"No please! Don't cry! You can laugh at my drawings but don't cry! Does it scare you?"Meloco Kyoran

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1696052521146.png

Anime Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

kingcaid

When you thought she fixed her sleep schedule you didn't realize she meant she was going back to vampire hours did you? :smugpipi:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
When you thought she fixed her sleep schedule you didn't realize she meant she was going back to vampire hours did you? :smugpipi:
It's the weekend pippa can stay up longer as a treat

JMForte

Nothing will stop me from calling this stream just meh.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

He's the only one that doesn't seem like an annoying clout chaser.
I'm okay with Uwu chasing at least, dude can be a riot and deserves more people in his chat leading him to harm himself more.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I'm okay with Uwu chasing at least, dude can be a riot and deserves more people in his chat leading him to harm himself more.
On that subject, do you have the link to donate to him for the train horn/nerf gun?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It wasn't really specifically about what was being talked about right now but about how this place always talks about it whenever it comes up.
I wasnt aware that gamestop sold Kotobukiya and good smile figures. those two make hololive figures.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I'm actually curious about what people don't like about atleast asking here cause with PCG it will just because Hina doesn't sound prepubescent

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Geop kind of reminds me of E;R just a little bit when he talks sometimes.

Piarro

Early Adopter
It's a good stream, Hina and Uwu are entertaining, it just doesn't have as much Pippa as most Pippa streams do. It's okay we'll probably get a Pippa stream tomorrow. And we'll probably get at least 5 Pippa streams next week. I wish Gura would stream often again :depressedtako:

JMForte

I'm actually curious about what people don't like about atleast asking here cause with PCG it will just because Hina doesn't sound prepubescent
With /pcg/ it's then complaining about it not being a Pippa stream with Hina and Uwu taking up the majority of talking. In fact /pcg/ started watching Rie instead.
It's a good stream, Hina and Uwu are entertaining, it just doesn't have as much Pippa as most Pippa streams do. It's okay we'll probably get a Pippa stream tomorrow. And we'll probably get at least 5 Pippa streams next week. I wish Gura would stream often again :depressedtako:
I just don't find them that entertaining.

Anime Fan

For me it's just UWU and Hina dominating the conversation and yelling the whole time obviously vying for attention gets annoying plus I just don't think they're that entertaining. It's good that Pippa's doing better in this collab but this is just a boring stream overall.

Salado

Geop kind of reminds me of E;R just a little bit when he talks sometimes.
I thought he was when he started talking, I wasn't watching the screen.

Short

God Damn the Sun
asking here cause with PCG it will just because Hina doesn't sound prepubescent
You don't need to be a pedo to hate her troon voice.

Stunned But Dumb

"Geop's the least hated on the poll!"
"I just speak the least, it's a numbers game."

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
There are the third parties like the D&D group and the Hololive merch supplier that throw a wrench into things. Shit like this:

Literally directly confirms her identity to this random-ass guy. Same goes for the stories she told about the D&D group, and how she told them she was a streamer for some God-foresaken reason. If any of these people decide to want revenge on her, and/or decide they want clout, they could fuck her over. This is all encompassed in her needing to have better opsec.

Unless she changed a vital piece of information :mitothink:But few VTubers are smart enough to deliver red herring.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom