"Every once in a while, you're supposed to get vored"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Well shit, that explains the spike in anxiety.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Okay, you all heard Pippa. Time to find ourselves some hatchable eggs and create a signature thread.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Okay, you all heard Pippa. Time to find ourselves some hatchable eggs and create a signature thread.

I swear if we ever get a signature function here and I have to scroll past a list of a user's ships and a banner linking to their Sonic fansite after every post I am fucking leaving.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I swear if we ever get a signature function here and I have to scroll past a list of a user's ships and a banner linking to their Sonic fansite after every post I am fucking leaving.
As long as you click on my egg to help it hatch before you do.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

This sounds like a great idea to be implemented for an April Fools prank. @The Proctor, take notes.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
My signature will be awesome, it will be the height of a page filled with schizo goodness, and I'll find a way to include more than one egg.

Also, I'm sure there's a way to make signatures work without making things shit. You know, just have the ability for users to disable them if they don't wish to see them, only have the first or last instance of a user on a page display their signature, etc. Though they'll probably always be disabled by everyone, so it's not worth the effort.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
What was that one signature making site/thing from the mid 2000's that everyone on forums used to use? You could make like strips and people would always have multiple strips in their signature for things they liked or whatever?

Anyway it'd be funny to make vtuber knock offs of these, like "proud cuck beat" or something idk..

EDIT: These things lmao:
1685166824829.png

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Since there's no Pippa tonight so far I checked out Rackets stream since he usually has Camelot on as well as others to see if Camelot was gonna talk about his stream with Pippa. Haven't gone through all of it yet and part 2 is still going on Rumble but I think Nick is handling it pretty well

Jumped back to the start and caught this(first clip is near the end)

If anyone else is bored and wants to comb through the first part

Edit:
Though maybe rackets is why she has the "better to ask forgiveness than permission" mindset as she knows what happens if she would ask first?
I FUCKING CALLED IT

View attachment 27422

Nicks Sakana is on point.

Last edited:

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
Just realized another reason for the spike in anxiety lately, new gen of Phase Invaders drops tonight and our good old friend Impostor Syndrome is probably rearing it's ugly head as it seems she gets convinced her fan base will leave for 'new thing' a lot of the time.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter
Just realized another reason for the spike in anxiety lately, new gen of Phase Invaders drops tonight and our good old friend Impostor Syndrome is probably rearing it's ugly head as it seems she gets convinced her fan base will leave for 'new thing' a lot of the time.
She has 100% entertained this thought at least a few times over the last few days, she mentioned it around when Gen 2 debuted.

That being said, PIPPA, YOUR FANS ARE AUTISTIC. AUTISTIC PEOPLE HATE CHANGE. YOU ARE SAFE.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Since there's no Pippa tonight so far I checked out Rackets stream since he usually has Camelot on as well as others to see if Camelot was gonna talk about his stream with Pippa. Haven't gone through all of it yet and part 2 is still going on Rumble but I think Nick is handling it pretty well

View attachment 27409
>after stream she complimented Camelot's physique
>hasn't streamed past 2 days
>left the house and went drinking
>was complimented about her clothes
it's over bros

Hff201

Early Adopter
it's over bros
Yes, she's abandoned you to have drunk sex with the gay man, life is so over.

kingcaid

it's over bros
Krampus could use a shoulder to cry on I'm sure.:smugpipi:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kingcaid

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Be ready for her complaining about how outside sucks and how she will stay inside.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

cucurut

I don't care, but saw this on /pgc/, have fun

(youtube - catbox)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.