"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I understand the criticism of this stream and a decent amount of it is valid albeit even if some is subjective. Me personally, I did find these guys pretty entertaining, even the potential tranny didn't get on my nerves too much. Just seemed like they were naturally shooting the shit and I find that kind of thing entertaining. I get why it isn't some people's cup of tea though.
There have certainly been worse collabs.

kingcaid

I don't have an issue with Uwu but after this bell shit I hope a bus finds him on his way home from work.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I understand the criticism of this stream and a decent amount of it is valid albeit even if some is subjective. Me personally, I did find these guys pretty entertaining, even the potential tranny didn't get on my nerves too much. Just seemed like they were naturally shooting the shit and I find that kind of thing entertaining. Understand why it isn't some people's cup of tea though.
I would be put off if streams like this happened all the time since they're not what I'd usually go to Pippa for, but the occasional upbeat "hang out and shoot the shit" stream like this is fun, and it's nice to see our bunny leave her comfort zone and still have a good time.

Short

God Damn the Sun
ok the bell shit is fucking cringe grift shit

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Opened up Pippa's stream and Geop is on, I actually know shit about this guy. Used to be a Something Awful mod back in the day and knows the old LP forum people like Slowbeef and Diabeetus (Retsupurae,) ChipCheezum, and TieTuesday. Surprised he's here microdosing Hitler particles considering the kind of people he hangs with.

Stunned But Dumb

Gayop... god... it was there

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Opened up Pippa's stream and Geop is on, I actually know shit about this guy. Used to be a Something Awful mod back in the day and knows the old LP forum people like Slowbeef and Diabeetus (Retsupurae,) ChipCheezum, and TieTuesday. Surprised he's here microdosing Hitler particles considering the kind of people he hangs with.
oh so hes a goon.

i didnt watch pipstream watched mmastream with my gf instead

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Maybe he just doesn't know Pippa is a nazi yet :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
To be fair, not everyone from that community went full retard, I'm pretty sure Proteus posts on KF from time to time.

JMForte

I hate the retards acting like that was the best Pippa stream ever.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I understand the criticism of this stream and a decent amount of it is valid albeit even if some is subjective. Me personally, I did find these guys pretty entertaining, even the potential tranny didn't get on my nerves too much. Just seemed like they were naturally shooting the shit and I find that kind of thing entertaining. I get why it isn't some people's cup of tea though.
The collab was fun, Pippa actually had fun. She got out of her comfort zone with other people that isn't her coworkers or Lisa or Sleepy or Kirsche or her daughters. And really, that's all that matters.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Yes Pippa, but Kirsche in the same stream as Hina...

Anime Fan

South Park tomorrow nice. Also not really sure how well these people would handle someone like Kirsche.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She once again skips raiding Rie. :smugpipi:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
To be fair, not everyone from that community went full retard, I'm pretty sure Proteus posts on KF from time to time.
Yeah Proteus and Dave-O are still cool, but Geop hangs out with the tranny lovers.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom