather no guerilla stream than a guerilla stream that upsets them.
"she actually hates you bro she just wants her Discord friends bro she's just jerking her fans around"
Actually it's a "she actually hates you and shits on you with her discord of kiwis" which has increased with dox posting lately.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Notice that Rezuul has been the central focus of the complaints. Personally I think Uwu and even Hina would make decent additions to the Pippaverse. With the added benefit that it would be hilarious if Rezuul was the only one who didn't get to partake in jong streams.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I agree it doesn't really matter since it's an extra stream, but also FUCK REZZUL, just because he's a little annoying and the other guests are better.

kingcaid

She gets so defensive when they say streaming isn lt a real job. Youd think shed have gotten used to hearing that over the years.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
A lot of them would rather no guerilla stream than a guerilla stream that upsets them.
Yeah those are the people I think are fags I'm just happy to watch more pippa so if them being more vocal deprives me of that I'm also in the right to be upset

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Actually it's a "she actually hates you and shits on you with her discord of kiwis" which has increased with dox posting lately.
1696145605973.png

Is that why these 2 warosu posts got posted earlier.
I'm way too out of it to even look more at the newer thread

Could just be my brain conking out on lack of sleep and terribly misreading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom