reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Reading those 52 caps is hilarious. All Xynchro has to do is say something like "I don't personally enjoy watching Jong, so therefore I personally will not be clipping it, as Phase has other clippers and I am completely within my rights to do this." Instead, he throws a fucking several weeks'-long temper tantrum and ends up owned by JL7ten. Wewlad.

e: Clarification, he eventually does basically say that, and JL7 also concedes. The point still stands though, the spergout was retarded.

Also:
For this one:
1693161305175.png
Xynchro is replying to this:
1693161289172.png

For this one:
1693161327477.png
He's replying to this:
1693161360294.png

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 42383 that's alot of seething!

Reading those 52 caps is hilarious. All Xynchro has to do is say something like "I don't personally enjoy watching Jong, so therefore I personally will not be clipping it, as Phase has other clippers and I am completely within my rights to do this." Instead, he throws a fucking several weeks'-long temper tantrum and ends up owned by JL7ten. Wewlad.
Like, I don't get it. Its his income, right? Why not just suck it up and do it? There was plenty of Zatsu stories and occasional hype moments that could make a great clip or two. Like, make a super cut of her and Rezuul fucking with each other. It be hilarious. Why is he such a bitter bitch? :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Like, I don't get it. Its his income, right? Why not just suck it up and do it? There was plenty of Zatsu stories and occasional hype moments that could make a great clip or two. Like, make a super cut OG her and Rezuul fucking with each other. It be hilarious. Why is he such a bitter bitch? :annoyedpippa:
did you watch that 90 minute video he made?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I do wanna hone on this for a second, I'm not sure his opinions are quite as much 'words in the wind' as he might think. He's literally one of, if not the, top donator. His influence/status/'weight' is likely relatively equal to Xynchro's in terms of the stream ecosystem. Xynchro is the big main clipper, JL7 is the big main oldfag whale, and both are integral cogs that, in the case of the former, ensures streaming is conducive to growth and audience expansion, whilst the latter helps directly ensure she can pay her bills with regular donations.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I do wanna hone on this for a second, I'm not sure his opinions are quite as much 'words in the wind' as he might think. He's literally one of, if not the, top donator. His influence/status/'weight' is likely relatively equal to Xynchro's in terms of the stream ecosystem. Xynchro is the big main clipper, JL7 is the big main oldfag whale, and both are integral cogs that, in the case of the former, ensures streaming is conducive to growth and audience expansion, whilst the latter helps ensure she can pay her bills.
Have these autismoids considered uhhhh, y'know, just not watching the streams that they consider to be shit content? If he doesn't want to clip jong streams, that's fine, someone else will probably do it. If JL7ten doesn't want to whale during react slop, he can do it some other time.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I do wanna hone on this for a second, I'm not sure his opinions are quite as much 'words in the wind' as he might think. He's literally one of, if not the, top donator. His influence/status/'weight' is likely relatively equal to Xynchro's in terms of the stream ecosystem. Xynchro is the big main clipper, JL7 is the big main oldfag whale, and both are integral cogs that, in the case of the former, ensures streaming is conducive to growth and audience expansion, whilst the latter helps directly ensure she can pay her bills with regular donations.
JL7 is influencial to Pippa herself and the small sphere of Capipis who know who he is. Xynchro is influencial to the greater YouTube audience including clip watchers and casual Pippa fans. Xynchro's possible influence is much larger, especially if he gets a clip to escape containment and go viral. So I get what JL7 is trying to say here.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Have these autismoids considered uhhhh, y'know, just not watching the streams that they consider to be shit content? If he doesn't want to clip jong streams, that's fine, someone else will probably do it. If JL7ten doesn't want to whale during react slop, he can do it some other time.
Or you know check the vod on youtube the day after, after the timestamp guy has done his job and you skim if there's anything worth watching.
It's what I've been doing for weeks
:pikaWUT:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
No but man he was fucking seething about jong in the fan discord. I would go get screenshots but I can't cause I'm phone posting right now.
View attachment 42383 that's alot of seething!

lmao holy shit, what a little bitch

I don't care about Mahjong either but c'mon, get the fuck over yourself. The ones where he's complaining about there being moments of silence or copyrighted music are very telling that he considers his role more important than it is. Thirty seconds of silence is not a big deal in a three hour stream, she doesn't have to be shouting in excitement throughout the whole thing. Taking a moment to think about the game is fine - but it's a problem to a clipfag because it makes his job very slightly more difficult. Copyrighted music just means it'll get a Content ID claim on LEC, but if it's a moment worth clipping then just take the L on the ad revenue and post it anyway.

It is funny watching him and JL7ten fight though. Whoever loses, we win.

famous artist pipkun

think you're puttin too much emphasis on the money m8. is there a time when the money changed pippa's content?
JL7 is influencial to Pippa herself and the small sphere of Capipis who know who he is. Xynchro is influencial to the greater YouTube audience including clip watchers and casual Pippa fans. Xynchro's possible influence is much larger, especially if he gets a clip to escape containment and go viral. So I get what JL7 is trying to say here.
@superduper does the ending thing for LEC. LEC is way more influential than any 1 donator. 1 good clip can make a streamer hit the big leagues.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

JMForte

@superduper does the ending thing for LEC. LEC is way more influential than any 1 donator. 1 good clip can make a streamer hit the big leagues.
Pretty sure Pippa pays him to edit her clips that are her shorts. So yes, I would say he absolutely has influence. Also has the clipper role in the official discord.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Time to take them out behind the shed is all I'm hearing.

famous artist pipkun

Pretty sure Pippa pays him to edit her clips that are her shorts. So yes, I would say he absolutely has influence. Also has the clipper role in the official discord.
just look at notheo and our gypsy 10ma. she pays him too.

Clippers > donators every time. I can't even get a DMs with breathy asmr mp3s for all the credit money money i spend.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Clippers > donators every time. I can't even get a DMs with breathy asmr mp3s for all the credit money money i spend.
I think you need to be more selective about which whores you give money to mate. :ironmousekek:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
think you're puttin too much emphasis on the money m8. is there a time when the money changed pippa's content?
Whether or not she's actually been influenced by it isn't the argument. My point is that JL7's hypothetical weight wouldn't just be 'words in the wind' given the context around him. @reinigen is correct here:
When I was saying JL7 is 'relatively equal to Xynchro in terms of the stream ecosystem', I did mean it in regards to Pippa herself and the insular capipi community ecosystem/sphere, which I could've worded better. LEC, of course, has more weight/pull broadly speaking with his clips pulling in a lot of new blood and such, but within the sphere of capipis who already watch mostly every stream and recognize all of the community members, they're on similar-ish footing in terms of weight. Hell, given we already know Pippa has a lot of anxiety around the idea of donators leaving since she's had a menhera moment about the topic before, I wouldn't be surprised if JL7 might edge him out in terms of personal weight for her. That is my point.

Sorry if I sound retarded, I'm tired.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You know what, I now support the Genshit arc if it means more Xynchro seething. The guy can be decent if he wanted to but he loves coming off as a massive whining fag so seeing him angry is funny.

famous artist pipkun

Whether or not she's actually been influenced by it isn't the argument. My point is that JL7's hypothetical weight wouldn't just be 'words in the wind' given the context around him. @reinigen is correct here:

When I was saying JL7 is 'relatively equal to Xynchro in terms of the stream ecosystem', I did mean it in regards to Pippa herself and the insular capipi community ecosystem/sphere, which I could've worded better. LEC, of course, has more weight/pull broadly speaking with his clips pulling in a lot of new blood and such, but within the sphere of capipis who already watch mostly every stream and recognize all of the community members, they're on similar-ish footing in terms of weight. Hell, given we already know Pippa has a lot of anxiety around the idea of donators leaving since she's had a menhera moment about the topic before, I wouldn't be surprised if JL7 might edge him out in terms of personal weight for her. That is my point.

Sorry if I sound retarded, I'm tired.

yes, i understand everything so clearly now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom