"Did I just see a Panda with a penis"Pippa's mom

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Honestly this is just where the conversation needed to end. We don't official support mods and any errors caused by them are not my problem.

Everything past this point is just retards fighting about retarded shit.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
View attachment 43422
Holy shit you guys are as retarded as /vt/.
He's not bitching about anything or discouraging mods, just pointing out that he's not responsible for you getting your bank cleaned out because you downloaded holocureYamanbamod.exe off of a site with six download buttons

I only have one for vtuber shit. I see all the retarded clownworld bullshit on other sites or kirsche streams anyways, so it's not like I have a reason to not have one.
really suspect he tweeted abiut it now instead of earlier.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What, and you don't?
Aren't you the retard that argues with other retards on Miia's discord for them not agreeing with you every few weeks?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Aren't you the retard that argues with other retards on Miia's discord for them not agreeing with you every few weeks?
You can't just say things like this and not provide proof/evidence/screenshots.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Time for the obligatory "Hope she sleeps well and surely doesn't stay up tll 7am again"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Time for the obligatory "Hope she sleeps well and surely doesn't stay up tll 7am again"
I've lost hope that she sleeps on time really she really just isn't sleeping

Either she's jonging or reading manga there's no in between

That or she reads pcg or here

kingcaid

You dumb mother fucker she has to force kirsche to yiik before she can sleep. Search your heart you know I speak the truth. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I hope she doesn't go menhera over Kay Yu's Tweets.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know I have to, from the Rekieta thread.
1693714734247.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help
You dumb mother fucker she has to force kirsche to yiik before she can sleep. Search your heart you know I speak the truth. :smugpipi:
Yiik lost on the poll she ran earlier :pippasadl: Pippa will find a way for her to play it somehow tho

wrp

No, the last thing I argued about on Miia's discord is some dude unironically trying to talk about containment in Miia's discord, and that was almost a month ago. But do post those screenshots, I want to be reminded of my banger comebacks.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That'll probably come after one of the dramafags covers it and/or some retard superchats her about it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You can't just say things like this and not provide proof/evidence/screenshots.
I'm not positive so I can very much be wrong and you all can shoot me, but I always figured he was this guy.
Screenshot_20230903_001705_Discord.jpg
He posted this a month ago and another (and actually more obnoxious retard) got mad at him and told him to go back to /pol/.
Screenshot_20230903_001902_Discord.jpg
About two months ago he also had a debate with retards in her server about cities and trucks (admittedly the others were bigger fags).
Screenshot_20230903_002042_Discord.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh that's nothing. Sawa had her model redebut the other day and had a call in segment on Kick. Both Spino and Junebug called in ON HER CELEBRATORY CALL IN SEGMENT to complain about people being mean to them on Kirsche and other's discord servers, including Sawa's, because they're so autistic . Kirsche watched the clips on stream. I'll try to find the timestamps in a bit here.
Streams over, here's the timestamped part of Kirsche's stream. Enjoy the absolute critical levels of autism and Kirsche laughing and yelling at them.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
No, the last thing I argued about on Miia's discord is some dude unironically trying to talk about containment in Miia's discord, and that was almost a month ago. But do post those screenshots, I want to be reminded of my banger comebacks.
So it is you. I think you try too hard in her server because she has a lot of retards that don't agree with most of our views so it just makes her server like shit. The moonsprocket guy is a much bigger retard than you I'll be fair.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You know I have to, from the Rekieta thread.
View attachment 43431
Watching the bridge between him and Null disintegrate into pieces because the cucked man wants to die on the hill of defending Drexel and Vito the Pedo has been simultaneously sad and hilarious.

Even Pippa knows to stay away from Drexel, and this was before Rekieta and Coomalot's retarded drama with her!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
does he know that vampire survivor cloned his game and are charging money for it?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Watching the bridge between him and Null disintegrate into pieces because the cucked man wants to die on the hill of defending Drexel and Vito the Pedo has been simultaneously sad and hilarious.

Even Pippa knows to stay away from Drexel, and this was before Rekieta and Coomalot's retarded drama with her!

Of course she hates the Yamanba :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm just happy I didn't see any Drex content beyond the Jack Murphy stuff, and even then Drex was pushing Undead Chronic as someone people should watch when the guy was a literal retarded burnout that would make Ian from Tim's show seem like a genius. It was probably the first time I thought something was off with Nick.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
That and a reverse of opinion on Ralph...

Think in Racket's case he's too far gone in the bottle, the pussy and maybe the coke, and he still has money so everyone is now either in or out of the "No Bullies Allowed" box and Null's pretty obstinate on his stance regarding nonces and their associates. Sad, I liked Rackets, still could improve but I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom