"You can't save vtubers. You will never save vtubers. They are all too far gone the moment they opened vtubestudio. In fact, once you try to save one, it'll be too late to save yourself"Amaris Yuri

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: Oh holy shit, imagine being a weeb for Massachusetts.

Does this guy think he owns the streamer?
Probably, as he's been sending her thousands of dollars and sperging out every time she does something he doesn't like. I hope she uses his money on things he hates.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Didn't she shout him out last stream? that might have emboldened him...
She did, but she also did it with Henry. Looks like she's good at spotting the fuck ups but doesn't realize it's because they're fuck ups.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yes, unironically. Half of the regulars in the Pipcord are like that.
I hope they all dissapear:
1. Pippa chat becomes comfier
2. They havent scored thus no kids thus goverment will sell their every belonging and use that money to build a school or a hospital
3. They free up a position on job market making it so single moms and young people can get a job
4. They are no longen a burden for their family
5. Index of happiness rises with them gone
6. Its morally right 👍

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Happy birthday, Sword Art Online Dickriding Association.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I hope they all dissapear:
1. Pippa chat becomes comfier
2. They havent scored thus no kids thus goverment will sell their every belonging and use that money to build a school or a hospital
3. They free up a position on job market making it so single moms and young people can get a job
4. They are no longen a burden for their family
5. Index of happiness rises with them gone
6. Its morally right 👍
Pippa needs to fake killing herself so they enact the pact. Maybe then she'll drop back to only 400 viewers.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Hey guys, who wants to go and mosh pit outside of a Walmart a 8 am so that you can save 10 cents on a new toilet brush or some shit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa needs to fake killing herself so they enact the pact. Maybe then she'll drop back to only 400 viewers.
One day she's gonna go back to doing the owl streams. One day. Any day now, right? Right? Please?
The bad outcome is her starting to do membership exclusive streams, because then all of these autists will concentrate.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
All the while sending @Reticule coded dogwhistles so that he's in on the plan and doesn't an-hero alongside the rest.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
All the while sending @Reticule coded dogwhistles so that he's in on the plan and doesn't an-hero alongside the rest.
Besides, someone needs to leave flowers on her grave every anniversary if it does happen.

Sven

Coconut man is french canadian, suddenly everything about him makes sense

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
>3 years later since the pippa suicide
>Balding fat crackhead fucks some biker whore in a dirty trailer
>Uses flying roach blood as a lube
>Has twitch on background
>Watches neurosama
>Stream ends, neurosama randomly chooses to raid some 2 view
>Similar voice speaks from chromebook speakers
>Crackhead checks the screen
>Its Yuni Luna
>Dumbfounded he freezes up, zips up his pants, frantically leaves the trailer
>Stands in the middle of the road thinking about what happened
>Skinhead satanist pulls up to crackhead
>"HENRI! YOUVE BEEN WITH MY MOM AGAIN?"
>Crackhead, consumed by revelation, ignores the skinhead
>"IM SPEAKING TO YOU, ASSHOLE!"
>Crackhead finally speaks up
>"Wha? What are you talking about"
>"FUCKING MY MOM! ITS WRONG!"
>"Well ive got to fuck someone! You want me to fuck you instead, Joel?"
>"FUCK YOU HENRI, I STILL LOVE HER!"
>"I know..."
>Henri embraces Joel in a hug
>"Its fine, come here"
>Suddenly Henri decks Joel in the face and proceeds to stomp Joels face into the pavement, yelling
>"CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! NEXT TIME DONT GET IN MY FACE! I JUST SAW A FUCKING GHOST, AND IVE GOT TO HEAR YOUR CRAP? GET UP! GET UP! FUCK YOU THEN!"
>Skinheads biker mom cries over corpse of her son, as Henri storms off into unknown, starting his search for his former kamioshi....

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not going to lie, I've been enjoying the no namereading at the end of streams recently. This is the longest streak we've had of them being absent yet, and it just feels more natural without the 5 minutes of padding at the end of streams and needing to read the hundreds of names at the end of each and every stream due to her big incline. This is hopium but I kinda hope she continues on without it.
(Hope karaoke returns though, that's always nice.)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
VODs up, I'll upload a copy if it dies by morning.
Sleeps.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Not going to lie, I've been enjoying the no namereading at the end of streams recently. This is the longest streak we've had of them being absent yet, and it just feels more natural without the 5 minutes of padding at the end of streams and needing to read the hundreds of names at the end of each and every stream due to her big incline. This is hopium but I kinda hope she continues on without it.
(Hope karaoke returns though, that's always nice.)
Name reading was fine when it was a tiny audience, but once there's a hundred names it's kind of dumb. Just do a name reading of top donos or longest subscribed so that there are 20 names, or just drop it altogether.

lvl8

Yeah, name reading is nice for a small audience. I noticed Remi is also doing it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Well, you were right for about 8 minutes there.
I need an angry old man emote.
I'll just beat my noisy dog.
Kaiju VS Wikidog.png

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Pippa briefly talked about feeling weird laughing at children and the mentally disabled on-stream, and that 'she's trying to be better'/self-reflect. I know I'm absolutely overthinking this and it probably isn't how she meant it, but this feels somewhat weird to hear from someone who is a self-proclaimed Jim Metokur superfan, the guy whos' entire motto and modus operandi being to laugh at absolutely everything and everyone.
I missed all but the last part of the stream so idk what she said specifically, but she's talked about this before in the past few months, about seeing herself as a bad person and making an effort to change, or at least wanting to change, those habits she doesn't like. I think laughing at uncomfortable or painful things is a coping mechanism, mostly, so I think it can still occur without necessarily malice or contempt.

Pippa, iirc, has said she thinks she could be a lolcow if she wasn't as self-aware - or maybe I am mixing up my memories and it was someone else who said that, but she's expressed enough negativity about her own behavior that it would make sense if she feels that way. I think that kind of awareness of your own faults is bound to engender a level of sympathy/empathy for other people who are considered to be fuck ups in some way or another. Maybe all of us, even the most stupid and retarded, are deserving of compassion underneath all of our mistakes and sins. Maybe that's why she cares so much about the capippalists, even the really off-the-deep-end ones.

Edit: humility is the word I was looking for. Pippa has humility. She plays up her ego at times for comedy, but her ability to be humble is one of her strongest virtues. Sometimes I think she goes too far into being mean to herself, or having unreasonable standards for herself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom