"I hate this stream, chat. It's me lying to make myself look good, chat. I can't believe this. I can't believe that I lied to make myself sound good"Hana Macchia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The reply after that is ctually hilarious with her response to the reply.
it is
1696057512775.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Her parents seem like the type that would be more than ok with her saying edgy things.
They probably wouldn't appreciate having gendersoups and ESL troublemakers phoning and emailing them at all hours of the day and night to complain is my point. That's what these people do.

Salado

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is that all of it?
View attachment 47820

Rumble has been really shit today

It's a normal rule, but I feel the comment it's self was almost innocent. Just saying "I'm watching you and Pippa" isn't that bad, even if it is bringing up another streamer. Really I think it'd be better for the mod to time the person out then for her to bitch at the chat because it just sounds very cunty and unattractive. Right or wrong, people will stop watching her if they think she's too annoying.

imozoN

I know vtubers and their fans are more autistic than average but seeing, "Hi streamer, I am watching you and another streamer (from your company that you are publically friends with) play the same game at the same time." should not even warrant a response.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
They probably wouldn't appreciate having gendersoups and ESL troublemakers phoning and emailing them at all hours of the day and night to complain is my point. That's what these people do.
Her being a streamer, I am more concerned about some of the more malicious things that are done to those of her profession with an address and phone number like swatting.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

waiting room been up for a little for the south park stream

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The annoying thing with a lot of Pippa viewers is they can't go two seconds without bringing her up in other vtubers chats unprompted which ends up derailing the stream for a bit. It happens in pretty much all the phase chats and does get annoying. I can also understand Rie being slightly irritated by that and have no problem with her reminding the chat about a basic rule that exists in most vtuber chats.
It's not just to other streamers, it's to anyone at any given opportunity. Someone tried to get Vic Mignogna to watch Pippa at Anime Matsuri when me, my girlfriend, and Gator were at his panel and all three of us damn near cringed into a singularity. I love me some Pippa, and her fanbase is among the more fun of all the other VTubers, but she definitely has a subset of fans that are Brony or Furry levels of "I must remind you what fandom I am in at all times and try to force everyone around me into it."

That said, while Rie was in the right "you're here to watch me" is a bad look. Would've been better to phrase it as just natural VTuber etiquette.

JMForte

Because I've seen people talk about it and I didn't watch it, what's up with the Abi 3D watchalong? Because it gives me a "I'm getting paid for this" kind of vibe, even though I have seen people said she wasn't and she just asked if she could, it's just is so out there and with actual companies paying people to do these kinds of watchalong I just get that vibe.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Because I've seen people talk about it and I didn't watch it, what's up with the Abi 3D watchalong? Because it gives me a "I'm getting paid for this" kind of vibe, even though I have seen people said she wasn't and she just asked if she could, it's just is so out there and with actual companies paying people to do these kinds of watchalong I just get that vibe.
My guess is that Abi asked Pippa for it, but is very possible that V4Mirai paid her for it which would also mean they probably paid for the collab too, I hope that's not true, it would be pretty scammy if Pippa didn't announce it was a paid sponsorship.
Nowhere says it was sponsored
2023-09-30 112312414142424124124124124124124r12341234123412341234123412341234.png

Archive
Punkalopi's has the #sponsored
2023-09-30 fdwe.png
Archive

Last edited:

lvl8

My guess is that Abi asked Pippa for it, but is very possible that V4Mirai paid her for it which would also mean they probably paid for the collab too, I hope that's not true, it would be pretty scammy if Pippa didn't announce it was a paid sponsorship.
My rrat is v4Mirai offered to pay, but Pippa did it for free.

JMForte

Nowhere says it was sponsored
View attachment 47833
Archive
Punkalopi's has the #sponsored
View attachment 47834
Archive
My rrat is v4Mirai offered to pay, but Pippa did it for free.
Well I did see someone say she got permission to do it on /pcg/ when I was back reading and apparently that was said on stream, or something. So I could see them offering and her just doing it for free. Just seems weird.
Edit: Just to say, Pippa has done the disclosure of sponsored stuff and has talked about being paranoid about things getting leaked so I do think she would put sponsored if it was because this one would absolutely bite her in the ass.
Actually looking through their twitter, yeah she probably was offered and decided to just do it for free, because V4Mirai would absolutely want her to tweet it out like everyone else and shill it. Because scrolling through their tweets, a bunch of uniform "We sponsored these people to watch" tweets were made and if they did sponsor Pippa they 100% would include her in that because of the numbers she would bring.
Example if you don't want to go to their twitter. Going to guess Pippa turned it down and offered to do it for free.
ShillStream.PNG

Last edited:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

She will not stop, until she is punished. I only fear that the punishment will be her exact fucking location.
On the bright side, she might actually do some irl animal videos like Maya after that's no longer an obstacle.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
On the bright side, she might actually do some irl animal videos like Maya after that's no longer an obstacle.
I wonder if that's why she keeps dropping bigger and bigger hints to her location. She just wants to get it fucking over with.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I've said this since very early on, but one of Rie's biggest flaws is managing to make herself sound like a fag when reprimanding people. When Tenma does it, it's funny and taken seriously. When Pippa does it, she sounds sensible. When Rie does it, she sounds like a bitchy crybaby. Even though she's completely right to do so, it really brings down the mood of the stream and can make her sound bad.
Not to jump on the bandwagon but this right here is exactly why I don't watch Rie. Too many times they have these moments, and after a while, it just makes them come across as insecure narcissists. Which, granted, they're streamers. It's a career that caters to that sort of personality; but the more you show it off, the less attractive it looks. The rule not to bring up other vtubers is alright, but there's a time and a place for everything. Someone paying their money to tell you "oh hey I enjoy watching both you and Pippa at the same time" is not the time to give them the third degree about your rules, because very quickly that watcher is likely to tune you off and just go back to watching Pippa. I mean they're paying you to tell you how much they enjoy your streams, is that really the time to fixate on the fact they happened to bring up another streamer?

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
super dupers biggest mistake was outing himself as not being rie.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I've said this since very early on, but one of Rie's biggest flaws is managing to make herself sound like a fag when reprimanding people. When Tenma does it, it's funny and taken seriously. When Pippa does it, she sounds sensible. When Rie does it, she sounds like a bitchy crybaby. Even though she's completely right to do so, it really brings down the mood of the stream and can make her sound bad.

It's good that you have this strong introspection, Rie.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sawa accuses Pippa of not being White enough to appreciate Mr. White.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sawa accuses Pippa of not being White enough to appreciate Mr. White.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

A spic is more of a white supremacist than the white person. It's over for the white race :fishmandispair:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom