"Chat... I think I peed a little in my pants"Nyaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Fishman had faith in his sad girls to keep it family friendly, that man is such a fool lmao
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
He put his 2 most foul mouthed together in a game that easily spikes anger, he had to know this was inevitable

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa is getting bonked after stream. :sakanapleasepippa:

:fishfry: TOTALSAKANADEATH.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He put his 2 most foul mouthed together in a game that easily spikes anger, he had to know this was inevitable
It's like sparking up a smoke to relieve the stress of spilling a barrel of gasoline.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
the content isn't mahjong itself, but rather the idea that putting the four of these people together in a single collab would go well

have them play any game - or even just them on a basic background - and the stream will be gold

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

niggaphil

And the 2 most foul mouthed girls are the most subscribed talents in Phase connect youtube channel
:pippaseethe;

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Im thinking the chinks who offered him the deal demanded 2 talents with the highest subs and thought they wouldn't flip their shit on stream. Just wait until they start playing shit is gonna hit the fan, chinks ain't paying the sponsorship at this rate I suppose if they were somewhat anal about family friendly.

Sven

And the 2 most foul mothed girls are the most subscribed talents in youtube channel
:pippaseethe;
That's the funny part. They are both the worst to have in a sponsor but also the most inevitable as they are the most popular.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Two squinty women versus two white women in a squinty game of poker. I wonder who's going to win.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Putting Pippa and Tenma in a situation where they want to rage but can't should be amusing. I've just been waiting over an hour for it and this isn't close to Pippa's best stream.
Sponsor stream, it should be expected. At least with this, money will be made and graduation will be prevented.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
That's the funny part. They are both the worst to have in a sponsor but also the most inevitable as they are the most popular.
I mean, if there were sponsors who actually understood their appeal and wanted them to promote products that actually appeal to their respective audiences, and weren't retarded about being "family friendly", they wouldn't be half bad of picks. But we're talking about chink gacha companies here, so...

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Black jokes should be fine because the chinese hate them too right?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"Actually I'm black right now." -Pipkin Pippa
:whatastory:

Perfect for a sponsored stream.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Agreed. I know she's a big number draw but he was a moron to send in Pippa if he expected them to manage this in some sort of safe manner lol

I had to reload Tenma's stream and I read the title as "Final Solution" instead of Showdown. Internettttttttttttt I love you.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Imagine being the kind of of person what would unironically think Pippa would win.
who will win.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
1682741357415.png

Don't listen to the fish Pippa. I've played Yakuza so I know what to do. :smugpipi:

fuck ninja'd

Sven

My money is looking safe on the Pon Wolf

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Tenma was about to do the "You're gonna be homeless" meme, but switched tracks mid sentence to "no money"

Sponsorship's dead anyway, might as well have fun with it

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I mean, if there were sponsors who actually understood their appeal and wanted them to promote products that actually appeal to their respective audiences, and weren't retarded about being "family friendly", they wouldn't be half bad of picks. But we're talking about chink gacha companies here, so...
Pippa is literally the perfect person to shill Chinese gacha, it's just that the rules for this stream blow ass, and this mahjong shoveldog bullshit game sucks ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom