"You were built in a shitty factory, I was built IN ELYSIUM!!!"Regis Altare

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How do I say "I love and care about this rabbit a lot and really hope she feels better soon" without sounding like Reticule?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>She eats based on what the AI tells her to.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
How do I say "I love and care about this rabbit a lot and really hope she feels better soon" without sounding like Reticule?
I love this rabbit a lot, and hope she feels better, but she needs to actually do something to get on the path to feeling better, instead of just wallowing.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa just said cracker live on stream! CANCEL HER!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
OK:
"I love and care about this rabbit a lot and really hope she feels better soon."

Not OK:
"I wish I was there to take care of her and feed her soup and tuck her in and arrange her plushies and turn on her night light and HUG HER AND PET HER AND SQUEEZE HER AND PAT HER AND PET HER AND RUB HER AND CARESS HER AND CALL HER GEORGE.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
rrat: she's depressed about Merry's shit-talking.
Disclaimer: this is a joke. Do not generate another twenty pages.
I've come to make an announcement, Merryweather is a bitch ass motherfucker.
og-image.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Yuri mention! Sounded like she was gonna tear up mid sentence. The graduation must be hitting her hard...

Sven

rrat: she's depressed about Merry's shit-talking.
Disclaimer: this is a joke. Do not generate another twenty pages.
Honestly my rrat for this is just the obvious.

Yuri + entering con season has her sad/anxious/stressed which she then gets in her own head about, making it worse, which she then gets into her head about again, and continue ad infinity. Add on her already questionable eating habits and it's not to hard to see how she ends up like this sometimes.

Also Pippa being Pippa probably blames herself for Yuri despite having nothing to do with it.

JMForte

she's becoming self-aware about the colress obsession
...nevermind
I think she is fully aware about it. Just isn't going to stop her from jumping deeper into it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Airi post the room code :annoyedpippa:

Sven

Pippa's organizing a collab for next Thursday, interesting. Airi confirms she is there already but is clamming up on further details.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa raided Airi and she confirmed a Pippa colab on Thursday! She's not sure if she should disclose what the collab is gong to be because Pippa is the one organizing it.
Edit: ninja'd

My personal bets are on another educate Airi stream as the last one was a banger but maybe it's something else.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
OK:
"I love and care about this rabbit a lot and really hope she feels better soon."

Not OK:
"I wish I was there to take care of her and hold her and tuck her in and arrange her plushies and turn on her night light and pat her on the head AND LOVE HER AND HUG HER AND SQUEEZE HER AND CALL HER GEORGE."
Are you saying if needed to you wouldn't take care of Pippa and her living conditions?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
@thhrang rumao
1682821015149.png

Planetary Bombardment

Are you saying if needed to you wouldn't take care of Pippa and her living conditions?
I'm not her brother or boyfriend or husband or father. So while I am legitimately concerned and empathetic - no.

JMForte

@thhrang rumao
View attachment 22670
They have been going through that loop since Pippa debuted. That she would get rid of her edgy fans when she got big enough. I know some want her to drop her fans and become the next Nyanners or whatever so anytime something like this happens they push it hard.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Planetary Bombardment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom