"Moco-chan, when we're old puppers, if we saved Nerissa's dentures then that means we could have a piece of Nerissa's teeth in our bodies!"Fuwawa Abyssgard

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
There's a couple randoms in the chat, one saying good night to all capipis in his language and the other who just subbed to pippa because he's interested and curious. She grows ever stronger
The Shondo collab would be funny just to see everyone constantly seethe about her voice, even if I can't stand it for longer than 15 minutes myself.
As long as she's not playing up the loli stuff I don't mind Shondos voice. Mori would be cool (even better if she started sing PtR to troll her) but we'd more likely get a DDK.
Hinas atleast lives with Marimari and I think Kisaka so just by first hand experience I'm hoping she can help Marimari (who's said many times she's a bit of a hermit like Pippa when it comes to DMs) get the ball rolling.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Short

God Damn the Sun
Can you give me a tl;dr, I'm a bit busy to be watching videos.
Here, a autist transcribed to win an argument on pcg
2023-09-30adwawdawda.png

JMForte

Regardless of this, I will always shit on Pippa for not doing collabs with Henya and all the others that are willing but Pippa is too autistic to actually even DM. I do understand why some people will complain about collabs they dont like especially if its with randoms when she has opportunities to collab with people like Henya.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I rate that a stream a pippa for the love of god please stop being contrarian and start being more opsec-conscious out of ten, because that's probably going to be the thing that sticks in my head longest.
She will not stop, until she is punished. I only fear that the punishment will be her exact fucking location.

kingcaid

I dont really see an issue with Rie reminding people of her stream rules. Its basic vtuber shit 101 not to bring up other chuubas in their chat.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I dont really see an issue with Rie reminding people of her stream rules. Its basic vtuber shit 101 not to bring up other chuubas in their chat.

It's just always been a gay rule.

Anime Fan

Is that all of it?
View attachment 47820

Rumble has been really shit today

The annoying thing with a lot of Pippa viewers is they can't go two seconds without bringing her up in other vtubers chats unprompted which ends up derailing the stream for a bit. It happens in pretty much all the phase chats and does get annoying. I can also understand Rie being slightly irritated by that and have no problem with her reminding the chat about a basic rule that exists in most vtuber chats.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's just always been a gay rule.
It very largely depends on how it's enforced. There is no issue with what Rie did, harines need to be beaten every once in a while.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Not caring about opsec is a hit and miss thing. When it comes to the roommate account information like the Zeraora card thing it really doesn't matter; I've always maintained that it's smart for vtubers to maintain roommate personas as an open secret so that if anything goes wrong on the corporate end people know where to find them, and being one of about three actual Colress fans in the world makes it significantly easier to identify her. As long as she's not explicitly making the connection to the point where it gets her in trouble then there's nothing wrong with her activity there.

The problem is the real life side of things. I'd like to think nobody on this forum wants to hurt her and the guys piecing the information together earlier were just doing so out of curiosity, but the problem is that if we have these clues to work with, then her unicorns, schizophrenic antis, and Twitter detractors have them too. I think she's still in the mindset of a smaller streamer who gets lost in the crowd, and while I'll just tease her a bit about the "it's a bubble" stuff, I feel the need to be blunt here: Pippa is a very well-known streamer now, and like with any other prominent online personality, that puts a target on her back.

It's easy to focus on the extreme, worst-case scenarios, but I realise that's an easy way to get written off as paranoid - so I think I should also mention the more mundane, but still unpleasant problems that she's leaving herself open to. The local IRL gossips who want to know everything about her job, and will try to leech once they realise she's successful. The trolls who'll send pizzas to her house every time she streams. The social justice warriors who'll call up her parents when she gets clipped reading an edgy superchat. Every one of these will lead to an annoying, anxiety-inducing conversation, which I know for Pippa is the last thing she'd want.

Thankfully it's not too late to change course, we don't know her address, phone number etc., but please be more conscious of this going forward, rabbit.

JMForte

I mean yeah, sure but it's the way you go about it and word it. That does make a difference.

Also didn't Pippa set that chat welcome thing with "fuck you" can't you put the rules into that?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've said this since very early on, but one of Rie's biggest flaws is managing to make herself sound like a fag when reprimanding people. When Tenma does it, it's funny and taken seriously. When Pippa does it, she sounds sensible. When Rie does it, she sounds like a bitchy crybaby. Even though she's completely right to do so, it really brings down the mood of the stream and can make her sound bad.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The annoying thing with a lot of Pippa viewers is they can't go two seconds without bringing her up in other vtubers chats unprompted which ends up derailing the stream for a bit. It happens in pretty much all the phase chats and does get annoying. I can also understand Rie being slightly irritated by that and have no problem with her reminding the chat about a basic rule that exists in most vtuber chats.
That's sort of a natural consequence of pretty much only raiding your co-workers. There's a lot of overlap in their audiences because of that. Tenma who streams on twitch generally doesn't have this problem.
Edit: Also Pippa just has a lot of autistic fans that are obsessed with her. I mean we are almost at 3000 pages now.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Cappipi's not mentioning Pippa in another stream challenge (IMPOSSIBLE).

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1696057342812.png

I'll just screenshot to save your eyes of the reply

JMForte

The social justice warriors who'll call up her parents when she gets clipped reading an edgy superchat.
Her parents seem like the type that would be more than ok with her saying edgy things.

Short

God Damn the Sun
The local IRL gossips who want to know everything about her job, and will try to leech once they realise she's successful
Do you want her to reveal her identity? feeding grifters is her favorite hobby
When Rie does it, she sounds like a bitchy crybaby.
Sadly that's just how she sounds.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I've said this since very early on, but one of Rie's biggest flaws is managing to make herself sound like a fag when reprimanding people. When Tenma does it, it's funny and taken seriously. When Pippa does it, she sounds sensible. When Rie does it, she sounds like a bitchy crybaby. Even though she's completely right to do so, it really brings down the mood of the stream and can make her sound bad.
Being able to reprimanded parts of your chat without sounding gay is a skill not alot of streamers can do it for multiple reasons it's a silly thing bur I'm forced to say it's one of those things that turns me of a stream entirely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom