"Because I live in Japan, it's just more convenient for management to sometimes choose me - sometimes they would want some people from overseas, but you know the cost, the time, it's not worth it sometimes sadly"Kotoka Torahime

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Search him saying harine on the discord, is quite ironic considering he's job.
lolmadspic.JPG
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Am fucking around with that AI Pippa model a little bit, and is it just me, or are these results... actually not that bad? Definitely not perfect, yeah, but it feels like hints of the real voice are definitely there. First run I did was with the Red Sun in the Sky cover, which I was surprised at how good it sounded, and below is an AI cover of her singing FederalAmericanGovernment's Mad At The Internet song as another test (which @Reticule will probably like):

Yes, it's also slightly thrown off by the singer having tinges of a British accent coming through in addition to the regular scuff, but still, I can't be the only one hearing it hit some good points of accuracy.

I remember back a few months ago when everyone on KF thought Josh's autism voice would protect him from the AI menace (he said this himself multiple times too), and look where we are currently in the age of Joshcore. Now, it seems Pippa's voice is nearly cracked as well. Stuff's spooky.

So back to this, mind if i post it on twitter? i'ts really good

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

OK, I'm stupid. I know Harines are her other mascot. In terms of fans are they just the people who joined after her new outfit?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
OK, I'm stupid. I know Harines are her other mascot. In terms of fans are they just the people who joined after her new outfit?
"Harine" is a discord-friendly standin for "newfag." The Capipi/Harine cutoff is typically the join date of whoever you happen to be talking to.

famous artist pipkun

Short

God Damn the Sun
She has wanted to call her fans harines and be a ship bunny girl for a while. I agree with @JMForte that the new model was supossed to be a rebranding, but she saw people's reaction and got cold feet.
Now old fags used as a way to shit on new fans and act pretencius about having wasted more time then they watching a autistc girl pretend to be a bunny online.
🌈HARINE LOVE HARINE PRIDE 🌈

famous artist pipkun

She has wanted to call her fans harines and be a ship bunny girl for a while. I agree with @JMForte that the new model was supossed to be a rebranding, but she saw people's reaction and got cold feet.
Now old fags used as a way to shit on new fans and act pretencius about having wasted more time then they watching a autistc girl pretend to be a bunny online.
🌈HARINE LOVE HARINE PRIDE 🌈
harines are pretty cum brained.

Topo Chico

JMForte

It's not even that anymore, it's devolved into just shitting on parts of the fanbsse that you don't like. Or at least it slowly is.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Are you outing yourself as a harine?
in order to be cum brained you have to cum. it's in the name idiot. so no, i am not a harine.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
All I gathered from being stockholmed enough to catch up on this thread is that this was a TERRIBLE weekend to end up busy and tired, thereby missing anything after Satuday night. Which is actually read as "God himself went out of the way to save me from the last 2 streams she did."
But also lol at all that discord seething and the tard fight. The Jong arc wasn't a total L now.

As an aside, Harines do in fact suck. However I still thought the outfit was nice and it gave her a lot of neat toggles. Wouldn't have agreed it needed a rebranding though if that was her original intent. It did provide a decent time frame reference to realize who should be at the back of the bus. Yes I am saying harines are the Yamanbas of chat

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Harines are what I just call newfags or mega retards (because capippi's are already retarded). I really like the new outfit but I personally didn't want it to become a rebrand like I think was gonna happen in the beginning. Wasn't gonna change whether I watched her or not, but I felt it was an unnescessary thing to change.

Anyways, enjoy Thickin Thicca.

famous artist pipkun

you guys talk about a rebrand. what does that even mean? it's a new outfit with toys.

Anime Fan

Harines are what I just call newfags or mega retards (because capippi's are already retarded). I really like the new outfit but I personally didn't want it to become a rebrand like I think was gonna happen in the beginning. Wasn't gonna change whether I watched her or not, but I felt it was an unnescessary thing to change.
That's pretty much the same for me. I call the mega retards, the mega simps, and annoying newfags harines. They were the fans that also went overboard with the whole harine roleplay shit anyways so it fits. I also like the new outfit and even though I think she was definitely trying to rebrand, I don't think it would've been that big of a deal. The biggest change for me would've been the emotes but luckily she hasn't changed those like she said she was going to.

Also Pippa being horny on twitter again

Spergatory

Early Adopter
you guys talk about a rebrand. what does that even mean? it's a new outfit with toys.
Originally things like her fan name, her ending call, her whole stream layout (with the annoying alerts) seemed like they would be more permanent, not to mention also changing her emotes out for newer ones. Not as big of a rebrand like Lia for instance, but still a fairly sizable change from her original Pippa stuff.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She did get new alerts, channel overlays, emotes and shit, that was pretty big as far as even outfits go, not even big companies give that much addons to just alt outfits iirc

But other than that its funny seeing people seethe about the mere actions of an autistic white trash bunny shipgirl larper and the orbiters that seethw about her existance in some form or another, that archivebro spergout is something else (edit: apparently it was Xynchro, not archivebro)

Discord really does smooth nigga's brains out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom