"If I ever get cancelled then I know I've made it..."Enna Alouette

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Opened up Pippa's stream and Geop is on, I actually know shit about this guy. Used to be a Something Awful mod back in the day and knows the old LP forum people like Slowbeef and Diabeetus (Retsupurae,) ChipCheezum, and TieTuesday. Surprised he's here microdosing Hitler particles considering the kind of people he hangs with.
I wasn't sure at first but the longer this has gone on it's all coming back to me. I never thought I'd hear him again but at least he sounds like he's fared better than PA Master.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Brilliant.
Screenshot_20230930_022030.jpg

Sven

South Park tomorrow nice. Also not really sure how well these people would handle someone like Kirsche.
Pretty sure Kirsche and Hina could just spend 6 hours trading insane mom stories

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Huh. Her stream thumbnail did come true.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account

Sven

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Say what you want but I enjoyed the stream for what it was, Pippa seemed to herself as well even tho they did come off abit strong on her at times.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Oh Christ why did you remind me, I can still hear his fucking troon falsetto in my mind.
It's the most tragic thing I remember before I stopped watching those people. He had one of the best announcer voices and he threw it all away. Damn shame:fishmandispair:

Anyways to get back on topic hopefully this collab brings us closer to a Pippa Marimari collab.

kingcaid

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I rate that a stream a pippa for the love of god please stop being contrarian and start being more opsec-conscious out of ten, because that's probably going to be the thing that sticks in my head longest.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's the most tragic thing I remember before I stopped watching those people. He had one of the best announcer voices and he threw it all away. Damn shame:fishmandispair:

Anyways to get back on topic hopefully this collab brings us closer to a Pippa Marimari collab.
I still want a shondo collab. Or a Mori one, but that one will definitely never happen.

Stunned But Dumb

There's a couple randoms in the chat, one saying good night to all capipis in his language and the other who just subbed to pippa because he's interested and curious. She grows ever stronger

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I still want a shondo collab. Or a Mori one, but that one will definitely never happen.
The Shondo collab would be funny just to see everyone constantly seethe about her voice, even if I can't stand it for longer than 15 minutes myself.

JMForte

I rate that a stream a pippa for the love of god please stop being contrarian and start being more opsec-conscious out of ten, because that's probably going to be the thing that sticks in my head longest.
I've said it numerous times I don't think she really cares. Kind of like in the way she has said she would like to do face cam streams if she wasn't ugly and had low self esteem. If that makes sense. She seems stuck between wanting to be extremely open but anxiety sometimes stops her. So the "better" she gets she probably might be more open. Of course that is if her paranoia doesn't get worse or her schizophrenia goes crazy or something. At least that'd the vibe I always get.

Short

God Damn the Sun
She had a mini-melty over some retard bringing Pippa on her chat earlier.
Is that all of it?
2023-09-30 12312312312.png

Rumble has been really shit today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom