"If I'm gonna let Samsung fuck me, I'm not gonna add Ronald McDonald and make it a menage a trois"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>She actually thinks people are backseating and not just fucking with her

:sakanapleasepippa:
You don't get it, she's playing into her viewers desires to see her mad. More trolling = more mad = more enjoyment and viewers = more trolling.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why do I care if I'm a stain on the sidewalk? But at the least I'd have gone out doing what I love, making life difficult for the jannies.
Except those people are experienced in removing your lard ass off the pavement, your brain off the wall or your piss and shit off the floor under you if you hang yourself. Maybe it will take an hour. Barely even a problem. Dude will make a quick buck off your hookshaped ass killing yourself over the thought of Zax being in the same room as Pippa.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
cat-jumpscare.gif

Early Adopter
Well that was a shitty game

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well that was a shitty game
Any horror game which doesn't have the ability to fight back is shitty. Pretty much a glorified walking simulator.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Any horror game which doesn't have the ability to fight back is shitty. Pretty much a glorified walking simulator.
Fighting back kills the ambiance. I'd rather it give you other ways to interact with the world that make you feel less in control that make the monster threatening.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Fighting back kills the ambiance. I'd rather it give you other ways to interact with the world that make you feel less in control that make the monster threatening.
Rebuttal:
barry-burton-res.gif

Sven

Her initial thoughts I'd say covered it well enough, it had a decent tension build up but ended up just farting out a jump scare which is a waste of said tension

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Alien Isolation strikes a good balance imo where you have plenty of weaponry and you can kill everything except the xeno which can only be scared off but never actually harmed

Early Adopter
like limiting your ability to fight back to just barely scrape by like all the good horror games do it? You know, silent hill, resident evil, cry of fear, pathologic and perhaps more recently fear and hunger. There are ways to give you tools yet make you feel lack of agency and control

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
like limiting your ability to fight back to just barely scrape by like all the good horror games do it? You know, silent hill, resident evil, cry of fear, pathologic and perhaps more recently fear and hunger. There are ways to give you tools yet make you feel lack of agency and control
Silent hill did ok, but Resident Evil always felt too easy to be a horror game. It would be good if there was a game you couldn't really fight back in a traditional sense but had to do stuff to evade for a longer period of time.

Edit: Actually if I ever made a horror game, I'd want to do one about WW1 trenches, where you just wade around in the fog and trenches after a battle, hearing the bombardment, seeing fucked up and mutilated people. Something stalking you in them, and you don't know if you're running into danger or not because everything is fucked. Could even start it with action to give context of the bombardments and shit being dangerous.

Last edited:

Early Adopter
FURRYFAGS KEEP RECOMMENDING THE FUCKING MAN IN THE WINDOW
KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"I'll always love you honey, but right now, I've got this." *loads magnum* is still one of the best videogame quotes.
Completely disagree, but then again, my favorite horror games are Dead Space and RE6.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
FURRYFAGS KEEP RECOMMENDING THE FUCKING MAN IN THE MIRROR
KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS KILL FURRYFAGS MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER
KILL FURFAGS. BEHEAD FURFAGS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK A FURFAG INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK A BABYFUR INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY FILTHY FURFAGS. DEFECATE IN A FURFAGS FOOD. LAUNCH FURFAGS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY FURFAGS IN A WOK. TOSS FURFAGS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO A FURFAGS GAS TANK. JUDO THROW FURFAGS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST FURFAGS HEADS OFF. REPORT FURFAGS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP FURFAGS IN HALF. CURB STOMP PREGNANT BLACK FURFAGS. TRAP FURFAGS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH FURFAGS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY FURFAGS IN A VAT OF ACID. EAT FURFAGS. DISSECT FURFAGS. EXTERMINATE FURFAGS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP FURFAG SKULLS WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE FURFAGS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE FURFAGS. MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR FURFAGS. GRIND FURFAG FETUSES IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL. DROWN FURFAGS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE FURFAGS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD FURFAGS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED FURFAGS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE FURFAGS WITH A KATANA.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Completely disagree, but then again, my favorite horror games are Dead Space and RE6.
I love the RE franchise, but it's not really a horror game, it's an action game with zombie themes.

Early Adopter
I love the RE franchise, but it's not really a horror game, it's an action game with zombie themes.
"I've only played re4"

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"I've only played re4"
Even RE1 was like that, because once you got beyond the first couple rooms in the mansion it was a shooter. A slow one, but it still was one, and then RE2 and RE3 went full shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom