"WHY ARE WOMEN ON THE INTERNET SO MEAN"nanobites

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is a woman, without the gay parts of women.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
man if that retard nurse actually spooked her out of talking to psychiatrist im gonna be mad
:pippaseethe;:sakanapleasepippa:

Topo Chico

They can give you a mega dose like that, but I think it's once a week. 5k would be daily and probably what she needs. Pippa if you read this tonight, 1 Don't take D at night, it messes up for melatonin and you'll get insomnia(more). 2 You also need good calcium to absorb the D and start building you levels back up.
Naw I was on 50k once a day for a week or two as a teenager who was only getting an LCD tan and was omega depleted. I believe that to be the standard.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Feels like there should be a tally of times she hits some "men want to solve the problem, women just want to talk about the experience of the problem" malebrained talking point.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
They can give you a mega dose like that, but I think it's once a week. 5k would be daily and probably what she needs. Pippa if you read this tonight, 1 Don't take D at night, it messes up for melatonin and you'll get insomnia(more). 2 You also need good calcium to absorb the D and start building you levels back up.
Most OTC vitamins have Calcium + D + Magnesium combos.
About the only multivitamin worth taking that isn't just a single vitamin/mineral.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"That's not true. I have a very low IQ and noises sometimes just happen without me realizing they're happening."
- Kirsche.

e: Kir read out a chat "Jewkin Jewpa" and people are (((echoposting))).
:whatastory:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Will Pippa be the first streamer to be one guy-ed into ODing on anti-psychotics

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh shit, she's heading for the drug lord route.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"That's not true. I have a very low IQ and noises sometimes just happen without me realizing they're happening."
- Kirsche.

e: Kir read out a chat "Jewkin Jewpa" and people are (((echoposting))).
:whatastory:
To be fair, Pippa also makes Pippa noises without thinking, but they're not sighs and other passive aggressive things.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Of course Pippa likes the blonde chick with big tits.

1694223575996.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Holy shit her regular physician prescribed that before she even talked to a psychiatrist??? She should not take it.
I told you guys doctors and general practitioners will just throw around pills like candy, even ones with warnings and severe side effects like what Pippa was prescribed.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Re: the entire conversation about the meds, it would've been really helpful if she's going to leave shit up to Twitter polls, if she had actually given the full context of it being given to her by her regular doctor and not an actual psychiatrist earlier in the form of tweets.

Topo Chico

Re: the entire conversation about the meds, it would've been really helpful if she's going to leave shit up to Twitter polls, if she had actually given the full context of it being given to her by her regular doctor and not an actual psychiatrist earlier in the form of tweets.
Big agree regular dr giving her an anti psychotic calling it "a mood stabilizer" is really cringe and she cannot give informed consent with that being the totality of information given. Even with it being "a really low dose."

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I figured that was pretty obvious. There's no way she got into seeing a psychiatrist that fast.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Sven

I like how she is still apologizing for tangents, bitch please after the first game nobody watching is expecting anything else to come from the Re-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom