"Once upon a time there was a good girl named Kronii, She always made sure to do her chores and go to bed on time. But little did her parents know, she was actually not real. 'SHE'S REAL TO ME!' he screamed and flipped himself over. For eternity, he would wander thinking of her. Wanting her"CouncilRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Anime Fan

I was thinking that she was gonna move the tarantula stream to next week so she wouldn't be risking streaming over the Holo EN3 debuts, but since she's already got it I wonder if she might just move it to tomorrow or Friday instead.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
She hasn't actually assaulted him yet. :annoyedpippa:
And you think it's better because the sexual assault is pending and hasn't already happened?

I don't think you want Pippa fixed at all...

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I was thinking that she was gonna move the tarantula stream to next week so she wouldn't be risking streaming over the Holo EN3 debuts, but since she's already got it I wonder if she might just move it to tomorrow or Friday instead.
She'll have two hours before the first Holo EN3 debut, more than enough time to eat it and curse at us for this (when it's all her fault).

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I still say she doesn't need to eat the tarantula at all, realistically what is chat going to do? not watch Pippa anymore? they won't.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I still say she doesn't need to eat the tarantula at all, realistically what is chat going to do? not watch Pippa anymore? they won't.
We'd rag on her forever if she chickens out.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

kingcaid

LEC will make another 45 minute video crying about promises not fulfilled.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Disagree, I'd stand by and support the decisions of the Pippa regardless of what they are.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
But we rag on her forever about everything anyway, it won't reduce the volume of ragging.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Disagree, I'd stand by and support the decisions of the Pippa regardless of what they are.

are you sure about this? you really would? whatever decision she made?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She should eat it because she eats lots of gross stuff and it's funny and has precedent in vtuber crap . The foot reveal I supported canceling or trolling because it's stupid and coom baity and Pippa is not a coombaity vtuber (despite being kind of a coomer sometimes herself).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I mean he's already given the green light for the upcoming Colress rape arc:
If we're collectively entertaining this as an idea I can only imagine Mr. Science Man locking the frail gremlin in a broom closet and calling the police.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If we're collectively entertaining this as an idea I can only imagine Mr. Science Man locking the frail gremlin in a broom closet and calling the police.
She'd chew through the drywall though.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I always found this game more interesting than Phasmophobia, though its mostly because I like an ancient Egyptian tomb as a setting over some crack shack.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I might be banned from all of Phase Connect, but at least I'm not banned from KemoV!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom