"HELP :D"Koseki Bijou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
You don't get it man, now that there's a mod of the alt-right nazi vtuber he's pisssssssssed.
You make a compelling argument, now we need the rest of the "brand risk" vtubers to be modded into the game :smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

You don't get it man, now that there's a mod of the alt-right nazi vtuber he's pisssssssssed.
I wonder if it may not be Kay Yu directly but a cover thing even. After Pippa started flashing the "nazi particles" and whatever, she and Calli stpped interacting at all on twitter and I still wonder if that was a call from Cover management for her not to talk to her. Kind of RRAtty, but I've always assumed as much

kingcaid

Guess those community good feels dried up and he's no longer getting that dopamine payment. :smugpipi:
Wtf I cant believe reticule was right.....

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Kay Yu is kinda being a fag, not gonna lie. Bitching about people finding ways to mod and create more genuine content for your game is kinda soy.
Mods can make a game's relevance last for years, they should always be welcomed and encouraged.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wtf I cant believe reticule was right.....
I have a long track record of being right, and I know you're all trying to ignore it, but I've got a handful of shekels to clink together in celebration of Pippa and I being vindicated once more.

wrp

1693713390350.png
Holy shit you guys are as retarded as /vt/.
He's not bitching about anything or discouraging mods, just pointing out that he's not responsible for you getting your bank cleaned out because you downloaded holocureYamanbamod.exe off of a site with six download buttons
In my defense, I do not have a twitter account!!
I only have one for vtuber shit. I see all the retarded clownworld bullshit on other sites or kirsche streams anyways, so it's not like I have a reason to not have one.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
is he one of those "pippa is verbotten" discord users?
I dunno about either of their associations or politics, I just mean that the Agnosia guy was basing some of his work off a leaked build of the game. The leak itself's on Kay Yu for letting it slip in the first place, but given he obviously didn't want it to be public it's no surprise he didn't want to be chummy with a guy who jumped on his mistake and spread it around further.

It'd be like if we doxed someone on the homeland then got pissed they didn't want to hang out with us, we have a right to do it but that doesn't mean they'll like us for it.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
Mods can make a game's relevance last for years, they should always be welcomed and encouraged.
I'll take it one further, that most copyright and IP protections should be extremely cut back in virtually all circumstances...

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Bethesda wouldn't be relevant if it wasn't for modding support.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I wonder if it may not be Kay Yu directly but a cover thing even. After Pippa started flashing the "nazi particles" and whatever, she and Calli stpped interacting at all on twitter and I still wonder if that was a call from Cover management for her not to talk to her. Kind of RRAtty, but I've always assumed as much
it makes sense Holo is completely risk-adverse and won't do anything that would be considered a brand risk. However, the upside is that they won't go on the record publicly and denounce it as they understand that also kicks up a storm.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Well if you're interested in playing the Pippa mod do it while you can because shit's absolutely going to start getting obfuscated to complicate modding from now on.
I can see this playing out a couple ways. The mod maker gets a bunch of blow back from twitter fags and he deletes the mod. Or the holocure dev goes full on Holobass and DFE because modders messed around with his precious little passion project.

Stunned But Dumb

• Feels
Reactions: wrp

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Short

God Damn the Sun
View attachment 43424
Where do these people come from
lol
Code:
2023-09-02 23:59:21 | echoven: where are the armpits big guy @Pipkin Pippa Ch.【Phase Connect】

2023-09-03 01:00:21 | echoven: @G G you were the one who recommended thsi channel :face-red-droopy-eyes:

2023-09-03 01:01:41 | echoven: @G G and yet youd require a subscription to know that ...🤔

2023-09-03 01:02:07 | echoven: hey baby @Pipkin Pippa Ch.【Phase Connect】

2023-09-03 01:02:38 | echoven: lol @G G Im afraid im actually gonna go sleepies as well. see ya later fren

2023-09-03 01:04:06 | echoven: j000c @G G may you find today to be a happy moment in this cursed world
here's G G logs lol
Code:
2023-09-03 01:00:03 | G G: @echoven you are a degen who watches vtubers :grimacing_face:

2023-09-03 01:01:15 | G G: @echoven i merely mentioned that your oshi was live

2023-09-03 01:02:09 | G G: @echoven no wait i can explain

2023-09-03 01:03:15 | G G: @echoven juice buddy I need to get ready for the day anyways

2023-09-03 01:04:55 | G G: @echoven a poet just like ralphamalé:eyes-purple-crying:

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Jeremy's really whaling tonight.

Short

God Damn the Sun
View attachment 43422
Holy shit you guys are as retarded as /vt/.
He's not bitching about anything or discouraging mods, just pointing out that he's not responsible for you getting your bank cleaned out because you downloaded holocureYamanbamod.exe off of a site with six download buttons

I only have one for vtuber shit. I see all the retarded clownworld bullshit on other sites or kirsche streams anyways, so it's not like I have a reason to not have one.
He sounds like a fag!
2023-09-03 adadsadsadsads.png

T/A

Stunned But Dumb

She... she needs moldy food lying around for a collab? good god

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa! Don't let the moldy food stay out Pippa! Let me put it into a sealed container that won't expose it to you Pippa!

wrp

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Chat: get rid of the mold
the-simpsons-homer-simpsons.gif

Pippa: I need it for a collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom