"I am a proud vtuber, representative of Sneed's Feed & Seed. Please go to your local Sneed's Feed & Seed today, and purchase their fine... sneed... and feed."Nyaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I missed the start of this callout video they're watching so I don't have context, is any of this substantiated by confessions or police reports, or is this one of those "a woman is being sad in front of a webcam so we have to believe everything uncritically" situations?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Real talk, what if the oil baron does the opposite and disappears without saying anything just because he thinks its funny
The streamer would notice, feel sad for some miniscule amout of time, then move on with their lives.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sven

Real talk, what if the oil baron does the opposite and disappears without saying anything just because he thinks its funny

Asking for a friend
Oddly this just makes me think of Tuesday. He was a great oil baron as he just came in, dropped his money, usually just said hi or a joke and was never a whiny bitch.

I wonder where he is throwing money now.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
One day I hope that Kirsche can find a cure for her Parkinson's...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is literally what JL7ten wants to do to Pippa. It's why he gives her so much money, this is his endgame after she quits streaming!
Pippa knows and she won't give in.

Meanwhile Reticule pays nothing(?) and just posts his schizo ramblings here hoping Pippa listens to him and eventually runs into his arms. So who is worse here?
Considering I'll end up with both Pippa and JL7ten's money less of her debt as she had his money to mitigate some of it, I think it's an easy answer. :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The streamer would notice, feel sad for some miniscule amout of time, then move one with their lives.
excellentted.gif

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Way to tip off that you're from Oregon, Pippa.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This reminds me of way back in the day what was it, Mark Cuban had one of the first HD channels (yeah I'm real fuckin' old hear me out, not fully senile yet). There were these shows that were just models doing model shit (some had nudity, some didn't, this is slightly relevant). And I remember one was on this chick was doing a photo shoot and the photographer threw a fucking Chris Chan level spergout because the model didn't want to undress. However his handler, this fucking chick talked the model into staying on with the shoot. Later on she decided to undress "on her own volition". Now reality TV is often scripted, and I assume this was as well. However thats still a bit fucked up, whats the fucking lesson here?!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Who the hell is this nerd she's showing off? I wanna beat his Onision face and vaguely southern accent with a garden hose.
Repzilla, he's connected with the Rewired Soul drama.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Kirsche calling Pippa out live on air.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Don't say that Kirsche, Pippa might become self-aware.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
These are the worst looking people. When someone asks me why I'm afraid of white chicks I will show them this video

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This is what the thin blue line family looks like
1683685950562.png

I don't understand.

Wait, maybe they're Mormons?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa don't even try to rationalize this.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1683685931937.png
I can understand the male desire to want to fuck multiple women, but at least have standards dude. The one on the right would be pretty enough if it wasn't for the fucking sideshave thing, but that blue-haired chick is repulsive.

Why are these people like this?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I like how main hoe blue hair looks fucking miserable in every shot, and the sideshave sidehoe looks incredibly smug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom