Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

Is he like copy pasting that same comment? What a guy
Edit: Oh hey, she read his comment. He won the "validated by streamer" game

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If you transform a kinetic novel into a manga or book, it wouldn't change anything, ergo, not game.
The individual skill of the person playing the Halo game is going to not encapsulate the totality of experience one may have in playing Halo. You rely on the "director" to play it to your satisfaction. The movie has a particular narrative it wishes to express. Your enjoyment of that unified experience is a different type of individual.
Considering the reaction to that Halo TV show? Mmmmmmaybe...
yes. the story pace and acting of halo tv is vastly different than video game halo. the tv show hits its beats and moves on. sometime the player gets stuck and youre watching them figure out where to go or what to dk

The point I'm getting at, and what makes me think Pippa is right, is that the way a game is presented to you and a movie or book is different. Games tend to make you Master Chief, you're the the man in the suit, but a movie or book would write of him in third person. A Kinetic Novel intentionally puts you in the point of view of the one experiencing the story as if you were playing a game.

More so, think about something like Red vs. Blue, it's people playing a game, but the media is in third person, you're not part of the story and you're not made to feel like the player of the story. I think if you showed someone an episode of Red vs. Blue and a video of someone playing Halo perfectly, they'd identify one as a game and the other as a cinematic, in large part because of the perspective.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
JL7 SUPERCHATTED IT TOO. WOW
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
I appreciate that autists super chat so much so she can afford living, but god that is pathetic.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Ok, now Pippa won

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Thank fucking god I fell asleep when she started talking about games

Fuck she's still going

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1693711608789.png
I obviously do not condone any illegal activity, but if this guy could slip a keylogger into the next update of the Holocure mod and feed the imageboard posts back to us it'd probably be really funny.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 43414
I obviously do not condone any illegal activity, but if this guy could slip a keylogger into the next update of the Holocure mod and feed the imageboard posts back to us it'd probably be really funny.
The mod is probably already a backdoor RAT, honestly.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Kinetic Novels aren't games. They're novels.

Same with Visual Novels. It's right in the name.

Those Visual Novels that have game elements are simply mislabeled. "Dating Sims" are a better term.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Isn't she also near a 7-11?
If that's true that narrows it down a bit more since I think there's around 100 in NC. Honestly, she probably just lives near one of big cities like Raleigh or Charlotte.

Stunned But Dumb

Know what? The only thing I got out of this autistic tirade is this: I, and all of you inmates, lost The Game

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The point I'm getting at, and what makes me think Pippa is right, is that the way a game is presented to you and a movie or book is different. Games tend to make you Master Chief, you're the the man in the suit, but a movie or book would write of him in third person. A Kinetic Novel intentionally puts you in the point of view of the one experiencing the story as if you were playing a game.

More so, think about something like Red vs. Blue, it's people playing a game, but the media is in third person, you're not part of the story and you're not made to feel like the player of the story. I think if you showed someone an episode of Red vs. Blue and a video of someone playing Halo perfectly, they'd identify one as a game and the other as a cinematic, in large part because of the perspective.
movies, books tell stories. play a shitty game and see how little the story matters. metal gear revengence comes to mind

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If that's true that narrows it down a bit more since I think there's around 100 in NC. Honestly, she probably just lives near one of big cities like Raleigh or Charlotte.
I can't believe this is an actual conversation being had. I said the triangulation thing as a joke, not a call to action.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I can't believe this is an actual conversation being had. I said the triangulation thing as a joke, not a call to action.
You should know our brand of autism by now.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom