Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
>Her age is going to eventually be an ip address
:whatastory:

Short

God Damn the Sun
This time it isn't even Pippa herself getting embroiled in retarded drama this weekend, it's the fucking modders. Wow this is gonna be fun.
pippaWut m.png
Pippa YABs just by breathing! I hope we get to see her reaction when she finishes the stream.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Kay Yu is kinda being a fag, not gonna lie. Bitching about people finding ways to mod and create more genuine content for your game is kinda soy.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Kay Yu is kinda being a fag, not gonna lie. Bitching about people finding ways to mod and create more genuine content for your game is kinda soy.
At first I thought he was just saying "hey don't bitch at me if the mod breaks your game" but seeing him cry about people making mods based on "leaked" copies of a free fan game is fucking retarded.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Wouldn't surprise me if he is one of those types that thinks Pippa is a neo-nazi. It's interesting he didn't say anything back when Fallenshadow got a mod, and he tweets this during her stream.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Well if you're interested in playing the Pippa mod do it while you can because shit's absolutely going to start getting obfuscated to complicate modding from now on.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure that Legend of Stafy game she's talking about was one of the games she covered on that channel someone dug up the other day.

I think it just started as a "hey we didn't make these mods so don't bitch at us if they break something" and he's just getting too invested in it. I don't think the modder guy's actually done anything wrong, but he's kinda retarded if he thinks Kay Yu's actually going to want to work with him after it, just stay in your lane dude.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Men exists in the touhou universe. They're just not very relevant.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Well if you're interested in playing the Pippa mod do it while you can because shit's absolutely going to start getting obfuscated to complicate modding from now on.
leave it to twitterfags to politicize a fan-game ripoff of vampire survivors

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Holy shit she's still only 15 minutes into this round in in-game time.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm pretty sure that Legend of Stafy game she's talking about was one of the games she covered on that channel someone dug up the other day.

I think it just started as a "hey we didn't make these mods so don't bitch at us if they break something" and he's just getting too invested in it. I don't think the modder guy's actually done anything wrong, but he's kinda retarded if he thinks Kay Yu's actually going to want to work with him after it, just stay in your lane dude.
is he one of those "pippa is verbotten" discord users?

Stunned But Dumb

I just went looking for Holocure mods, because I've never really thought about it before but there's a few out there and even the subreddit talks about modding freely.

Edit: I didn't post the rest of what I was going to say, but it's obviously not a coincidence. It's kind of a shame

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
You're telling me I missed the first 2 hours of a stream where people complained about TOO MANY tangents?! :annoyedpippa:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I just went looking for Holocure mods, because I've never really thought about it before but there's a few out there and even the subreddit talks about modding freely.

Edit: I didn't post the rest of what I was going to say, but it's obviously not a coincidence. It's kind of a shame

You don't get it man, now that there's a mod of the alt-right nazi vtuber he's pisssssssssed.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You can't stop modding. The moment you start opposing mods, you start kneecapping yourself.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You don't get it man, now that there's a mod of the alt-right nazi vtuber he's pisssssssssed.
Guess those community good feels dried up and he's no longer getting that dopamine payment. :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom