[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
It's been over a year of the same non-stop type of posting.
I remember him even doing it at the homeland, but I really want to believe that there aren't actually that many parasocial schizos and the other... three or so that we have threads on are just outliers.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I remember him even doing it at the homeland, but I really want to believe that there aren't actually that many parasocial schizos and the other... three or so that we have threads on are just outliers.
Your childlike optimism is as refreshing as it is sad.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa realizing that her chat is painfully low IQ [COLRESIZED] [2023]

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Imagine hating Pippa, totally couldn't be me.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I feel like if Pokemon SV had the bugs fixed, it would have had a significantly better public reception, because I would argue up and down that it's one of the better Pokemon games since BW.

Either that, or I just have autism that can only be satiated with several hundred hours in each entry of Pokemon.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I feel like if Pokemon SV had the bugs fixed, it would have had a significantly better public reception, because I would argue up and down that it's one of the better Pokemon games since BW.

Either that, or I just have autism that can only be satiated with several hundred hours in each entry of Pokemon.
Eh, the biggest problem is the performance, but I feel like even if it was more technically sound it'd just feel like a more generic take on Legends Arceus.

Pushing out two open(ish)-world JRPGs in a single year was a fucking stupid idea.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Eh, the biggest problem is the performance, but I feel like even if it was more technically sound it'd just feel like a more generic take on Legends Arceus.

Pushing out two open(ish)-world JRPGs in a single year was a fucking stupid idea.
To be fair, the Pokemon mainline games have always had shit code.
Iwata cleaned up the code in Gen 2 so hard they were able to slap in the Gen 1 map in.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
To be fair, the Pokemon mainline games have always had shit code.
Iwata cleaned up the code in Gen 2 so hard they were able to slap in the Gen 1 map in.
Oh there's absolutely been a shitload of redundant spaghetti code under the hood, though the releases have sped up since the start of the Switch era which has no doubt impacted the development cycles.

Some of it's because the series is so heavily dependant on compatibility (being able to move Pokémon/items etc. forward to newer games) that they can't exactly rebuild everything from scratch within a reasonable timeframe without cutting off previous games like in Ruby and Sapphire - meaning each new instalment is just the previous game's already-clunky game engine with even more shit thrown on top. SV launching as a literal PowerPoint presentation in parts was inevitable really, this cycle isn't sustainable.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa tuckered herself out after a whole hour of standing the other day. :pippasadl:

Edit: Fish Fuck trying to force the girls into the gym to help fix their menhera.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa tuckered herself out after a whole hour of standing the other day. :pippasadl:

Edit: Fish Fuck trying to force the girls into the gym to help fix their menhera.
Heh heh the weights will fix her before you, ty Shiina :shiinawangy:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Oh there's absolutely been a shitload of redundant spaghetti code under the hood, though the releases have sped up since the start of the Switch era which has no doubt impacted the development cycles.

Some of it's because the series is so heavily dependant on compatibility (being able to move Pokémon/items etc. forward to newer games) that they can't exactly rebuild everything from scratch within a reasonable timeframe without cutting off previous games like in Ruby and Sapphire - meaning each new instalment is just the previous game's already-clunky game engine with even more shit thrown on top. SV launching as a literal PowerPoint presentation in parts was inevitable really, this cycle isn't sustainable.
Because the Assassin's Creed business model worked so well for Ubisoft.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Fish Fuck trying to force the girls into the gym to help fix their menhera.
I don't hold out much hope for them sticking to it, but gym would certainly help more than an AI therapist you've somehow accidentally groomed into suggesting minecraft.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Heh heh the weights will fix her before you, ty Shiina :shiinawangy:
I don't hold out much hope for them sticking to it, but gym would certainly help more than an AI therapist you've somehow accidentally groomed into suggesting minecraft.

I could be there to spot here and cheer her on and encourage her by telling how good she's doing and help her keep going instead of quitting.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

I'm gonna be honest, doesn't the gym therapy only work for guys?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom