"The 'S.S.' stands for... sex god!!!"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
You're all taking it as if they're supposed to be wranglers. A meaningful connection just means that when she's being extra menhera she knows she can call one of them, even if it's a weird time of night, and talk instead of turning to booting up a stream and drinking.
I'm not saying that at all. What I am saying is that she does have friends, and we already know that they talk to her. Of course, friends should stay up to help out when they can, but they can't be there every moment. That is wrangling. At least from what we've seen as viewers, they've done what they can. You can't treat friends as personal therapists.

And this is all assuming she even feels comfortable bringing these subjects up directly to them. No matter how meaningful a relationship is, menhera is menhera, and you don't always want to share it with the people you're close to directly. Which... again... falls into her court. Her friends can't force her to spill the beans. She has to take her own steps to heal.

or she needs to find a man that's legally obligated to listen.
Oh here we go...

She apparently said that she likes Pippa. Which is surprising, because she's an unironic Hasan viewer and is anti-gun, so liking Pippa is kinda out of left field for that type of person.
Honestly I watch a lot of streamers I disagree with. They're just entertaining and I really don't expect to agree with a funny anime person. Then again, I'm not so far gone that I watch fucking Hasan.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>handful of people actually encouraging her to shatter glass in chat
I REALLY FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE SOMETIMES HOLY SHIT

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is a good song, but not for Pippa right now.

I'm not saying that at all. What I am saying is that she does have friends, and we already know that they talk to her. Of course, friends should stay up to help out when they can, but they can't be there every moment. That is wrangling. At least from what we've seen as viewers, they've done what they can. You can't treat friends as personal therapists.

And this is all assuming she even feels comfortable bringing these subjects up directly to them. No matter how meaningful a relationship is, menhera is menhera, and you don't always want to share it with the people you're close to directly. Which... again... falls into her court. Her friends can't force her to spill the beans. She has to take her own steps to heal.
I don't disagree with you, I just think there's always more that can be done.

Oh here we go...
I'm just saying.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Must be a Kirsche discussion because we're loopin.

I'm not sure if it's totally apparent to non-usuals here but we're all aware of her issues, the frustration is her absolute refusal to stop self sabotaging into continuing them.
There's always another reason or another excuse for why she "can't" do something. There's always a different problem for why there's no point.

Why clean a dish? I'll just make it dirty! Oh it's moldy now. Meh whatever that will take care of itself somehow or something.
Who cares if there's food or something on the floor. Ants will eat it or something and it will be gone so whatever. Oh shit they're everywhere, how could this happen?!
Oh shit chat, my house is leaking! Huh? Get it fixed? I mean it's gotta stop raining at some point then it won't leak.

She does this with people and anything else too sadly. There's only so much other people can do for you. Sleepy literally showed up and started cleaning her place for her. How much upkeep do you wanna bet happened when she left? It's just.. the state of things. And it's fucking miserable for all parties to see, but the only one who can truly do anything won't.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Why the fuck are people recommending songs like this?

wrp

Something a lot of people looking on the outside in have trouble with in regards to depression is understanding that they don't have any obligation to fix it, even as that person's best friend, nor should they act like it. Trying to play therapist when you aren't one usually causes more harm than good, and even most therapists aren't good enough at their jobs to pull it off.
Sleepy and Sakana can help her when she asks for it. That's it. She's an autist and a retard, but she's still a grown woman that has to get her own shit together, just like everybody else.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Must be a Kirsche discussion because we're loopin.

I'm not sure if it's totally apparent to non-usuals here but we're all aware of her issues, the frustration is her absolute refusal to stop self sabotaging into continuing them.
There's always another reason or another excuse for why she "can't" do something. There's always a different problem for why there's no point.

Why clean a dish? I'll just make it dirty! Oh it's moldy now. Meh whatever that will take care of itself somehow or something.
Who cares if there's food or something on the floor. Ants will eat it or something and it will be gone so whatever. Oh shit they're everywhere, how could this happen?!
Oh shit chat, my house is leaking! Huh? Get it fixed? I mean it's gotta stop raining at some point then it won't leak.

She does this with people and anything else too sadly. There's only so much other people can do for you. Sleepy literally showed up and started cleaning her place for her. How much upkeep do you wanna bet happened when she left? It's just.. the state of things. And it's fucking miserable for all parties to see, but the only one who can truly do anything won't.
Once the depression gets this bad it's extraordinarily difficult to improve by yourself, but you can't expect other people to wrangle you either. It's an incredibly difficult situation to be in. I don't know how to fix it either. It's easy to say you should do this or that when you aren't the one living it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Something a lot of people looking on the outside in have trouble with in regards to depression is understanding that they don't have any obligation to fix it, even as that person's best friend, nor should they act like it. Trying to play therapist when you aren't one usually causes more harm than good, and even most therapists aren't good enough at their jobs to pull it off.
Sleepy and Sakana can help her when she asks for it. That's it. She's an autist and a retard, but she's still a grown woman that has to get her own shit together, just like everybody else.
They shouldn't play therapist but she should know she can turn to them in a time of need and that they're at least someone who will listen. And sure, she's a grown woman, but she's a retard and people need to understand she needs a little extra help.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Once the depression gets this bad it's extraordinarily difficult to improve by yourself, but you can't expect other people to wrangle you either. It's an incredibly difficult situation to be in. I don't know how to fix it either. It's easy to say you should do this or that when you aren't the one living it.
Oh absolutely, and I don't mean to come off as some champion at life badass claiming it's the easiest thing to do either. Life certainly doesn't have a big "Get better" button. Which is where the issue of at least trying matters. Whole situation just sucks. Really wish something could get it to click in her head though to do the minimums. Your life doesn't have to be great but at least make it tolerable for yourself to whatever small extent you can.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
My bet is the next time Pippa reads this thread (if she even does to begin with), she'll just read these recent messages and just say "Oh my god dood just shut up".

lvl8

Tenma got mentioned, is she in chat?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Tenma got mentioned, is she in chat?
Screenshot_20230508_030748_PurpleTV.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
My bet is the next time Pippa reads this thread (if she even does to begin with), she'll just read these recent messages and just say "Oh my god dood just shut up".
If she reads this, Pippa we all love you and want you to get better and not be depressed. You're an awesome funny bunny and all of the things we say that sound like bullying is just humor, we really think you're adorable and awesome.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa mentioned Jesus Christ super start and made me remember the song of the OG schitzo ANTI :menhera:

wrp

wait, has she read this thread before?

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
She's mentioned this site before, not sure if she's ever said she reads the threads.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She is aware of this site based off what she's said on stream before. People in this thread have posted small things during her stream that she seems to notice soon after she finishes, but that's some tinfoil hat shit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Of course she reads the thread.

We haven't just been rambling away to ourselves aimlessly for 732 pages, right?

...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom