"The second (college) roommate I had literally admitted her undying love for me; She texted me too, we were sitting on our beds right next to each other but she texted me that gay shit, I was like wow... wow, I just texted her back 'you're my roommate' and then I just walked away, byeee... and the following year I had to room in with her lol"Sena Bonbon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"James Dean is literally me"
What did she mean by this?
Screenshot_20230508_022122_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I was gonna say, what the fuck can Sleepy or Fish or anyone do here? Bust down her door, beat the fuck out of her and stick her in a straightjacket? Surely at least some of them tried to help by now? But actually un-fucking your life is hard, and pretending like the entire world is out to get you so you can't do anything is easy.
I know they've done a bit here and there behind the scenes, talked with her. But even then, it's not like they can all stay awake every night to make sure she doesn't have any breakdowns. It's not healthy for them and it's not actually solving Pippa's problems.

Anime Fan

She just said she wanted to die again...

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So its like the 8th time she has mentioned wanting to die?

Also Zaion namedropped her on stream.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
it's not like they can all stay awake every night to make sure she doesn't have any breakdowns
You're all taking it as if they're supposed to be wranglers. A meaningful connection just means that when she's being extra menhera she knows she can call one of them, even if it's a weird time of night, and talk instead of turning to booting up a stream and drinking.

lvl8

wrp

So its like the 8th time she has mentioned wanting to die?

Also Zaion namedropped her on stream.
She just said she wanted to die again...
she said it herself, the whole reason she's karaoking is brain worms
She's having a depressive episode, that's all

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What did she say?
She apparently said that she likes Pippa. Which is surprising, because she's an unironic Hasan viewer and is anti-gun, so liking Pippa is kinda out of left field for that type of person.

Sayu/Zaion said she really liked Pippa because she just does what she wants and is honest.
Well, that's based at least.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She apparently said that she likes Pippa. Which is surprising, because she's an unironic Hasan viewer and is anti-gun.
Sayu/Zaion said she really liked Pippa because she just does what she wants and is honest.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She apparently said that she likes Pippa. Which is surprising, because she's an unironic Hasan viewer and is anti-gun, so liking Pippa is kinda out of left field for that type of person.
Women are retarded.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"I'm the least racist person that I know"

Damn, Kirsche and Sleepy must be dropping some hard R's all over the place behind the scenes. I assumed Sakana was racist being a squinty so that's not a surprise.

That still doesn't add up as a Hasan fan, seeing as he's one of the most dishonest people out there.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa's falling behind on her racism reps.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You're all taking it as if they're supposed to be wranglers. A meaningful connection just means that when she's being extra menhera she knows she can call one of them, even if it's a weird time of night, and talk instead of turning to booting up a stream and drinking.
Knowing her she would just boot up stream and drink because she wouldn't want to bother whatever friend she did have. I know because I would do the same.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Knowing her she would just boot up stream and drink because she wouldn't want to bother whatever friend she did have. I know because I would do the same.
I know, but that's why Sleepy needs to break her of that, or she needs to find a man that's legally obligated to listen.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I know, but that's why Sleepy needs to break her of that, or she needs to find a man that's legally obligated to listen.
Again, do you really think they haven't tried? Not the man part, the Sleepy part.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Again, do you really think they haven't tried? Not the man part, the Sleepy part.
I'm not blaming Sleepy, and I'm sure she has tried, but there's always more that can be done and Pippa also has to try.

Speech To Text

I was gonna say, what the fuck can Sleepy or Fish or anyone do here? Bust down her door, beat the fuck out of her and stick her in a straightjacket? Surely at least some of them tried to help by now? But actually un-fucking your life is hard, and pretending like the entire world is out to get you so you can't do anything is easy.

I'm almost convinced that reading NHK would've accelerated her Self Shotgun ANY% speedrun now.
Even if they could do something, how long would people expect them to deal with her never trying to fix her problems? Shes been mentioning wanting to die and her problems for months now.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
They should try the man part, and I think I'm the perfect candidate. I've got just the room for her to stay in.
istockphoto-155557316-612x612.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom