"Protein God-do issu Arnold Schwarzenegger, hai, let's watch Terminator with me!"Kannagi Loki

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
A real man would tell it how it is and wouldn't lie like a soy bitch.
You need to know when to tell the truth. For things that matter, honesty is the way to go, for meaningless things you can flatter her.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You need to know when to tell the truth. For things that matter, honesty is the way to go, for meaningless things you can flatter her.
Food and cooking is pretty important.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Food and cooking is pretty important.
Nah I'm sure it's fine. Just look at Pippa, she's the embodiment of perfect health. :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Not when they cook four times a year.
If you weren't such a coward, teaching her to cook would be a good husband/wife bonding experience.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If you weren't such a coward, teaching her to cook would be a good husband/wife bonding experience.
I'd try to teach her to cook, but I'm fine being the one to make healthy meals and things like charcuterie boards for her to snack on so she's not eating so much sugar and corn syrup.

Edit: Luxury Ball, black and gold? An Cap Pippa? Based.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
charcuterie boards
Literal bird food.

She's going to feed that to her pets.

As in, she already has things like bowls of fruit that she both eats and feeds to her pets, she just doesn't want to commit full-time.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Literal bird food.

She's going to feed that to her pets.

As in, she already has things like bowls of fruit that she both eats and feeds to her pets, she just doesn't want to commit full-time.
When she got Chic-Fil-A she just gave the fruit to Bird Prisoner but maybe she ended up eating it off stream once no one was looking.

It's not meant for a meal, it's just for stream snacks.

lvl8

"Merryweather is not a femboy anymore either"

Yeah, he's just an insufferable fag.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Somewhere, sometime in the future, an underpaid intelligence analyst intern is reading all of this shit about candy turkeys and femboys and wishing he'd just gone into HVAC like his dad wanted.

JMForte

Pippa doing these streams are really just a replacement for those owl streams she used to do and nothing will change my mind.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Somewhere, sometime in the future, an underpaid intelligence analyst intern is reading all of this shit about candy turkeys and femboys and wishing he'd just gone into HVAC like his dad wanted.
Wait until the glowie realizes what the candy turkey really its role in destabilizing the Pipakistani regime.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh I thought she said Chinese were too common place. I was gonna say, it took you this long to notice?!!?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa doing these streams are really just a replacement for those owl streams she used to do and nothing will change my mind.
What are you talking about? @thhrang hasn't streamed in months.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
When she got Chic-Fil-A she just gave the fruit to Bird Prisoner but maybe she ended up eating it off stream once no one was looking.

It's not meant for a meal, it's just for stream snacks.
I neither mentioned meals or Chic-Fil-A, so allow me to rephrase my point:

She is already tangentially knowledgeable about this, she just doesn't want to

What you are proposing is akin to her running a marathon when she hasn't even started training - insert response of "I will help her-", yes, I get it, you can do literally anything and everything for Pippa, but at some point you are going to have to seriously consider Pippa as an individual with her own wants and needs, and not what you yourself want for her

Hff201

Early Adopter
I neither mentioned meals or Chic-Fil-A, so allow me to rephrase my point:

She is already tangentially knowledgeable about this, she just doesn't want to

What you are proposing is akin to her running a marathon when she hasn't even started training - insert response of "I will help her-", yes, I get it, you can do literally anything and everything for Pippa, but at some point you are going to have to seriously consider Pippa as an individual with her own wants and needs, and not what you yourself want for her
I have no idea how seriously we're supposed to be taking Reticule's schtick anymore

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I have no idea how seriously we're supposed to be taking Reticule's schtick anymore
I really hope it's a bit and in a few months he says he was Only Pretending.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter
I really hope it's a bit and in a few months he says he was Only Pretending.
Even if it started as a bit, it certainly isn't one now.
1683412421711.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
but at some point you are going to have to seriously consider Pippa as an individual with her own wants and needs, and not what you yourself want for her
Well yea, but I'm just there to make healthier options easier and more accessible for her.

About as seriously as the moon landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom