"You would think that being naked would make things harder"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1685068704386.png
Please can Pippa's schizos stop making shitting on West Taiwan uncool.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I've got a stock Ender 3, and all the printing I've done was on it. There's definitely better printers for sure, but if you know how to run it, it's certainly usable.
I've never liked them, they look too flimsy. I personally like the Kobra printers which tend to be more sturdy and the price point is higher but still within the $500 price point.

I unironically thought it was made-up flavor text for the game. I bought the book to atone for my sins.
It's a pretty short read but I liked it a lot. That part is from the first chapter I think where the main character talks to a ginger commie.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Soy = Acquired

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>young turks
>cool
By Tomislav's beard I'd sooner listen to the words of an Italian.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is amazed by a game having a journal baseline. I'd say she's being silly but then I remembered after two years of development Overwatch 2 announce a lore journal as a major feature as a replacement for axing the PvE mode. Games have really gone to shit.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Could be worse. She could have said vaping.

But seriously, don't smoke, Pips. Or do, I'm not your dad, I just have it on good authority that lung cancer is rather unpleasant. And expensive.

EDIT:

Pippa, after beating a child who just helped her to death with a nightstick: "Spare the rod"
I learned in school that you have to be genetically predisposed to be able to get lung cancer from smoking. Like some people will smoke their whole lives and never get cancer. Was this a lie?

Hff201

Early Adopter
Kirbopher in chat, new round of /pcg/ seething incoming.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Extremely based moment followed by cringe. All is right tonight with the Pippa Tangents.
I don't know about TYT specifically, never really followed them, but as an example, Count Dankula says pretty much the same type of shit about Buzzfeed once being good in a similar way to what Pippa described with TYT, and it seems to be a pattern that small outlets that were once good become extremely shitty when the investor money starts pouring in and they go more mainstream. I'm willing to believe what she said isn't quite as insane as it sounds.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't know about TYT specifically, never really followed them, but as an example, Count Dankula says pretty much the same type of shit about Buzzfeed once being good in a similar way to what Pippa described with TYT, and it seems to be a pattern that small outlets that were once good become extremely shitty when the investor money starts pouring in and they go more mainstream. I'm willing to believe what she said isn't quite as insane as it sounds.
I know for a fact that Vice used to be great, because you can still find a bunch of their old, good stuff still up somehow. Like "This Is What Winning Looks Like".

Hex Haywire homos on suicide watch.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
So, uh... she's worn long sleeves for all her handcams, right?

Hff201

Early Adopter
So, uh... she's worn long sleeves for all her handcams, right?
She mentioned a few streams ago that she doesn't see the point in cutting, if that's what you're worried about.

hololive ruined /jp/

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I learned in school that you have to be genetically predisposed to be able to get lung cancer from smoking. Like some people will smoke their whole lives and never get cancer. Was this a lie?
It's not like you're filling up a bar as you smoke; carcinogens can cause damage to the DNA in your cells, and if the damaged genes cause uncontrolled growth, congratulations, you got a tumor. It's a probabilistic numbers game, some win some lose.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Vice was great when they did documentaries on weird stuff, but now they're massively garbage. A lot of it is that they usually become big off of one thing they get right, and once that ends their retarded takes come out.

She mentioned a few streams ago that she doesn't see the point in cutting, if that's what you're worried about.
She's mentioned it more than once she never cut and thought it was stupid. The most she did was lay in the snow wearing little and poured hot water on herself that was hot enough to be uncomfortable but not enough to burn her.

Pippa is a good girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom