"You know what Panko, Italian is just pizzafied French, fuck you!"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

This game is so unrealistic, like anybody in New York would notice somebody pulling a gun in the subway.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
We're pretty collectively retarded but I have confidence none of us are that particular brand of retarded.
We have the Retard equivalent of an Ork WAAAGH field.
We will will it into existence.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
She better not miss the basketball minigame.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>it's not hard because you played the game as a kid
Yeah, imagine being worse than most 11 year-olds.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This game is so unrealistic, like anybody in New York would notice somebody pulling a gun in the subway.
Just got to give them the ol' Neely Necker.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
her saying she's considering picking up smoking is a joke... right? right?

e: FUCK
I can get why she wants nicotine but with her lungs are already... she'd probably end up in the hospital for real

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She forgot she was out of ammo AGAIN.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Game talking about a chlorine spill in the river. It's like a real headline. Didn't something like that happen in East Palestine, OH not too long ago?

I've never played this game, but I've heard people say it's weirdly prescient.

auxchar

auxiliary character
Pippa has a 3D printer?

Edit: $1,100 dollars "fancy" printer. That's a cheap china printer Pippa.
Nah, not really. That's about the price of a Bambu Lab X1. You can get an Ender 3 or some clone for way cheaper (sub $200 or so) and get usable prints on it. The printer market's developed quite a bit in the last 10 years or so. Servicable printers are cheap af now. If you don't have one, even one of the cheaper ones, you're missing out.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Game talking about a chlorine spill in the river. It's like a real headline. Didn't something like that happen in East Palestine, OH not too long ago?

That's the sad thing about pessimism if you assume the worst you'll usually be right doubly so about people in power

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

It's kind of like Alpha Centauri as it touches a lot on how stuff like tech and overpopulation will negatively impact society. The common freaky thing about it, is that it was released in the year 2000 and it doesn't have the Twin Towers in the skyline as they were "destroyed"

A lot of the other stuff is philosophical. But the coincidences make it freaky

Planetary Bombardment

G. K. Chesterton sounds like a Henri alt.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Did Pippa install any mods or fixes for dudesex?
I don't remember having a problem with controls when I use the Deus Ex Community Update

themanimthehills

Pippa getting angry again. I don't think it's a bit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1685068233483.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nah, not really. That's about the price of a Bambu Lab X1. You can get an Ender 3 or some clone for way cheaper (sub $200 or so) and get usable prints on it. The printer market's developed quite a bit in the last 10 years or so. Servicable printers are cheap af now. If you don't have one, even one of the cheaper ones, you're missing out.
Enders are pretty junky printers.

G. K. Chesterton sounds like a Henri alt.
Nah, he's actually a pretty good writer, the character talking in that excerpt is intentionally a loony commie anarchist who gets cucked pretty early on. So he pretty much intended it to be Henry.

It's actually the book I recommended at the start of the book thread:

Sven

So they just laid out an easy way to no doubt disable the EMP field that will cause issues later. So bets on her completely blanking on the hints on how to stealth in, the code, and the generator itself within a minute

auxchar

auxiliary character
Enders are pretty junky printers.
I've got a stock Ender 3, and all the printing I've done was on it. There's definitely better printers for sure, but if you know how to run it, it's certainly usable.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So they just laid out an easy way to no doubt disable the EMP field that will cause issues later. So bets on her completely blanking on the hints on how to stealth in, the code, and the generator itself within a minute
Bro she forgot the controls and the fact that she doesn't have ammo 19 times in the span of 20 minutes, actual mission tips never had a-
yep, there it is

forgets the username in the span of LITERAL MILISECONDS

Planetary Bombardment

Nah, he's actually a pretty good writer, the character talking in that excerpt is intentionally a loony commie anarchist who gets cucked pretty early on. So he pretty much intended it to be Henry.
I unironically thought it was made-up flavor text for the game. I bought the book to atone for my sins.
:educateyourself:

Oh Christ we're talking about Canadian healthcare now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom